Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, citizens of Equestria! Welcome to the official Ask a Wonderbolt thread! I'm Captain Spitfire, as you know. Me and my fellow Wonderbolts are on standby to answer any questions you may have concerning what we do, what it's like to be a Wonderbolt, Wonderbolt history, or maybe you just have a question or two for just one of us. Either way, we're open to any and all questions!

My second in command, Soarin, will take it from here. 

Hey everypony! Welcome to our ask thread! I'm Soarin, second in command to Captain Spitfire and proud member of the Wonderbolt team! When asking questions aimed at all of us, you'll know it's me, by this dark blue text. 

vector__868___soarin___7_by_dashiesparkle_dca8n7y-pre.thumb.jpg.518cbe43ffec066798c1ce7245de4e3f.jpg

And now, let me proudly introduce the newest member of the team, and, arguably our best flier, and decorative hero of Equestria, Rainbow Dash! Wonderbolts, the rest of you may introduce yourselves as well.

Hi! You're talkin to the most awesome member of the Wonder....uh I mean...ONE of the most awesome members of the Wonderbolts, heh, Rainbow Dash! On standby to answer any questions you may have. Bring em!

another_wonderbolt_dash_by_sefling_d41mosn-fullview.png.c4972d28e46165d7ad4479da4fc6b17e.png

Hi, I'm Fleetfoot. Welcome! 

1321175904_medium(1).png.c62345a523ae144cb3697a02db0cc4cd.png

Misty Fly here!

deeb9145e66999ec3c0f160c6523e94a.thumb.png.c5935a7349f8b9ffa0174c76cf87f972.png

Hi hi!! Welcome! I'm Surprise! What questions ya got? 

Surprise_ID_S6E7.png.4fe03e291c3837aa366cff8d2ba57356.png

Blaze here! A lot of ponies seem to get me mixed up with Spitfire..*rolls eyes*. So please, know the difference haha.

post-645-0-11579200-1329531015.png.e5dc7697541b9138d309a87e92a236db.png

Welcome to the Wonderbolt Ask Thread! I'm Thunderlane.

Thunderlane_Wonderbolt_uniform_ID_S7E21.png.4984f8cd38ab4ce32d437c15064cfe98.png

And last but not least, let me introduce my little sister, High Winds! 

Thanks Soarin!

Hey everypony! Wonderbolt High Winds here on question standby. 

vector__869___high_winds_by_dashiesparkle_dcacytx-pre.thumb.jpg.0ae1994a068f3853677c2e67ad71525f.jpg

Alright! Without further ado, let's start! We thank YOU for taking time with us today!

spitfire_in_uniform_by_d4svader-d5oazhu.thumb.png.75de39b0e50b7e806a17b1856bb774e7.png

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Cyclone1066 said:

What is your guys' opinion on the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)? I mean you are sort of police horses so....:muffins:

a2d10baeeb823669a321791dc35a4abc.png

Uh, that's just messed up. 

Yeah...no comment on two legged creatures on our backs...but I respect their duty.

1 hour ago, Cyclone1066 said:

And I always thought High Winds was a guy:blink:

Haha. I get that a lot to be honest. I look too much like my brother. 

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, Wonderbolts!

How are you?

I was wondering: "Have you heard of a mare from Foalrida named "@Lucky Bolt"?" 

Lucky's a good friend of mine who is a BIG fan of racing & Rainbow Dash as well as somepony who I think has the potential to join your ranks one day.

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Madam Rarity said:

uhh thoughts on Dash?

She's one of the best fliers we've ever had, and couldn't be prouder to have her on the Wonderbolts team. 

268ba19f6c452312e8545740ebffe1ea.png

Heh, I know, living the dream with you guys has been pretty great...except for calling me Crash :p

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

to all of the wonderbolts,
Who of you are your favorites (be honest)?

I don't have a favorite. I love all my fellow Bolts. <3

I'm with Fleetfoot on that one. I love ALLLL you guys! 

I'm not one to pick favorites but you said be honest, so...I'm going with Crash. She's a totally awesome friend, and I admire her a lot. 

suitless_soarin__is_hungry_as_a_horse_by

Aww thanks Clipper! Psst, you're my favorite too. 

Welllll I'm partial to my big brother, haha. He's the best. 

Nope, my answer is classified....

I treat all the 'Bolts equal. I don't have a favori-I DO see you and Fleetfoot together a lot. Don't be boring, Spits. Choose Fleetfoot. I don't have a problem saying it....I'M my favorite. 

