Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

43 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

It’s easy to say you are fine when you aren’t. I am not fine. The future is daunting and soul crushing to think of sometimes. I will be fine. The road to get there will be hard.

I feel ya... When i was young, I too look at the future with fear... Now when I look at the future.... Yup it's still scary, let's close it back again. 

Very tired and exhausted. I had one of those dreams that leaves you feeling more stressed out and exhausted than you were when you fell asleep

I honestly feel like my life would of been so much different if it weren't for Discord. 

Met so many amazing people from it, including my best friend!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Savygriffs said:

I honestly feel like my life would of been so much different if it weren't for Discord. 

Met so many amazing people from it, including my best friend!

Awww! Yeah! Discord can be so much fun! The servers, the singing, the gatherings and the memories formed on there with my friends shall forever be timeless! *whispers* I also low-key kind've always loved that it was called.. Discord. But please don't tell him. He'll get a big head. :umad:

As for myself..

I'm feeling... much better thanks to Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater @Sir Hugoholic

• Brohoof 1

I feel exhausted and tired. I guess it is because of the weather and the fact that I did not slept very well last night because of the warm night. I was awake until 4 AM. Good that I have a free day.