Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Using DeviantArt makes me wish we had the normal emotes as well as the custom pony emotes. I hope wishing for something counts as a feeling. :worry:

there are some 'avatar' type of things you can use related to mlp there

it's just a bit hard to explain i think but they do exist somewhat.
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

My good mood is slowly depleting.
I wonder why --

• Brohoof 1

I am feeling fine; just been up and down emotionally for a while. But again, fine.

(edited)

I was feeling "fine" when in reality it was the numbness product from psychological filters the mind puts up to protect itself.

And when I tore down these barriers that we interpret as the "ego", I was then able to find the heart and the trauma. I was finally able to feel like myself. And understand my emotional needs were never met because of the damage caused by my mother and my father when they abandoned me. And this is the main cause for the ADHD, dissociative and multiple personality disorders I was diagnosed with during childhood, without truly understanding the source of the problem. Superficial solutions for what we ignore. "Just take these drugs".
I feel like a broken human being now, because I am. But at least I can feel, which is not something I was able to do some moments ago, when I was "feeling" like a falsification of myself.

Because the "ego" tries to protect itself by obscuring the reality, so these are the times when I become a character of myself, like an exaggerated caricature parading through life, instead of a human being who is suffering because he is damaged. Making me unable to reach into my emotional state because my trauma based personality takes control. And while the emotional pain disappears, so does my emotive response, hindering my empathetic reaction, which is what makes me human. And triggering my addictive behaviours, as well as anxiety and depression, of course. Which is what feeds said addictions.

"What is happening?", "I'm feeling nothing", "That means everything must be alright". And yet physical illness and chronic pain start manifesting. Because the trauma is still there. I just have become dissociated because of it.

And you can sometimes see these "characters" of life in society, like caricatures or clowns with exaggerated and dehumanizing behaviours. Like the muscle guy who beat that dog, because he realized no matter how much he trained that ego, it wouldn't get him what he truly needed. And he was probably attracting other people who were also like him, transactional people who are disingenuous with their own humanity and use each other. People who are looking to kill their emotional pain by abusing their own sexuality. Therefore causing more emotional damage in the process. Which results in more abusive and violent reactions just like the one he displayed. No love for you.
And then I would see weaker people who are somewhat stronger, because they are honest with themselves, even if they are suffering. Not someone who makes a social character out of their problems. But people who look like human beings with the commitment to stay one. And there is this true emotional recognition when we look at each other. And their eyes go wide open as if they had seen something out of this world. And I smile, and they smile, too. A true smile. That is beautiful, another true human being in a dissociative and abusive environment of social characters, product from trauma based personalities. How do you treat a traumatized and loveless world?

So, my recognition goes to anyone who has the courage to be honest with themselves in spite of their adverse circumstances. And not manipulate and use others as an excuse to feel better with yourself.

Remember, always honest with your humanity.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest I feel less than stellar. I had surgery on my hand and arm Monday and it still has some lingering pain. I won’t have the use of my right hand for quite a while and the splint I’m wearing feels like it weighs a ton. Just typing this post is taking way too long and I’m wondering if it’s worth it just to complain about this mess. Eh, maybe. I like to complain. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

To be honest I feel less than stellar. I had surgery on my hand and arm Monday and it still has some lingering pain. I won’t have the use of my right hand for quite a while and the splint I’m wearing feels like it weighs a ton. Just typing this post is taking way too long and I’m wondering if it’s worth it just to complain about this mess. Eh, maybe. I like to complain. :please:

I hope it gets well soon, Dreamy. :rarity:

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I feel ya. I had lingering pain after my broken leg for several months. So, I that pain goes away soon for you.

I'm feeling alright. Really excited for the weekend, as it's the weekend before my birthday.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Mama Patty Thundersnow said:

I feel ya. I had lingering pain after my broken leg for several months. So, I that pain goes away soon for you.

I'm feeling alright. Really excited for the weekend, as it's the weekend before my birthday.

Thank you! I'm feeling better every day! 

Happy upcoming birthday!!! :blue_baloon:                 

Tired, cause it's almost bed time for me haha. :catface:

• Brohoof 2