Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Missed Guest Opportunities and Who'd They Would've Played

MovieLord101

Since the show's ending in a few weeks, I'm curious as to know who YOU would've wanted to guest star on this show and who you think they would've played! Here's my picks to start:

* Jodie Benson. She could've probably played the missing link between Pinkie Pie and Applejack's families.....and probably where Pinkie got her goofiness from (or at least Pinkie's aunt). Yeah, you thought it was just from the Rainboom, huh? I've always suspected Pinkie's weirdness was hereditary.

* Patrick Stewart (I could've seen him as Discord's estranged twin brother, the spirit of order. It'd make so much sense since Picard butted heads with Q constantly on Star Trek.....)

* Jack Black, ESPECIALLY since he expressed interest in guest starring. Probably either as Rainbow Dash's dad (which would've overridden the episode from 2 seasons ago), a rock-star pony who Dashie's a fan of, or a legendary Wonderbolt whom Dashie would've been inspired by to join the Wonderbolts.

* Idina Menzel (probably would be great for a one-off musical appearance had we not gotten Lauren Hall).

Edited by MovieLord101
  • Brohoof 2

Because I am a Batman fan, I would have liked to see Mark Hamill as a teacher from Princess Celestia's school that Twilight Sparkle has a crush on. :twismile:

It's a shame they sort of did this already with Rarity in "Simple Ways". :blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Since he was just gonna be a self indulging monologing egomaniac anyways, we should've had David Kaye reprise his Beast Wars Megatron voice for King Sombra.           

Even though he was in the show already, Bryan Drummond should've played Spike's actual dad, a nod to how he played G3 Spike. 

Alice Cooper for a Nightmare Night episode. 

Jennifer Hale as another Siren, either in Canterlot High or the School of friendship. 

Dana Delany playing the Maniac. She'll just never get out of comic book focused characters. 

Before "Times they are a Changeling" I imagined every changeling sounding like Micheal Dorn. Still want that to happen. 

Lily Tomlin as a teacher either at CHS or SoF, as a nod to the Magic Schoolbus. 

Rockhoof should've been played by Joe DeMaggio doing his Samurai Jack Scottsman impression. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Since he was just gonna be a self indulging monologing egomaniac anyways, we should've had David Kaye reprise his Beast Wars Megatron voice for King Sombra.           

Even though he was in the show already, Bryan Drummond should've played Spike's actual dad, a nod to how he played G3 Spike. 

Alice Cooper for a Nightmare Night episode. 

Jennifer Hale as another Siren, either in Canterlot High or the School of friendship. 

Dana Delany playing the Maniac. She'll just never get out of comic book focused characters. 

Before "Times they are a Changeling" I imagined every changeling sounding like Micheal Dorn. Still want that to happen. 

Lily Tomlin as a teacher either at CHS or SoF, as a nod to the Magic Schoolbus. 

Rockhoof should've been played by Joe DeMaggio doing his Samurai Jack Scottsman impression. 

You sure Alice Cooper would've been interested? Also Kaye's Megatron voice would've been PERFECT for Tirek!

Edited by MovieLord101

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Because I am a Batman fan, I would have liked to see Mark Hamill as a teacher from Princess Celestia's school that Twilight Sparkle has a crush on. :twismile:

It's a shame they sort of did this already with Rarity in "Simple Ways". :blush:

There's actually people who thought Mark Hamill would be a great voice for Scorpan!

• Brohoof 1

-Kevin Conroy, voicing a bat, because he’s best Batman

-Patrick Stewart, as he would have made a good meetup with John De Lancie’s Discord. 

Spoiler

His presence wasn’t necessary to make “those” jokes however, but he would have been welcomed nonetheless 

-Scott Menville: he has an history with Twilight Sparkle (Teen Titans), plus a G1 cast would have been a nice callback 

-Bettina Bush: pretty much the same as Scott Menville, except her history with Twi was in Ben 10