Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling rather tired. This week has been a rather stressful one. Finishing my last assignments, doing job interviews and finishing reading up books I have to read. 

If I am lucky, I will get a weeks rest. Otherwise I will be working night shifts :P

Bored... Wanting to do more PR stuff but kinda late for that and everyone seems to be sleeping or otherwise occupied. Working on getting a panel for Bronycon prepared should it be accepted.

I'm feeling my comfy bed. A bit of tiredness is going on but it isn't too big of a problem, it's all okay when I get pizza a bit later today. Today's only class starts at 13:15 so there's a plenty of time to just loaf around too.

I'm feeling excited for what's in store this weekend! I'm also in a pretty swell mood after having some delicious strawberry milk. ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Ecstatic its finally the weekend, and a little tired because I went to see guardians of the galaxy 2 at 9:30 last night and didn't get home until 1 AM XD

• Brohoof 1

Feeling both hungry and very unsure about today. Yesterday started out pretty decently but went downhill rapidly. Depression hit me a lot and it simply got worse from there. Woke up a bit ago and I want today to be better. Just depends if I can keep these nagging thoughts in check.