mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Yeah I guess I just never really noticed cause all my attention was probably on fluttershy. Now I'm gonna have to go watch it again lol

I'll watch it as well. :lol:

I chose my nickname because my OC's talent and personality relates with it. On other forums, my username would be PokeCat, because I like Pokemon and cats. :3

Since this forum is about ponies, why not make my username stick with the theme? :)

I got mine in the military. I was, more or less, a mystery to most of the people around me I guess. Apparently I made them quite nervous. I remember some of the people around me stating of having nightmares with me based around it. Someone coined me with being hazardous being around what with the many accidents that I would get into as well (stupid hospitals)

So I guess everyone just nicknamed me Hazardus-Havard. It just stuck I guess.

Hmmm not sure if I had already posted here or not, nevertheless I got my name from my favorite mug. The mug has a picture of an emblem that shows a unicorn holding a shield with a flower on it. And beneath the the unicorn says "THE UNICORN of SCOTLAND". This was originally my little sisters mug but she gave it too me after I started drinking tea and coffee out of it. So while choosing a new online alias I decided to go with ScottishUnicorn, as in the mug. Not that I'm actually Scottish, if anything I have more Irish-ness because of my mother's side of the family. It was also quite nice because I chose this alias a bit before I became a brony and it went well with the following websites/forums I go on.

(edited)

You know, I'd like to give you a deep, interesting reason that I chose this name. But there is none.

For those in the know about a certain "radio broadcast", I chose this name to honor the show by making a username fitting of its true brony character ;) . I'll just leave it at that.

Edited by TheEngineer

A few years ago, my friend and I created a superhero named CaptainSalmon for a school project. We spent hours laughing at it and when I came to use it as my username on Xbox Live, it suggested CaptainSalmon54. This was great as my birthday is the 5th of April, I took it as a sign and it has been my username since.

My name has no meaning, no purpose and no origins, it is just... there... since the begining of times. It doesn't define me, it doesn't recall something to people, it doesn't have anything to do with my life and it's beautifull that way. My name has a life on it's own, an history on the internet worth of hundreds of pages on google where only HIM is there.

I'm Unexard, and you shall remember it, because I'm one and only! MOUHAHAHAHHA

(edited)

My username comes from the character that I spent the most time on in World of Warcraft, or at least used to.

His first name was rather inappropriate and I was forced to change it, so I changed it to "Lolness" because it sounded cool. He is my level 19 twink hunter (and twink doesn't mean gay in this case... It means having having the best gear/enchants for a character in a bracket of PvP lower than the level cap.) I played him a lot during The Burning Crusade but twinks were nerfed in Wrath of Lich King so I eventually stopped playing him and started some other characters. I quit playing altogether in the beginning of Cataclysm.

However, I still use "Lolness The Hunt" as a username because he was my favorite character in World of Warcraft.

Edited by Lolness The Hunt

Phew. How did I choose my username. That's Ancient History right there.

Like 12 years ago, I was playing Tribes 2's Tutorial and the character you played as was reffered as Lonewolf. I thought it sounded really cool and I've used that name ever since (with little variations here and there)

I just love apple bloom. (because of that cute little accent :lol: ) Even though Rd's my favorite, I saw a lot of people like Rainbow Dash (not surprising) and so they made their profile pics and/or names having to do with Dashie so I decided to use the second best thing called Apple Bloom. :wub: SHE'S SO CUTE! I mean the cutie mark crusaders are ALL adorable but Apple Bloom is my fave. I also like da Scoots. And Sweetie Belle. :huh: WAT-EVA! :mellow: So ya dats da story of how i got my username.

I had this old username which I can't recall, but I believe back in 2009, I switched my gaming username to PwnedThisWay and has been using it since. People still call me PTW on gaming clans and PS3. I started using it for my musical alias, but I wanted a fresh restart to my music, and I wanted it relative to one of my interests, knowing my love for sea lions, alas! Otarine was born!

Mine has "evolved" like so many. This begins about 2006, when I was just 8.

2006-present: Giggly5 (My Neopets username. It was meant to be Jiggly5, but this was the result, and this was my first username.)

2008-present: racefan10 (IGN, back when EA was still making NASCAR games, I would annoy people that came there, which was only like two or three users)

2010-mid 2011: 11hamlin11 (Eutechnyx, who now makes NASCAR games.)

mid 2011-early 2012: 27capps27 (Changed at Eutechnyx)

early 2012-present: MrXweetok (I was starting to feel unsafe because people can track you and all they needed was my age and I was found. Xweetok is a Neopet which I have always liked.)

early 2011-present: redsox111820 (OS, also my PSN ID and Gamertag)

(edited)

Originally when I joined this forum I used the alias of "Desertleo" which I use for pretty much anything on the internet. This is also the name I use on xbl just with 77 added at the end of it. However I decided to use Sand Piper as it seems more fitting for my oc rather than Desertleo. Also I wanted to use this name before but couldn't find any place appropriate.

Why the whole sand theme you ask? Well I've always been interested in the desert, an ever-changing landscape that never looks the same twice. Not to mention all the secrets and treasures it contains, be them good or bad. You can say the same for the ocean, but you dive and discover things of value whereas in the desert they're gone for good...unless of course you attempt to dig it up.

Edited by Sand Piper

Zelorin is something I came up with back when I played World of Warcraft, I believe it was originally Selorin, but I some how came up with Zelorin, and just stuck with that name for gaming in general over the past year or so. From what I could tell, it was some what original, and haven't really seen anyone else use it. I also go by Zel for short if you preferred.