Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Rift in Time (EQG)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
32 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ll be glad to fill a slot. What type of Roleplay is this?

Magical girl.

Read the info on the first page, please.

You can take up either two slots or one, it's up to you.

It's Adventure/Friendship/Romance

Except my OC is the one with the love interest.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

Okay @Randimaxis @Samurai Equine @Renegade the Unicorn @Cash In

I'm gonna start the RP, and I believe we all know how this works so far...?

Let me clarify something about the villains first, though.

Slate, Stone, and Somber are going to be more minor until Heather is killed. They will be in the room, however, with the Gray King present too.

Order of appearance (and defeat) goes as so:

Heather-->Somber-->Slate-->Stone.

I will also work on some drawings for reference. Okay? 

And right now, the prominent characters are @Randimaxis @Samurai Equine and I. Aka Dean Shuffle/the Ace of Hearts, Emerald Heart/Night, the Gray King, and Heather.

When the next day occurs, @Renegade the Unicorn's character will appear, then @ShadOBabe then so on and so forth. I will keep the status as "searching" until further notice.

Cool?

Oh! And if you have any questions about any of your characters please PM me.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, applesjck said:

If I’m not too late, I’ll fill in a spot. I could do Twilight.

Ur not too late! Just fill out a character sheet and I'll sign you up! I'll fill you in on other info necessary afterwords.

Remember, you use ur OCs real name and hairstyle (if you want to keep the hairstyle) but everything else looks completely normal human-like.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Ur not too late! Just fill out a character sheet and I'll sign you up! I'll fill you in on other info necessary afterwords.

Remember, you use ur OCs real name and hairstyle (if you want to keep the hairstyle) but everything else looks completely normal human-like.

Am I allowed to use Cosmic Stone and just tweak her so she’s fit for this? She’s really the only OC I have right now.

Just now, applesjck said:

Am I allowed to use Cosmic Stone and just tweak her so she’s fit for this? She’s really the only OC I have right now.

Yep! Just keep her name and hairstyle, but everything else is normal human.

Sound good?

Am I doing okay so far?  Animosity and all?  Even figured it'd be funny when they think just about the same thought while passing in the hallway.

And I figured Numbskull would be a good nickname for her... at least until they get over themselves, of course.

Character Sheets (Human/Magical Girl):

Name: Cosmic Stone

Looks: Blue hair with thick darker blue highlights that reaches about a quarter of the way down her back. Hair is always styled cutely and she has bangs. Her clothing style is a mix of stuff that’d be considered trendy in the 90s and typical sporty outfits. She’s shorter than average, quite fit, and wears contacts because she absolutely hates her glasses. 

Personality: Cosmic is very loud and very protective of her friends. She has a very sarcastic sense of humour and likes to be the center of attention. She zones out a lot when she isn’t occupied with something and she’s a big daydreamer. She’s not very gifted academically, but she’s super street smart surprisingly well versed with the stars. She’s got a short temper but tries her best to keep it under control. 

Infused Animal: Arctic Fox

Name: Twilight

Looks: Hair becomes much darker in colour and much longer. It’s swept up into a high ponytail and is puffy in a way that’s similar to cotton candy. Two white ears stand atop her head and sprouts a puffy white tail on her lower back. Her outfit consists of a dark blue dress spotted with stars. Has a white center and a short, puffy skirt. Back of dress has a large white bow with the tails of the bow (curled) reaching down to her knees. Sleeves of the dress are puffy and short. Shoes of choice are white heels with straps that wrap up her legs, ending right below her knees. She wears white gloves that reach her elbows. 

Special Powers: Attacks with her “Fox-Fire” which is her ability to manipulate and create fire.

Other Powers: Very enhanced speed, ability to create illusions, and can jump very high.

Birthstone: Diamond (April)

Transformation Item: White choker with a light blue gem at the center. 

Other: She finds it quite ironic that her personality is pretty much opposite to her magical girl name. She loves to stargaze in her freetime and she’s been a dancer for most of her life. Her favourite animal is cat, and her favourite colour is purple. She doesn’t pay attention in class and talks way too much, which leads to her getting in trouble with teachers a lot.

Done! Hopefully this is all okay.

5 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Am I doing okay so far?  Animosity and all?  Even figured it'd be funny when they think just about the same thought while passing in the hallway.

And I figured Numbskull would be a good nickname for her... at least until they get over themselves, of course.

Yeah! I like it.

Kind of like Mamo calling Usagi Bun Head.

5 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Character Sheets (Human/Magical Girl):

Name: Cosmic Stone

Looks: Blue hair with thick darker blue highlights that reaches about a quarter of the way down her back. Hair is always styled cutely and she has bangs. Her clothing style is a mix of stuff that’d be considered trendy in the 90s and typical sporty outfits. She’s shorter than average, quite fit, and wears contacts because she absolutely hates her glasses. 

Personality: Cosmic is very loud and very protective of her friends. She has a very sarcastic sense of humour and likes to be the center of attention. She zones out a lot when she isn’t occupied with something and she’s a big daydreamer. She’s not very gifted academically, but she’s super street smart surprisingly well versed with the stars. She’s got a short temper but tries her best to keep it under control. 

Infused Animal: Arctic Fox

Name: Twilight

Looks: Hair becomes much darker in colour and much longer. It’s swept up into a high ponytail and is puffy in a way that’s similar to cotton candy. Two white ears stand atop her head and sprouts a puffy white tail on her lower back. Her outfit consists of a dark blue dress spotted with stars. Has a white center and a short, puffy skirt. Back of dress has a large white bow with the tails of the bow (curled) reaching down to her knees. Sleeves of the dress are puffy and short. Shoes of choice are white heels with straps that wrap up her legs, ending right below her knees. She wears white gloves that reach her elbows. 

Special Powers: Attacks with her “Fox-Fire” which is her ability to manipulate and create fire.

Other Powers: Very enhanced speed, ability to create illusions, and can jump very high.

Birthstone: Diamond (April)

Transformation Item: White choker with a light blue gem at the center. 

Other: She finds it quite ironic that her personality is pretty much opposite to her magical girl name. She loves to stargaze in her freetime and she’s been a dancer for most of her life. Her favourite animal is cat, and her favourite colour is purple. She doesn’t pay attention in class and talks way too much, which leads to her getting in trouble with teachers a lot.

Done! Hopefully this is all okay.

Awes! I'm exited.

Let me add you in and then I'll fill you in with further details.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, @applesjck

here are some details to get you up to speed.

10 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Okay, so, they don't have their jewelry at the start, but instead end up buying them at a small hidden shop with barley any customers from a woman who seems familiar, but you can't put your finger on it. She offers you the different jewelry without asking when your birthdays are, and she'll say something like "Fit for a princess, isn't it? Royalty such as her is rare. The Princess of music, tall and fare. Find the others and fight against evil, for that is the only way you will prevail." She says the same sentence to everyone, and that kind of becomes your goal alongside fighting off the Asher Tribe. She'll send us notes with no name, and is a mysterious ally. She will only reveal herself at the very end. Is this alright?

So, as Renegade put it, it's a Monster of the Week type of thing.

10 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Basically y'all will run into the woman I described above on different days, and get your transformation item. The day that you get it will be the day you transform for the first time when danger appears

Make sense?

• Brohoof 1

All good - it was a decent point to shift to someone else, and I don't want to take up the whole RP.  :adorkable: