Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We Love Fine Creates a Facebook Poll Asking Who is Best Pony (Obviously Discord)

Games4me

We Love Fine, everyone's favorite MLP shirt store, has recently created a Facebook poll which begs the question: Who is best pony?

The answer is irrevocably, inherently, and incontrovertibly Discord, but I guess they wanted to give some other ponies a chance? This may be incredibly shocking (take a seat if you haven't already), but Discord does NOT occupy the highest spot on this poll! Honestly? What is society coming to where Discord does not occupy the highest spot on this poll? I expected better from this fandom.

Ah, but don't fret, my graceful doves. You are all beautiful in your own special way. And you have the opportunity to redeem yourselves. Simply head over to the poll right now and vote for the one true best pony, the Great and Powerful DISCORD.

Only then will you understand the true meaning of Christmas.

Discord 2012.

• Brohoof 1

One day perhaps all these silly fillies will have a realization, but for the time being, I await in the background for them to inevitably come to their senses that Discord is best everything, including pony <3

Nah srsly though Dashie is best pony. Like my sig says :3

• Brohoof 1

False. Discord is not a pony and even if he was a pony it would still be false because the best pony is this pony right here:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Weird leg resembling possibly a horses, and the pegasus wing.

• Brohoof 2

CURSES

The shy butter pony has beaten Pinkie Pie by 72 votes!

Bad spelling is a serious problem on these forums. Sorry Chigens, but you REALLY badly spelled "Twilight Sparkle"...

That's a funny way to spell Pinkazoid Pinkie Pie

(edited)

did you count the one in the back? I see even

I'll be perfectly honest... I was just messing with you I only see 7 also lol

Weird leg resembling possibly a horses, and the pegasus wing.

Fool! A leg and wing, a pony does not make

Edited by Titan Rising

(edited)

*sigh* Another "Best Pony" thread. It angers me because people still fail to see that Twilight is now and always will be best pony.

The sooner you guys wrap your minds around it, the better!

Edited by Crystal Sparkle