Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Story About Grogar In The Wiki Is Not Clear At All, Why?

Flash-Magnus

The story about Grogar in the Wiki after the season 9 has ended is not really clear at all and that become the problem because information about Grogar in the MLP:FiM Wiki just Discord is Grogar but didn't tell us where is the real Grogar? And Wiki didn't written if Grogar is dead and Gusty already banish him but didn't tell us where is him now? And more about him again so what wrong with his story in the Wiki that will created a new mystery and a new question that maybe will never ended until now. This is make me worried if Wiki didn't tell clear information about Grogar to his fans and also me so i hope the story about Grogar can more be clear at all but i want to talk, Why the information about Grogar is not clear at all? And what is the problem?

Well Wikis are run by fans. So if MLP:FiM doesn't give us a canon answers to your questions, the wiki isn't going to have those answers either. I haven't seen the end episodes, but from what I understand from reading and leaks, they didn't tell us where he is. So no one knows. You have to use your imagination in the meantime.

• Brohoof 2

I think banishment is equivalent to death unless it is specifically mentioned where you were banished to. Nightmare Moon was banished to the moon. Sombra was banished into/under the ice of the frozen north. The Pony of Shadows was banished to limbo. Grogar rathe to somewhere, could've been banished from the world of the living, which I think would be particularly fitting if he were truly a necromancer.

16 hours ago, Flash-Magnus said:

The story about Grogar in the Wiki after the season 9 has ended is not really clear at all and that become the problem because information about Grogar in the MLP:FiM Wiki just Discord is Grogar but didn't tell us where is the real Grogar? And Wiki didn't written if Grogar is dead and Gusty already banish him but didn't tell us where is him now? And more about him again so what wrong with his story in the Wiki that will created a new mystery and a new question that maybe will never ended until now. This is make me worried if Wiki didn't tell clear information about Grogar to his fans and also me so i hope the story about Grogar can more be clear at all but i want to talk, Why the information about Grogar is not clear at all? And what is the problem?

Simple, because the real Grogar’s fate in canon is unknown

• Brohoof 2

We now little to nothing, except for the fact he is defeated and he had a bell.

We don't know what he looked like, what he believed in, how old he was, etc. And since the wiki is run by fans, is of very vague.