Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Rift in Time (EQG)

Emerald Heart

Maybe you shouldn't use me as an example! @ShadOBabe is 100% better at English and writing than I am. My main concern when I RP'd was to understand rules, and mostly it was understanding English that was the main problem.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Maybe you shouldn't use me as an example! @ShadOBabe is 100% better at English and writing than I am. My main concern when I RP'd was to understand rules, and mostly it was understanding English that was the main problem.

You were awesome tho

Edited by Emerald Heart

7 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Hmm... 

I wonder what animal @ShadOBabe is gonna be...

I'm getting curious 

Heehee, sorry, it's taking a while. I want it to be just right. I'll let you see the pony OC I'm basing her on though. Her name is Fortune Flair. She was my first pony OC:

Spoiler

ask_fortune_flair_by_shadobabe_d89s210-f

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heehee, sorry, it's taking a while. I want it to be just right. I'll let you see the pony OC I'm basing her on though. Her name is Fortune Flair. She was my first pony OC:

Hide contents

ask_fortune_flair_by_shadobabe_d89s210-f

Aww, she's so cute @ShadOBabe!

And sorry myself, I'm just a very curious person.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

Annnd... done! Tell me what you think!

--

Name: Fortune Flair

Looks: Has a thick mass of blond hair, with prominent waves, that comes up right above her shoulders. Holds it back with a blue jeweled headband. Has lightly tanned skin and blue eyes. On the taller side, standing at 5’7”, with a curvy, thicker body type. Prefers jeans, dress boots, and airy blouses.

Personality: A happy, goody-two-shoes at heart. Wants to bring happiness to those around her and make the world a sunnier place. Uses her optimism to cope with her less perky personality traits, like her persistent anxiety and fear of failure. Has a habit of crying when dealing with intense emotions like sadness or anger, but also occasionally extreme happiness. Would rather be relaxing at home, or having fun with friends, but believes her powers obligate her to take a stand against evil.

Infused Animal: Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo

Name (magical girl): Noon

Looks (magical girl): Her hair gets a brighter shade of yellow and is swept backwards and up, like the crest of a cockatoo. She forms a white crown of feathers along her hairline and up the sides of her face. She sprouts large white wings with faded yellow in their centers. On her head is her blue headband, with three gold set Blue Zircons lining the center. The innermost layer of her outfit is a yellow unitard, with a single white stripe up each side. Over that is a white, high-necked, sleeveless vest with a long, flowing train, like a bird’s tailfeathers. The vest is fastened up with blue clips, the same shade as her headband. Has white gloves that come up to the middle of her forearms, and white boots that come up to her shins. The glove cuffs are lined with yellow, and the heels of her boots are blue.

Special Power: “Solar Zenith” – As Noon, Fortune attacks by unleashing a burning, dazzling flash of light from her entire person.

Other Powers: Flying, Mimicry, Hard Light Manifestation

Birthstone: Blue Zircon

Transformation Item: Jeweled Headband

Other: Loves all things fun and goofy. Loves drawing, cartoons, video games, and collects toys and stuffed animals. Dabbles in meditation to deal with anxiety. Loves seafood and pasta. Lives with her single mother, who she loves more than anything. Loves birds and keeps a playlist of cute bird videos on YouTube. Likes all kinds of music. Is a good student, but hates P.E. Isn’t sure what she wants to do with her life as an adult. Has plans to go to college. Is a real homebody and has to be dragged to do anything physical... Except swimming. She loves the pool.

EDIT: I'm thinking this for her transformation music...

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Annnd... done! Tell me what you think!

--

Name: Fortune Flair

Looks: Has a thick mass of blond hair, with prominent waves, that comes up right above her shoulders. Holds it back with a blue jeweled headband. Has lightly tanned skin and blue eyes. On the taller side, standing at 5’7”, with a curvy, thicker body type. Prefers jeans, dress boots, and airy blouses.

Personality: A happy, goody-two-shoes at heart. Wants to bring happiness to those around her and make the world a sunnier place. Uses her optimism to cope with her less perky personality traits, like her persistent anxiety and fear of failure. Has a habit of crying when dealing with intense emotions like sadness or anger, but also occasionally extreme happiness. Would rather be relaxing at home, or having fun with friends, but believes her powers obligate her to take a stand against evil.

Infused Animal: Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo

Name (magical girl): Dawn

Looks (magical girl): Her hair gets a brighter shade of yellow and is swept backwards and up, like the crest of a cockatoo. She forms a white crown of feathers along her hairline and up the sides of her face. She sprouts large white wings with faded yellow in their centers. On her head is her blue headband, with three gold set Blue Zircons lining the center. The innermost layer of her outfit is a yellow unitard, with a single white stripe up each side. Over that is a white, high-necked, sleeveless vest with a long, flowing train, like a bird’s tailfeathers. The vest is fastened up with blue clips, the same shade as her headband. Has white gloves that come up to the middle of her forearms, and white boots that come up to her shins. The glove cuffs are lined with yellow, and the heels of her boots are blue.

Special Power: “First Light” – As Dawn, Fortune attacks by unleashing a burning, dazzling flash of light from her entire person.

