mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I had a top notch day at work and feeling very relaxed. I probably won't be very active on the forums for a bit been getting back into gaming recently.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel frustrated, angry. I feel like punching somethings....my sister is being a pain in the flank as usual  :okiedokielokie: I feel like she is purposely setting me off. Like she wants to start a war with me.  :angry:

Oh yeah, my face at the moment:

tumblr_nne7dhpVly1t4fj2vo2_500.gif

Edited by Pucksterv

I feel frustrated, angry. I feel like punching somethings....my sister is being a pain in the flank as usual  :okiedokielokie: I feel like she is purposely setting me off. Like she wants to start a war with me.  :angry:

I hope everything will be alright. Just tell her to leave you alone or just walk away from her. I am here though *Hugs* 

(edited)

No one around, no one to talk to. I haven't talked to anyone in real life since Wednesday night, and it's definitely affecting my mental health. I had plans for the weekend but they were cancelled. I haven't left the house since Thursday morning. I am rather lonely and insanely bored.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I hope everything will be alright. Just tell her to leave you alone or just walk away from her. I am here though *Hugs* 

I tried, but the thing is that she is getting in my way, she wont leave, she wont listen...she is crying, purposely faking it, so my parents are mad at me as well

I tried, but the thing is that she is getting in my way, she wont leave, she wont listen...she is crying, purposely faking it, so my parents are mad at me as well

Can you at least be alone, in your room or just go outside for some fresh air? 

Can you at least be alone, in your room or just go outside for some fresh air? 

I'm in my room at the moment, she is trying to break in......knocking at my door constantly

• Brohoof 1

I'm in my room at the moment, she is trying to break in......knocking at my door constantly

That is not nice of her. I hope that she will give up and leave you alone 

• Brohoof 1

That is not nice of her. I hope that she will give up and leave you alone 

She will, eventually...but the next day, it all begins all over again 

She will, eventually...but the next day, it all begins all over again 

I am so sorry about that. I wish it were different. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling happy. Although it hurts to walk because my heels hurt from walking around without shoes, in a huge waterpark, on a concrete ground >~<. I think my cheeks got sunburnt so it looks like I'm blushing :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Feeling quite joyful for the first time in a couple of weeks. Getting to see me little cousin and seeing how interested he is in what I'm doing brought a smile to my face.