Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

and here's something in case you don't share my excellent taste in shipping

Beautiful song in the second vid man, love, love, LOVED IT!!! biggrin.png

Speaking of beautiful songs, here ya'll, have an absolutely amazing song simply titled "Derpy's Lullaby"; the vocals in it are very similar to Derpy's voice, but also quite beautifully done.

wub.png wub.png wub.png

• Brohoof 5

Pretty funny video I saw. Really liked how they made the ponies all of the members of the team. And they put the audio of the trailer and a few clips from the show. If you liked reach might want to watch this.

To follow up my Five Things I Love About Pinkie Pie report, it's time for a Pinkie Pie video! Some songs and ponies go so well together that you can Google it and immediately get some predictable but great results. That was the case here when I searched for PMVs using the song Maniac. Was there ever any doubt the featured pony would be Pinkie?  :)

Do not adjust your volume. The music starts at 0.06 when Pinkie puts the needle on the record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLb-go-EPZo

• Brohoof 5

Wow, that's just hit my top ten PMVs. I'd seen one of Maniac before but it wasn't very good - that one there is everything you want in a PMV. (Aside from Pinkie Pie wink.png )

Needs way more than 173 views! Thanks for sharing.

---

Speaking of needing more views, this video here should have more views. A band manager's given some of his members some stick for being Bronies, so they cover their practice room in pony pictures for his reaction:

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 3

I'm gonna be honest with ya'll, I have absolutely no idea what the buck is going on in this next vid... aside perhaps from a review in 2 minutes of all the crap Twilight went through in Season 1, set to some AWESOME music!  Give it a looksy, you won't regret it. cool.png

• Brohoof 4

I made a PMV earlier this morning and I think I did a pretty good job img-1281784-1-smile.png. I also added an Easter Egg for Derpy fans.

http://youtu.be/cAJWZbDmD4A

Additional Information (for anyone who cares img-1281784-2-tongue.png):

Program(s) used to make: PowerDirector 11 (for video editing), Audactiy (audio editing), and VLC (for testing to see how it looked)

Song: Fighter by Gym Class Heroes

Edited by ~Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 3

Happy St. Patrick's Day everypony!!!  In celebration, here, have a fantastic PMV simply titled "Alcohol," something near and dear to all our hearts on this day! cool.png

To those of you who are of age, always drink responsibly smile.png; to those of you who aren't, DON'T DRINK!!! angry.png

• Brohoof 3

Well, here ya go ya'll, have some AC/DC PMV.  Can anypony say AWESOME?!?! cool.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtHStN7cDc

And here, I already posted this in another thread, but here ya'll, have an amazing "Eye of the Tiger" PMV!!! cool.png

Posted this in the Doctor XFizzle's "2013 MLP March Madness" thread yesterday, since competition in the Midwest Region bracket just began today.  The glorious competition has commenced everypony!!!  Head on over there and cast your votes right away!!!  AND GET JACKED!!!!!!!!! angry.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/51844-2013-mlp-march-madness-first-round-midwest-regional/

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

It's Winter Wrap up, everypony! Listening to that song at 3AM in the morning is a bit weird, but hey. Found this awesome video. Check it out:

• Brohoof 3

Above post reminded me of Portal's 'Still Alive' song with how the lyrics come up on the screen and such. Kudos.

Well, here ya go ya'll, have some AC/DC PMV.  Can anypony say AWESOME?!?! img-1286966-1-cool.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtHStN7cDc

That is hands down, one of the best PMV's i've ever seen. Win for Ponies and ACDC.

And speaking of awesome PMV's, this one here met my standards. Never Change (It's Time) by Imagine Dragons.

• Brohoof 4

Here is the next video from the Pony A Day project. To date I have posted the entries for Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Today is Twilight Sparkle because everything she does is magic! The Applejack and Rainbow Dash PMVs will be appearing in the near future.

This video really IS magic. All this time I thought the Head-Tilt movement originated from a Deviantart member. Instead, he got the idea from a scene in A Canterlot Wedding Part 1.  tongue.png

• Brohoof 2

The LOLz are limitless in this video. I like how they approached the whole thing and the acting is done pretty darn well as well.

Since there's no new responses, just throwing in an edit to add this video. Good times to be had.