Other Powers: Flying, Mimicry, Hard Light Manifestation

Birthstone: Blue Zircon

Transformation Item: Jeweled Headband

Other: Loves all things fun and goofy. Loves drawing, cartoons, video games, and collects toys and stuffed animals. Dabbles in meditation to deal with anxiety. Loves seafood and pasta. Lives with her single mother, who she loves more than anything. Loves birds and keeps a playlist of cute bird videos on YouTube. In contrast with her sun-shiny attitude, REALLY likes rock music. Is a good student, but hates P.E. Isn’t sure what she wants to do with her life as an adult. Has plans to go to college. Is a real homebody and has to be dragged to do anything physical... Except swimming. She loves the pool.

I think she and Emerald are gonna get around great.

I love it! I'll go ahead and add Dawn to "claimed."

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

I think she and Emerald are gonna get around great.

I love it! I'll go ahead and add Dawn to "claimed."

Yay!! Glad you like it! Hope Emerald doesn't mind her crybaby habit. XD

Edited the "Other" section a touch and added transformation music.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yay!! Glad you like it! Hope Emerald doesn't mind her crybaby habit. XD

Edited the "Other" section a touch and added transformation music.

It's okay, Emerald can be a bit of a crier as well, mostly when she gets embarrassed or hurts herself bad. 

But hopefully Fortune Flair won't mind that Emerald is the walking definition of sweet 'n sassy. Plus, she can be scary when she's angry.

And ps that transformation music is AWESOME

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

It's okay, Emerald can be a bit of a crier as well, mostly when she gets embarrassed or hurts herself bad. 

But hopefully Fortune Flair won't mind that Emerald is the walking definition of sweet 'n sassy. Plus, she can be scary when she's angry.

Fortune's gonna kind of be that more mature, big sister type. Doesn't get into screaming matches. Just looks hurt and makes you feel guilty about it.

Hey, if it's not too much trouble, do you think we can actually switch Fortune from Dawn to Noon? I was just re-reading what I wrote, and while "Dawn" is a pretty word, I think I modeled Fortune's magical girl theme more on broad, bright daylight.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Fortune's gonna kind of be that more mature, big sister type. Doesn't get into screaming matches. Just looks hurt and makes you feel guilty about it.

Hey, if it's not too much trouble, do you think we can actually switch Fortune from Dawn to Noon? I was just re-reading what I wrote, and while "Dawn" is a pretty word, I think I modeled Fortune's magical girl theme more on broad, bright daylight.

No screaming matches. She usually just gets angry whenever she hurts herself or if someone is being mean to her friends.

Or when she is woken up too early.

(And yeah, I'll change that real quick).

1 minute ago, Emerald Heart said:

No screaming matches. She usually just gets angry whenever she hurts herself or if someone is being mean to her friends.

Or when she is woken up too early.

(And yeah, I'll change that real quick).

LOL!!

Awesome, I'll switch her bio...

EDIT: Done. She's Noon now. Thanks!

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Emerald Heart said:

Okay, I just changed it. 

But my favorite part of her original Dawn ensemble was actually the headband. Great idea.

Aww thanks! She's still keeping that as Noon. X3

• Brohoof 1

Your welcome.

To be honest, I think both "Dawn" and "Noon" are pretty words. 

I'm kind of warming up to Noon as well.

Side note, about this...

1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

I re-read these pages a lot so I don't forget any important details about the characters.

Maybe when you get the full cast together, you can put them all in one big post. That way you don't have to click all over the place.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I'm kind of warming up to Noon as well.

Side note, about this...

Maybe when you get the full cast together, you can put them all in one big post. That way you don't have to click all over the place.

Okay, sounds like a good idea to me.

Fyi, did I fill you in on how we get our transformation items? Or did you already see the post about it?

Okay, sounds like a good idea to me.

Fyi, did I fill you in on how we get our transformation items? Or did you already see the post about it?

I did not see that!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ShadOBabe

4 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Okay, so, they don't have their jewelry at the start, but instead end up buying them at a small hidden shop with barley any customers from a woman who seems familiar, but you can't put your finger on it. She offers you the different jewelry without asking when your birthdays are, and she'll say something like "Fit for a princess, isn't it? Royalty such as her is rare. The Princess of music, tall and fare. Find the others and fight against evil, for that is the only way you will prevail." She says the same sentence to everyone, and that kind of becomes your goal alongside fighting off the Asher Tribe. She'll send us notes with no name, and is a mysterious ally. She will only reveal herself at the very end. Is this alright?

So, as Renegade put it, it's a "Monster of the Week" type of thing. 

4 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

. Basically y'all will run into the woman I described above on different days, and get your transformation item. The day that you get it will be the day you transform for the first time when danger appears

Make sense?

--

PS @Treeglow Flicker @applesjck @Lucky Bolt @ExplosionMare @Splashee

Will some y'all help me out please I have 3 more slots to fill.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

@ShadOBabe

So, as Renegade put it, it's a "Monster of the Week" type of thing. 

Make sense?

Sure does!

Again, bear with me during this RP. It's been like 15+ years since I actually tried RPing with a group. Wasn't that great at it.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Sure does!

Again, bear with me during this RP. It's been like 15+ years since I actually tried RPing with a group. Wasn't that great at it.

No problem. I'm sure we'll have fun together!

We're doing Theme Music, too!?  Sweet Luna's Crown, this keeps getting better and better!  I LOVE Theme Music!  :yay:

Deuce's Theme:

Ace Of Heart's Theme: