mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Been tired today really. If anything I'm the most relax I've been in a bit. Mostly due to stress. Eh, life is full of things both wondrous and monstrous I suppose.

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Feeling nostalgic. Somehow I still have this early MIDI form of the marching band show from my senior year of high school and I'm listening to it. o.o That was ELEVEN years ago. What on earth. Where has the time gone? How is it actually 2017? *walks away before I go too crazy*

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Hmm...Feeling slightly annoyed that the weekend went by so quickly, but also a bit reflective. I'd say that overall, my mood is pretty neutral. 

• Brohoof 3

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Not too good I'm afraid, riddled with holes and out of action.
Image result for destroyed tiger tank
I had to make a decision I knew would hurt me but I will stand by it for the sake of a very good friend.

• Brohoof 3

beans

Woke up really late, but I still feel alright despite that, surprisingly. Trying to find this damn song that I heard in a video though, I really want to know what it is. >_< Beyond that though, I am chill. 

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Really mellow at the moment .////. kinda want to hold/snuggle someone 😶 lol

• Brohoof 1

Just fine, even though I'll probably be pretty busy studying for a history test tomorrow.

I won't feel completely peaceful before I get the grade of my physics exam. It went so terribly that after doing it I just stared at a wall and thought about  how dumb my answers were - so absolutely wrong that nothing could be more wrong. Not passing wouldn't be surprising but I'd definitely be relieved even with the lowest passable grade.

21 hours ago, Jaspers said:

I won't feel completely peaceful before I get the grade of my physics exam.

The peace has been acquired as I actually passed. :blink: Although not with the lowest possible grade, but still very low.

I'm so relieved right now as I've successfully passed 30 courses which is the required amount of courses for the two first semesters. All the other exams (even math) went so well that I actually feel content with how school is going. Now there's just the summer celebration left and the rest is just holidays. Feels refreshing.

On 01/06/2017 at 2:03 PM, Jaspers said:

I won't feel completely peaceful before I get the grade of my physics exam. It went so terribly that after doing it I just stared at a wall and thought about  how dumb my answers were - so absolutely wrong that nothing could be more wrong. Not passing wouldn't be surprising but I'd definitely be relieved even with the lowest passable grade.

:(

7 hours ago, Jaspers said:

The peace has been acquired as I actually passed. :blink: Although not with the lowest possible grade, but still very low.

I'm so relieved right now as I've successfully passed 30 courses which is the required amount of courses for the two first semesters. All the other exams (even math) went so well that I actually feel content with how school is going. Now there's just the summer celebration left and the rest is just holidays. Feels refreshing.

:pinkie:

Aren't I so glad tho all that stuff is behind me.

• Brohoof 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Both busy and tired at once.

7 hours ago, Jokuc said:

Not too good, I put too hot food in my mouth and now I'm all sore on my tongue :(

I hope it gets better.

I'm feeling relatively well. I'm finally completely free from my abusive ex boyfriend who I had lived with for 3 long years, I'm finally starting to get physically better and not coughing up as much as I was when I was with my ex. I'm feeling a lot less stressed out and a lot more relaxed. and because I no longer have my ex on my centrelink forms,I am getting my full benefits again and finally able to buy proper food, eat properly and have money left over to spend on myself once in a while.

• Brohoof 2

dh8pajf-ac342e8a-b6e1-481d-9845-071b8489

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"