mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Doing fine..just fine.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Tired and depressed. Bronycon is ending next year. 

Yet even before that, I was kept up at night, suddenly asking myself hard questions, and realizing that I've done little with my life, and that's reflected with my time in the fandom. I've been part of it, but I've never contributed, or used MLP to make any meaningful change. 

I have no RL friends. I wouldn't know how to interact anyways. Both are a let down when you watch a show about friendship. I haven't written or drawn anything. Never even cosplayed. At a con about friendship, I felt lonely. I'm at a con with people who I share an interest with and I barely know how to act or the first thing to say next to any of them. 

I love this show and what it's done, but I feel like I haven't returned the favor, and in turn, haven't made any meaningful strides in my life. 

6 years in this fandom. What have I done to show for any of it? 

I might be having my first existential crisis in a long while. 

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

I actually feel pretty good. However, I'm actually getting more and more stressed about my anime convention at the end of August/beginning of September. Funny thing is that I get like this every single year. It seems like I can never really learn my lesson.

Flutterbat SIG 2 Standard Size.png

Happy Halloween | Banner by @Kyoshi <3

I'm not feeling too bad, but with a bunch of fun stuff like worries and insecurities thrown in occupying my brain. :P It's nothing serious though, thankfully, listening to some music and just submerging myself in other thoughts should solve the problem. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

It's 3:40 AM in my local time zone and I'm not sleeping. I'm wondering about two things: On which topic should I upload my video on Youtube channel? And second, more important: Which Starlight plushie should I buy? The bigger (like 100+ cm), but much much more expensive and longer to save money or the smaller (50- cm), but something that I can actually afford? Both plushies have to have high details.

1 minute ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

Definitely the 100cm Starllight how much is it

starlight_glimmer_plush_3_by_nekokevin-dak242y.jpg starlight_glimmer_plush_by_nekokevin-daekz0t.jpg

Well, something like this I suppose? But those are ridicoluosly expensive (315 USD), can be afforded only on commissions and I don't know when those commissions appear, since the person is quite inactive on DeviantArt.

I feel like an old lady, and I'm tired of it. Some days it is better than others, but typically something is hurting, and overall, I just can't ever walk like normal, even when the pain is low. Menial tasks like getting jeans off/on I can't even do without sitting down, and getting up on my own bed hurts!

Sorry, I'm being a whiner. Later this afternoon I've been having less pain, but just overall it is making me sad.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Hopeful. If we can get 150 spare dollars, my internet might come back. That is of course, IF MY DAD DOESN'T SPEND IT ALL ON F***ING CIGARETTES! :unamused:

Luckily, I may or may not have saved up 110 dollars over the past couple of years, my grandma owes me, and my 21st birthday is about 2 weeks from now, so there's the chance I may have that much in my pocket fairly soon.

Kind of bad? I'm the kind of tired that my eyes feel irritating, but I also have an uncomfortable arm ache going on. It started yesterday evening and it's still kind of there, better but lingering - it was the worst in the morning. :sealed: I mean, freaking ow.

Grumpy. No Man's Sky runs like hot poo on my PC now since they released the NEXT update, and I got ripped a new one for trying to convince Dad to not go for a walk again during a heat warning. Fool got heat stroke last time, but oh no, he'll totally be fine this time. Mhm.

I have no reason to be up at 3:30 A.M. with heavy eyes and a cup of coffee. I am also quite lonely feeling in my tired state.

Edited by Ricebug
  • Brohoof 1

Screenshot_19.png.0c7e8f8392e006eb977233fb30caf01e.png