Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

being perfectly honest I feel like crap... been waiting a week to do a colabe with my friend and now it has to be delayed until I meet him in person because he thinks the set up is too hard... not only that I feel like an outcast here ever since I left for my other forums which I also feel like an outcast on... so yeah my day could be better...

Also, as TwilightAqua said, nopony's an outcast here  :)

Feel free to speak your mind on anything that's troubling you, I won't be bothered at all  :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Also, as TwilightAqua said, nopony's an outcast here  :)

Feel free to speak your mind on anything that's troubling you, I won't be bothered at all  :kindness:

I wouldn't be bothered either :adorkable:

Now I'm nervous because I got a swim meet in a couple of days... And it's not just any meet! :o We are going to compete against one of our toughest opponents yet this season! >~<

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be bothered either :adorkable:

Now I'm nervous because I got a swim meet in a couple of days... And it's not just any meet! :o We are going to compete against one of our toughest opponents yet this season! >~<

Well, I hope that you succeed  :twi:

I can't even swim and I've tried so many times to learn how...I just can't float no matter what I try  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Well, I hope that you succeed  :twi:

I can't even swim and I've tried so many times to learn how...I just can't float no matter what I try  ^_^

I'm wondering if I should make a few modifications to my OC Aqua's page :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Awesome for a good reason!

WATER COOKER!

Now i finally can eat Ramen and this stuff again!

It's soooo hard as a single, even if a am awesome!

(I started a new life in a new apartment, after months in a hospital and everything is the absolute chaos! Hahah!)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Even the tiniest things like this make a Streiben happy ♪

• Brohoof 1

Feeling pretty decent right now. :) Kinda tired but overall feeling neato. I got me two new games yesterday and I hope to stream them soon, I already have this made for one of them:

post-8308-0-01999000-1441179555_thumb.png

I am also having chats with some of my good friends, so it is a good night so far. :D

Feeling pretty decent right now. :) Kinda tired but overall feeling neato. I got me two new games yesterday and I hope to stream them soon, I already have this made for one of them:

attachicon.gifGametime with Kyoshi Brothers A Tale of Two Sons Pt 1.png

I am also having chats with some of my good friends, so it is a good night so far. :D

OH MY GOD I cannot explain how awesome that game is....brothers is officially my favourite single player game....just a word of advice though, you should really play it all in one sitting. It's the most psychadelic game I've ever played...best scenery ever....

I feel so stupid. I lost the keys to my house while I was cycling to school. So they are probably lying somewhere on the road in the middle of the city... I'm pretty mad at myself. Clumsy me again, losing my keys like that.

I also feel a little scared... My parents are going to be really mad at me when I tell them

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

I feel so stupid. I lost the keys to my house while I was cycling to school. So they are probably lying somewhere on the road in the middle of the city... I'm pretty mad at myself. Clumsy me again, losing my keys like that.

I also feel a little scared... My parents are going to be really mad at me when I tell them

Just be straight up about it man, act is if it's a really big deal and they will see they you really care about it :P always works for me when I do that :P

Just be straight up about it man, act is if it's a really big deal and they will see they you really care about it :P always works for me when I do that :P

That doesn't really work with my parents. I'm a kind of person that loses a lot of stuff. Plus my parents (or at least my stepmom) get angry pretty quickly...

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Well, now I am in one of the worst moods I have been in a long, long time. I am at an absolute low and not a single thing seems enjoyable right now. Not video games, not my stupid graphics, not my streams, nothing.

Whats wrong? Can we help? :(

And I'm feeling kinda low and disheartened :( x

Pretty normal right now, bored as always nothing to with my life, not motivated to do a single thing. I need to go see my psychologist again has been like >2 months now and I always feel reluctant to deal with stuff like that. I don't really think she can help me so it is probably best to get a different psychologist, but I kind of don't want to tell her and tend to procrastinate stuff like that. I mainly just wait for time to pass until I feel better or feel that bad that I can't wait anymore which is more likely to happen but still not anytime soon...

Meh.

I'm happy :3 I'm having breakfast

I'm feeling a bit nervous.

I'm seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow and I have a feeling she won't be very happy with me  :huh:

Can psychiatrists be unhappy for you? I mean they are supposed to help you, not to judge you.

Can psychiatrists be unhappy for you? I mean they are supposed to help you, not to judge you.

Well, but they are trying to help you, giving you tips on what you can do and it doesn't make it easier for them if you ignore everything they suggest you :P 

• Brohoof 1