mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Furious. Very infuriated. I'm getting so sick of some people's bigoted, retarded, pathetic mentalities. Why is racism even still a thing? It's 2016! I never thought I'd have to deal with someone like how I did today, it was ridiculous. 

I know how you feel honey. I dealt with something similar (although in a sexist sense, not exactly racist) but I know how experiencing something shocking like that can throw you off guard. I don't even know what I would do if someone was racist toward me. I feel for you. I hope you handled it well?

• Brohoof 4

I know how you feel honey. I dealt with something similar (although in a sexist sense, not exactly racist) but I know how experiencing something shocking like that can throw you off guard. I don't even know what I would do if someone was racist toward me. I feel for you. I hope you handled it well?

Handled it well....I'm not gonna lie, things got a little physical -_-. Probably not the best way to handle it, I know. It was a impulsive, brash reaction. I'm just tired of people doing things like that. Walking around like they're untouchable. Spreading hate. There's too much of that as it is DX

I am ashamed of what I did. But I don't particularly have regrets about it either. It does catch you off guard, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 4

Decent but not the best, Earlier was better but I just seem to be fluctuating in how I feel these days. I'm getting pretty tired of it.

Why can't just turning off how you feel be a thing.

• Brohoof 5

I'm doing pretty good! I am going to BABScon, which starts in exactly 1 month and I getting so pumped up for it!  :wub:  It literally gives me the motivation to want to go to work, just knowing that all the extra money I can make means more pony merch when I am there!

• Brohoof 3

Still feeling sad, lonely. Only gotten worse since yesterday. But I'm such a useless person so I deserve it anyways I guess :/

Your not a useless person silly, I've met alot of them and you aren't one for sure :D   

I am feeling okay , nervous for the interview, but after something good to eat for breakfast, lunch, a few nice cuppas and a good shower i should feel fine x) 

• Brohoof 5

Well, I have a cold or something, so I'm bedridden. And because of this, I'm feeling both lonely and worthless. It's sorta depressing to see the world carry on just fine without me, almost as though nobody would notice if I simply stopped existing.

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

Well, I have a cold or something, so I'm bedridden. And because of this, I'm feeling both lonely and worthless. It's sorta depressing to see the world carry on just fine without me, almost as though nobody would notice if I simply stopped existing.

Well, I'm not certain if it helps, but read more into the butterfly effect.  At the very least, it helps take your mind off the cold.

• Brohoof 4

I've got a stomach thing, apparently.  One day of stomach issues, you think, "Oh, 'tis simply somethin' I et."  Two days of stomach issues, you think, "Oh, 'tis simply some...  Twenty-four to forty-eight hour thing."  Three days of stomach issues, you think, "Well, s***."

• Brohoof 4

I've got a stomach thing, apparently.  One day of stomach issues, you think, "Oh, 'tis simply somethin' I et."  Two days of stomach issues, you think, "Oh, 'tis simply some...  Twenty-four to forty-eight hour thing."  Three days of stomach issues, you think, "Well, s***."

I'm no doctor, but what kind of stomach issues?  Reflux?

• Brohoof 5