Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Ever get that feel that you're hungry but don't want to eat anything? Yeah, like that. Sucks a lot, lol.

I'm a bit mad and still sick.  Some lady took my laundry out of the washer, I was really tempted to scold her.  My stomach still hurts and it seems to get worse when I wear jeans, any pressure on my stomach seems to make it worse...

Surprise surprise, some of my shirts were in with her clothes as well.  I'd bet anything that some of my underwear and socks are in there too...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 3

tired...mind...slowing...body...slumped...

eyes...closing....

but first i must start the premis of a story, after that i will dream...then write it!

by the way, besides being exausted... i feel fine, and i think i will be for a long while...like a week or more!

• Brohoof 3

Still depressed but something unexpected happened recently so my mood has gotten a little better. Turns out a rat I bought recently was pregnant and gave birth to 12 healthy kittens. :-P (yes they call baby rats kittens lol)

• Brohoof 3

Feeling smooth an' bluesy. Been practicing guitar all night long. Watching AC/DC live @ River Plate and dayum... Angus has one hell of a vibrato o_O just watching the concert just reminds me why they have been my favorite band since middle school.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 4

Feeling pretty tired, honestly.  As per usual.  

Sleep late: Wake up tired

Sleep on time: Wake up tired

Sleep earlier: Wake up tired

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm just a chronically tired person or something.   :confused:

• Brohoof 3