*rolls eyes* I guess you would be right, Blaze. Fleetfoot and I are close friends outside of our Wonderbolt duties. :fiery:

Told ya. What about you, Thunderlane? You've been awfully quiet. 

Uhhh....my answer is classified, too...ahem

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Wonderbolts!

How are you?

I was wondering: "Have you heard of a mare from Foalrida named "@Lucky Bolt"?" 

Lucky's a good friend of mine who is a BIG fan of racing & Rainbow Dash as well as somepony who I think has the potential to join your ranks one day.

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Spoiler

Foalrida! You're a genius! :laugh:

Hey! Oh yeah, we know her. She's a member of a different branch of the Wonderbolts...MLP Forums Sectional Staff.  She's a really cool little pony, she comes by Wonderbolt HQ to visit us sometimes.

She reminds me a lot of Rainbow Dash. Those two get along so well...TOO well. They're both always teaming up and playing pranks on us when she's here....

Soarin_growing_suspicious_S4E10.png

I LOVE Lucky Bolt! She's totally awesome! B)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

Which one of you is the funniest?

Me, obviously. :dash: 

....if your pranks count as funny. Which, to be honest, they don’t, Crash. :p I think the title for most funniest out of all us is Surprise. 

What? Ohhhh...yeah. Hehe

Well that’s just like, your opinion, Misty. 

I don’t know...Crash is pretty funny.

Yeah, remember the time when she flew face first into a trash can on her first day? That was hilarious...no offense Dash. xD

You’re still bringing THAT up? :dry:

1 hour ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Is the Wonderbolts part of the military? Do you fight in combat when needed?

What is this...military you speak of? Never heard of it. Is it the Wonderbolt equivalent of your world or something? 

We do fight in combat when needed. Emergencies pop up in Equestria, we’re there. Being a Wonderbolt isn’t all fancy flying and aerial stunts. It’s dangerous but it’s our way of life.

• Brohoof 3

29 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

To Surprise: are you related to Pinkie?

Pinkie Pie? Who’s that again....

My friend Pinkie Pie, remember? You know, pink pony obsessed with cake and balloons? 

Ohhhh her, hehe. Why do you ask if we’re related? Hm? 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Spitfire, has Princess Twilight ever taken the Wonderbolts Entrance Exam?"

She insisted on taking it not to join our team but just to prove to Crash that she knew her Wonderbolt history, one time when she was visiting Crash at HQ. :fiery: 

18 hours ago, SparklingCaps said:

Thunderlane, are you single? :P 

Yep, sure am. 

61E219B1-E8F4-447F-804F-C1FA61B7738A.gif.15d5d8057b1d7f2429393f9722b2be94.gif

18 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

Do you have a head unicorn?

Are any of you single?

Nope, the Wonderbolts are strictly Pegasi, I don’t think we’ve ever had a unicorn join the team...for obvious reasons.

Iiiii’m pretty sure all of us are. It’s kind of hard keeping up a relationship when you’re always being called away for Wonderbolt duties...trust me, I tried it once. It didn’t work out. *turns to look at Rainbow Dash* I don’t know though...Crash and Soarin might have something to say. 

What?! No. I totally don’t :T 

Hahaha good one Fleetfoot.

• Brohoof 2

38 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Does Rainbow Dash still get annoyed when you guys call her "Rainbow Crash"?"

Rainbow...Craaa....

C29B31B7-5BBB-4824-97D8-8F59EC36D9D2.thumb.png.9368ea7a1bb6667e1f4ff1edf02dcf0e.png

DON’T even, Surprise...:dry:

.....ash! ^^

626.gif

Yeah! She still gets annoyed. Can confirm :p

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

What does it feel to be mind-controlled by Sombra? (I minus his King cause he's so mean)

To Surprise: Is your cutie mark a trio of yellow balloons or something related to weather?

To Spitfire: I heard that you're afraid of foal (in the comic version of mlp), is that true?

To Rainbow Dash: Do you have something with Soarin? you know (blush)

To Fleetfoot: Do you have a frush on Big Macintosh?

To Soarin: Are you the only Wonderbolt who's favorate food is pie?

To Blaze: What do you think of Thunderlane? is he that lazy like in his previous job?

To Thunderlane: Do you know zombie ponies?

Edited by Windy Breeze
Ignore my profile picture, please
  • Brohoof 1