Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy and Discord episode

BlackWidowShadow

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Not sure but I'm detecting a bit of frustration here. Why?  These are fictional characters. Who cares if a pony likes a draconequus and wants to marry him?

Opposites attract and they are literally opposites.

In wikipedia didn't say ''likes''. They are friends with a strong bond and friendship and the descriptions also said that and didn't say romance. They've never been interested in each other since they met (I've said that before).

Edited by Van123

(edited)
1 minute ago, Van123 said:

In wikipedia didn't say ''likes''. They are friends with a strong kindness and friendship and the descriptions also said that and didn't say romance. They've never been interested in each other since they met (I've said that before). They don't want romance in the characters on these characters (I've said that before).

Umm it's Wikipedia... I edited it once to say cheese can make you hairy.

Edited by Mongo

(edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, Mongo said:
  Hide contents

Thanks to China, the Bride of Discord has been outted.

If you're talking about that early episode, Major SPOILERS

Spoiler

When Angel in Fluttershy's body snarkly said I want to marry Discord, it either is because Fluttershy actually having feelings for Discord, OR She doesn't really want to go that far and Angel is just snarkily making a shiptease because he's just jealous of Fluttershy and Discord's friendship.

It can go either way. And it counts as ship tease either way.

Edited by Will Guide

6 hours ago, Mongo said:

Not to be too blunt but you too are assuming friendship.  All signs just point to more there for Fluttershy and Discord.  I guess we will see how it pans out as the show ends.

You discuss with person whose entire on line  existance is hating on this ship. Even if they get married he will say his mantra on how people he knows disagree with this ship.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Conred said:

You discuss with person whose entire on line  existance is hating on this ship. Even if they get married he will say his mantra on how people he knows disagree with this ship.

Also entire on line existance you are using multiple accounts with that ship as all people are doing without admitting it? (i use them but i don't anymore). Don't believe that I saw them. 

Edited by Van123