mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Like absolute shit. My great-grandfather died earlier this morning, and I'm going to have to miss the entire first week of classes, which means I also may not have internet, depending on if I can actually go anywhere the whole time, so, if I don't, I miss out on talking to a couple of specific people here on the forum and elsewhere, including my best friend.

So, yeah, I'm doing horrible.

• Brohoof 4

Same as I was an hour ago, only worse somehow. Not sure how that's possible, but here I am. It's really fucking hard to resist hurting myself, even though I know it's not the answer and it's been years since I last did it.

• Brohoof 2

I feel miserable :/ I definitely screwed up my math test even though I did nothing but study for the last few days. Then of course it was raining outside the second I stepped on my bicycle :/ Can today get any worse? Probably. I'm expecting it.

• Brohoof 3

Physically, I'm doing OK. Emotionally, I feel miserable, not only because I have my own struggles to worry about but because I can't help but worry for those on here who are also doing miserable. I hope everypony on here finds happiness soon. 

Also, I feeling like posting this:

f4745543c24a3fda576fca001d05c2d7.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Happy because I got to essentially advertise the majority of my brass and woodwind instruments to kids today, and they loved them. Especially the bassoon and tenor saxophone. Really wish I could have sold them on the oboe and bass clarinet as well. Oh well! I have successfully inspired the next generation to pick up brass and woodwind instruments! ^_^I have successfully converted them all!

• Brohoof 4

Glad it's the new year and I'm feeling pretty good to be honest nothing really new these days.

My favorite youtuber screw Valentine's day xD

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling tons better than before <3 I wish I wasn't so exhausted already :P I have more work to do! :derp: And I guess I can say I'm feeling a little hopeful :P I think and hope that tomorrow will turn out better than today did <3 >w< I am also feeling stumped because I'm trapped in a homework prison while I'd rather being out and doing nice things for my friends >u<

• Brohoof 1

Mixed. Accomplished some good things yesterday, proud of my work. However, got insulted by a couple of people yesterday...I still get more upset than I wish I did when insulted. Got in trouble for trying to help someone out, but isn't that always the way? So part of me feels hardened this morning, but I should look at the accomplishments I did yesterday.

Am I the only one who gets consumed by the negative...and dwells on it. I just get so flustered sometimes, especially when my intelligence is insulted. I don't know...I'm going to drink some coffee and kick today's a-- now. 

• Brohoof 2

They actually went pretty terrible D:

Oh dear D: Well I guess I should've said this in my last post but even when you do terrible, you learn from it. While grades are important in school, what's also important is that you learn while you're there :D So hang in there :D *hugs*
  • Brohoof 1

Oh dear D: Well I guess I should've said this in my last post but even when you do terrible, you learn from it. While grades are important in school, what's also important is that you learn while you're there :D So hang in there :D *hugs*

I think that I've been in school for so long that I've learned that it's not about learning but about passing my tests and then just forget about it. I have my exams this year, there is nothing more to learn.

I'll try to hang in there though. ^w^

• Brohoof 2

I think that I've been in school for so long that I've learned that it's not about learning but about passing my tests and then just forget about it. I have my exams this year, there is nothing more to learn.

I'll try to hang in there though. ^w^

Okie ^~^ I'm saying in short that we learn from our mistakes and all :D

At the moment, I feel okay :) It's about time I am not flooded with homework so I can get caught up with some overdue PM's :P

• Brohoof 2