Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Mainly been feeling down the past few days. Nothing new of course, but it is more of me having a lot of trouble just enjoying stuff. Been thinking of the future too much and it has me depressed. Just the usual sort of random thought problems I have.

On 12/26/2018 at 3:38 AM, Totally Totally said:

I've felt like a pony for the last few days. I've been a little hoarse. :P

This post just made my day.:-D

Bizarrely, because it's me, the forum's regular whiner, I feel great today. Maybe it's the new games that I've been playing, the fact that I'm finally coming out a pretty wretched cold, or just a high from it being a new year, or something, but I feel very zealous and untroubled right now.:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

I am feeling sick with a head cold... Lonely and wishing that I can become a stronger person this year. 

Looks like I have the Flu :mlp_gag:

Asides that I well stumbled on something very interesting to say the least.

Spoiler

6BD1B1A1-261E-46FF-AE48-4EA7405AAC52.png.2865c5bb65b3041244d76df6adae5cd4.png

If any of you are a fan of Tool/A Perfect Circle you may see something in this artpiece.... that I hadn’t noticed till now. I’ve loved this artwork for a very long time now as well. I’ve been struggling with addictions/short comings in recent days thought this was a nice well thing to ponder on.

The slug is a reference to the speed of addiction recovery for those who undergo the "thirteenth step" of the 12 program for alcoholics and addicts. The thirteenth step is relapse (though some argue it's promiscuity) and is not an actual step in the program. Interestingly, when Banana Slugs mate, their formation mirrors the A Perfect Circle emblem of a split and distorted gold ellipse.”

Bored AF. I had a week's worth of vacation days left from last year so I was forced to take them. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work. (I doubt I'll be saying the same thing on Monday...)

Despite of feeling aches from peeling too much oranges for sample, I’m  surviving.

I have been having some serious allergy problems recently... So, not particularly well. Doesn't really help that I can't find a single allergy pill that actually works at home... -__-

Edited by ~Dusky~