mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty chill, have an interview tomorrow so slightly nervous about that but I will be so happy if I get the job :ph34r:  My dog has been a bit of a nightmare this morning so that annoyed me a little, and I over slept so feel a bit like   :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

Pretty chill, have an interview tomorrow so slightly nervous about that but I will be so happy if I get the job :ph34r:  My dog has been a bit of a nightmare this morning so that annoyed me a little, and I over slept so feel a bit like   :scoots:

Good luck with the interview!  I also have a job interview tomorrow. :grin2:

I'm feeling somewhat sleepy and pretty amused.  I'm gonna try to nap soon, but not for too long; I wanna be able to watch The Walking Dead tonight without falling asleep during, but I need to sleep pretty soon after that so I can be up and ready bright and early tomorrow for that interview; which I'm feeling pretty hopeful about and don't wanna mess up! :rarity:

Edited by Carl Poppa
  • Brohoof 2

Weird, because I don't understand how people can be "friends" for nothing but sexual reasons. When I make friends with someone, it's because I trust that person and enjoy talking to them. Just even thinking about having sex with a friend makes me feel weird inside.

• Brohoof 2