mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

15 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Considering the status updates, hope they get out of their bad situation as soon as possible

As for me, I am feeling quite impatient, the days just don't go by quickly enough (soon I will be hypocritically wishing that they went by more slowly, snrk) 

I've also felt rather.... observant, if that makes any sense. Joined a new chat group and it has been rather interesting. 

tumblr_pg5s0jtrMd1uzdjqvo1_500.gif

We’re all in some situation or another... really goes to show that you never really know what someone else is going through. As a friend/family/lover you can only offer as much of you as possible. For their sake...

The sadness here :( this isn’t what Christmas should feel like empty and hurting.... I hope you all feel better soon. 

I’ve been doing well just concerned for a lot of people/friends around me.

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Feeling good, don't want to go to work though....  I think I also made a friend in one of the discord groups I'm a part of???  I'm not very good at something like that.  Got to go to the gym too so that helped my mood out by a lot.  Pretty happy with going to the gym again!!

I’m out on the open road taking in the sights and sounds it’s beautiful I’ll tell you.

C458992B-FA89-45B6-8C37-AB6B95039646.jpeg.cdd25c74999572ae92923d7c3e7d1cbb.jpeg

Solitude can be a beautiful thing but you have to learn how to dwell in it first.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Today....has been an emotionally stressful day, and the emotions have been all over the place. As I mentioned in a status update the oldest of our three dogs assed away today; tho to be more specific we had to put her down. Her age caught up with her and she was only barely able to walk/stand, wasn't eating, was throwing up water, was almost totally blind, likely was suffering from kidney failure and had a chemical smell attached to it, and she had lost so much weight and muscle mass that she was almost literally skin & bones. Add to that you could tell she was almost in constant pain and....it was the merciful thing to do to put her down.

Such a decision is never easy and it's harder when you say those last good-byes and give the final hug; knowing you won't see her again, hold her close, and she won't cuddle against you in bed any more.

As you might imagine you'd think I was sad, down, and upset...and TBH I was while we were at the vet. That was the hardest I've cried in quite a while and I couldn't speak for a while. That said...I am happy that she is no longer suffering cause it was always pitiful to see her in such torment; whether it was her shivering in pain or tripping multiple times while walking.

We've had her for about 14 years, so age catching up with her was only inevitable. She lived a happy, healthy life and gave the family nothing but pure happiness & joy. And those are memories that will be kept throughout the years.

Tamika wasn't only a pet; she was family, as are our two other dogs; Lance & Kiki. In a way tho; Tamika will remain with us. She will be cremated and an urn will be placed in the house here.

So yeah...a day full of apprehension, sadness, tears; as well as happiness & peace.

• Brohoof 2

On 12/14/2018 at 1:54 PM, TheRockARooster said:

:(:(:(:(

*hugs you* I’m here for you as all of your friends are as well here!

I have been doing wonderful these last few nights <3 Although the forums are really quiet tonight! 

Pretty awful, actually. I've had a few dozen Steam game keys lying around since I stopped trading a while back, finally decided to get rid of them via a batch of SteamGifts giveaways. Turns out I got sold a bunch of used keys. Due to regional pricing locks, at least half the winners can't be given the game by my just buying it and gifting it through Steam. So now they got stiffed out of their winnings, and I'll be getting flagged as not sending gifts, temporarily suspended from SG, and probably kicked out of all the mostly private giveaway groups I'm in. Yay. :(

On 12/17/2018 at 2:49 PM, Bas said:

Did you explain to them what happened?

Site support doesn't seem to care, decided I'll not wait the 7 days they have to activate their keys and am trying to add the last two who haven't said if their keys were used. One for sure I can buy him his game and just gift it through steam, the other I don't know as I've got no friends from Israel I can try gifting on to see if region locks prevent it. Neither seems to speak english though so I hope google translate does passable english to chinese and hebrew, and that they don't just decline the friend request cuz without that there can be no gifting now.

It's always something :laugh:

Lonely and tired... at least it tends to be easier when you’re lonely for rest/sleep.

Throws up on the luke warm vomit in my mouth... looking at the repulsive image laying at my feet. I sure look ugly as hell nods and walks off. Don’t forget *not* to miss your target.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:54 PM, Midnight Solace said:

I definitely don't feel forgotten, hopeless, like a failure, ugly, unwanted, worthless, empty, unimportant or useless. I'm fine.

Hugs you but from a distance... we all are and hurt those who loved us. Even if you don’t trust me I want you to know you have friends here that are always here for you. 

I once again broke trust completely with so many here...do not follow my path don’t do it I beg you. I should not even be talking right now quite honestly.... I hope and pray the best to you.

*Shrugs* It is what it is *uck it all 

Spoiler

261C806D-57EA-4441-8565-9B0CA9D97434.gif.19703c5fcd99df0a1b419682f72612e4.gif

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Not very good. I think I may have caught a cold. Plus the Twins signed free agent Nelson Cruz today. That may sound promising, but I remember news that they caught him CHEATING! That's the worst thing you can do in the MLB.