Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Anger. Rage. Pissed. It's like anytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I have the world record of having the crappiest teammates in this planet. After right now I'm not going turn on my ps3, and going to uninstall for a ps4 in next few months.

these last few days have been really bad for me. :sunny: like...normally my paitence lasts quite a bit, but over the past few days? the slightest thing, even a typo on the forums here, or Facebook...or even in WoW, and I'm just like :angry: :angry: :angry:

a lot of other people are in a similar situation...it could be the weather. it's very humid and muggy...not to mention, the air pressure feels blech. can't wait for the cooler temps to come.

• Brohoof 1

In feeling good because I just got back from the hardest swim meet of the season! :lol: I am also dead tired e3e But that other team was so splashing fast! :love: And I kept getting in 3rd place >.< Although that is way better than getting in 6th place! (last place)

• Brohoof 2

I feel very very sad :( I just got a phone call from my mom, my grandma past away :( :(

OMS That is terrible :( I am deeply sorry for your loss :( *Huggles tightly*<3 :( :( We are here for you if you need someone to speak with or a shoulder to cry on <3
  • Brohoof 2

I feel very very sad :( I just got a phone call from my mom, my grandma past away :( :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( *hugs*

We're all here for ya pucks.

I'll just leave this quote here, in hopes of cheering people up, making them laugh, or brighten the day a bit. ^_^

Mr. Burns: You there! Do you work for me?! >_> Say 'Yes', and you're fired! Say 'No', and I'll have security throw you off the premesis. :sneer: 

Homer: Whoo-hoo! Half day! :love:

• Brohoof 2