Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling ok.

Nothing exciting really happened today, other than some boring tests and me having to deal with a bunch of annoying, arrogant, cocky, mean, "know-it-all" types of middle-schoolers that act like 2 year olds and shout annoying as hell things like, "Oh sh*t!" and "What are those?!?". (Out of all of them, I think I may hate "Oh sh*t!" more then "What are those?!", mainly because people especially seem to like forming crowds, clapping their hands, and repeating the annoying phrase over and over again, blasting it into people's ears like nothing. Yes, I am 100% serious, this crap really does happen sometimes.)

But, I guess I shouldn't really focus too much on the negative stuff for today, I mean, there are a lot of really nice, smart people at my school... but, also, a lot of ones with no common sense and, apparently, no brain cells or intelligence.

• Brohoof 3

I accidentally broke my sleep schedule into 2 4 hour sleeps. I'm nearing the beginning o my morning sleep, and I'm really super tired. In fact, I should be asleep right now. If only I didn't have whole cases of caffeinated pop. Guess that's the life of a high school student.

Tl;dr tired because of bad sleep schedule.

• Brohoof 2

Groggy since I just woke up and feel a little peeved because as usual, I spend a while helping people out, they get what they want out of it and then don't give you the time of day   -_-

• Brohoof 2

Feeling very tired this morning.

Only got a few hours of sleep and was experiencing pains throughout the night.. I tried to take something but it didn't work.

Today is gonna be a long day.

• Brohoof 2

Feeling fantastic, apparently I am not as stupid as I felt on my last test. Professor just gave us the scores of the test from the last few years.

Spring 2014: Average = 47 // Maximum = 75

Spring 2015: Average = 49 // Maximum = 72

Pathetic lol

Feeling like i cant really post anything cuz im using my college's potato wifi.

I can sympathize, I had to switch to ethernet cable otherwise it takes me like a minute to load a webpage.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling very disappointed and not so great right now.

• Brohoof 2

A mixture of feelings. I don't know if I should be sad, angry, relaxed or anything else. I'm kinda confused. 

• Brohoof 1