Edited by Lightning Dasher
  • Brohoof 4

Here ya go everypony, have a new Dan vs. FiM video! biggrin.png

Hands off her Lyra! happy.png

Next, here's a trailer for the upcoming MLP short created by SillyFillyStudios, "Snowdrop", only this trailer is reviewed by two very special guests. cool.png

"Snowdrop" premieres this Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on BronyState.  Let's all show SillyFillyStudios some support brony-style; sounds like they've been working hard on this project for a long time! smile.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Sorry if the last PMV I posted put anybody to sleep.  Some of those ‘80s Police songs are notorious for that.  Here comes another ‘80s song PMV.   But nobody will mistake this one for an insomnia remedy as Journey and RD team up to save the day!

• Brohoof 1

Guys, I gotta tell ya... I'm a bit speechless right now.  This here is simply one of the most beautiful vids produced by this fandom ever.  "Snowdrop" is... a testament to all the good that's been produced by this fandom, to what this show has inspired bronies to produce and achieve if they just set their minds to making something so pure and good.  The animation is stunning, the voice work phenomenal, but most of all, "Snowdrop" in and of itself is simply beautiful, and in this brony's humble opinion, a landmark achievement in the brony fandom.  My hat's off to SillyFillyStudios in every sense of the word.  So, without further ado, here is SillyFillyStudios "Snowdrop".

As mentioned by the crew in their BronyState interview, SillyFillyStudios is both going to continue a series they just started starring Discord and Chrysalis as sort of a comedic odd couple, and will be aiming to release this summer "Fall of the Crystal Empire," which sounds like it is going to be amazing!  Show your support everypony to this fantastic team of bronies and pegasisters and subscribe right now. img-1295439-1-smile.png

I got a good feeling this is gonna be the best off season ever for fanmade projects! img-1295439-2-biggrin.png   Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch this again...

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 12

Guys, I gotta tell ya... I'm a bit speechless right now.  This here is simply one of the most beautiful vids produced by this fandom ever.  "Snowdrop" is... a testament to all the good that's been produced by this fandom, to what this show has inspired bronies to produce and achieve if they just set their minds to making something so pure and good.  The animation is stunning, the voice work phenomenal, but most of all, "Snowdrop" in and of itself is simply beautiful, and in this brony's humble opinion, a landmark achievement in the brony fandom.  My hat's off to SillyFillyStudios in every sense of the word.  So, without further ado, here is SillyFillyStudios "Snowdrop".

As mentioned by the crew in their BronyState interview, SillyFillyStudios is both going to continue a series they just started starring Discord and Chrysalis as sort of a comedic odd couple, and will be aiming to release this summer "Fall of the Crystal Empire," which sounds like it is going to be amazing!  Show your support everypony to this fantastic team of bronies and pegasisters and subscribe right now. img-1295439-1-smile.png

I got a good feeling this is gonna be the best off season ever for fanmade projects! img-1295439-2-biggrin.png   Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch this again...

Just watched it and it was amazing!!!! :D They are really awesome! ;)

The end was sad though, did Snowdrop die? Eh, I'm just gonna pretend she's immortal and her and Luna are still best freinds. :)

Can't wait to see more of thier work!

• Brohoof 1

In my endless quest to prove the canonicity of Rainbowpie to one of my friends/nemeses on Fimfic who prefers Flutterdash  aimless travels around YouTube I found this fun video :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQbHP_FeEI

As always, here's something else for you people who aren't into the whole shipping thing.

• Brohoof 2

I saw this today on EQD.  It was an obvious ploy to tug my heart strings and it worked.  I kinda want to talk about it but I don't want to spoil it!  It's really, really good and everyone should watch it.

• Brohoof 1

Here is the Applejack installment for the Pony A Day project. As you might guess, she gets a country song, Redneck Woman to be precise.

I was a bit disappointed to see repeat footage in this video. I didn't notice it in any other video from Ralph Bromley so far. One of the PMV making no-no's in my book is using the same video sequence each time the chorus is played. The most astute PMV makers know that hearing the same words again doesn't give you a license to wimp out and use the same visuals again. Except for this oversight, it's still a good PMV. Ralph is a good video editor and he deserves more views than he has been getting on Youtube. Hopefully some of his work has made it onto EQD.

• Brohoof 2