Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Rift in Time (EQG)

Emerald Heart

I am sure there are anatomy guides for drawing muscular people. And if it helps, there's tons of muscular anime guys that you can trace or try to get some ideas. There's always DBZ characters, YuYu Hakusho, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, there's even been plenty of super hero cartoons in America with muscular heroes; from DC and Marvel to old school stuff like He-Man. Nephrite's a good example to go off of, but his clothes drape over his body like regular clothes; they don't cling to him like tights. If anything, his clothes tone down any muscular physique he has. :fluttershy: I am sure if you look stuff up guides and practice, you'll become really good at it.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Samurai Equine

I liked it!

Also...

The king will be sending his vassals one by one. 

Heather-->Somber-->Slate-->Stone

Heather will be sent down go Earth first. She will try to attack multiple times (basically the time it takes for the whole magical girl group to find each other) and will eventually be killed.

The same process goes for all the other villains. 

They create monsters to attack Earth, but also have strong powers of their own.

Like, Heather uses her fan in battle. She can use it to block attacks, and create strong magical forces to blow her opponent away.

PS

I did look something up

Screenshot_20200102-141959_Google.thumb.jpg.46f425c9a5f8574c8859a8a58adfbd22.jpg

Edited by Emerald Heart

That's a nice base. Wouldn't really call it strong or muscular, but it's definitely not skinny either. It's more of a basic body type; the kind that can be made to look muscular if you put armor or something on him; as in clothes that give the illusion of muscles. It's a technique I'm employing with my main pony OC right now! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

That's a nice base. Wouldn't really call it strong or muscular, but it's definitely not skinny either. It's more of a basic body type; the kind that can be made to look muscular if you put armor or something on him; as in clothes that give the illusion of muscles. It's a technique I'm employing with my main pony OC right now! ^_^

just imagine that Stone was muscular, okay?

It wouldn't kill to have just the four girls here, but it would be fun if it was five.

@Splashee @Lucky Bolt

Either one of you down for taking one of the slots?

2 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Or maybe @Yellow Diamond?

I appreciate the thought—but I wouldn't be able to dedicate the time. Sorry! ^^;

Available Magical Girl Names (Please Choose One):

• Night- Night Fuse (1st pick)
  • Dawn- Dawn Sparks (if it’s available as a second slot)

--Note- I’m a bit confused on how the names work so feel free to change them if they’re wrong somehow

Character Sheets (Human/Magical Girl):

Name (magical girl): Night Fuse

Looks (magical girl): Split ends on hair that look like lit fuses, African American, small eyes, long indigo dress w/sleeves, oval face

Special Powers: (Most a powerful attack): The ability to create an army of small explosions by summoning the magma from the inner layers of the earth

Other Powers: (The more minor ones) Setting her hair on fire for situations needing fire (the action is rare due to her hair needing a few days to grow back), energy transfusion (can give a bit of energy to others who are weak), scent enhancement (in order to cover up the burn smells she creates from her other powers, which is mostly so villains can’t track her)

Birthstone: Pearl

Transformation Item: (Piece of Jewelry) Small circular gold earrings (ones that stay on the ear lobe)

Other: She is often cheerful in the day but short and occasionally aggressive at night. In times when she’s upset, she’ll quietly snap her fingers in order to keep herself under control. However, in the case of a villain encounter, she lets her anger out on them if need be.

Name: (magical girl) Dawn Sparks

Looks: (magical girl) Latino, two braids w/a French one in the middle, hazel eyes, four fingers on her right hand, red top w/jeans that go to the knees, brown glasses that rest on her shirt (they’re readers)

Special Powers: (Most a powerful attack): Can create small bursts of light using sparks. The lights themselves are filled with heat that can be used to singe enemies. Dawn herself is immune to the heat, so she can pick up and throw the lights as well. She can also just use the decorations as lights if she pleases as well, but she does that mostly as a trap.

Other Powers: (The more minor ones) Regeneration (only works on small animal limbs, at least for now), Occipital manipulation (a fancy way of saying she controls the part of your brain that controls vision)

Birthstone: Garnet

Transformation Item: (Piece of Jewelry) Broche on her jeans

Other: Dawn lost one of her fingers in an accident of sorts, but she can’t remember exactly what happened, so if asked, she tells people she was born without the finger. She has suspicions it was caused by a villain, but she has no eyewitnesses to the event to confirm or deny her theory.

24 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@ExplosionMare

You gonna join?

Yes

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

You're missing half of your application, and you can't add words to Night and Dawn. It's just a singular one-word name. 

Let me use my character sheet as an example:

On 1/1/2020 at 6:47 PM, Emerald Heart said:

Name: (human) Emerald Heart

Looks: Long, light pink hair with cyan stripes tied into a  ponytail that drapes over her chest. Her skin color is white, and she had emerald green eyes. She tends to wear semi-stylish clothing like a T-shirt and jeans, with a hoodie. She also wears contacts. 

Personality: Silly, sarcastic, fun, and very protective. She is very social and doesn't take any crap from anyone. She can be scary sometimes, but is usually pretty nice. Though she does have a very short fuse. She's also very childish and gets excited over the smallest things. She can be brutally honest, also. She is a very imaginative person and tends to lose her focus in class a lot, but still has pretty good grades. She likes to think outside the box, too and hates crying. 

Infused Animal: Bumblebee Bat

Name: (magical girl) Dusk

Looks: (magical girl) Hairstyle is the same, except the ponytail holder is now black. She has two bat ears sticking out of her head, and her green eyes have turned dark purple. She now wears a dark purple dress with frayed edges, and long sleeves with an elastic band that wraps around the middle finger. The dress lands just a bit past her bottom. On her right hand is a bronze ring with a moonstone embedded in it. A set of long, black wings are on her back that drag behind her when she walks. She wears knee-high white boots. 

Special Power: Attacks with her "Echo Shock Attack" where she snaps her fingers and emits an echoing noise that can both make the enemy’s ears fail & push them hard against a nearby surface.

Other Powers: Flying & Echolocation.

Birthstone: Moonstone

Transformation Item: Ring

Other: She is a major fangirl, and loves drinking tea and eating food. She is a very musical girl, and comes from a very musical family (Mom used to play the base, Dad plays electric guitar). Not to mention her relatives, which are all very musical. She likes singing, drawing, and is very protective of her headphones and sketchbook, which she keeps on her person at all times. She is extremley clumsy and has bumped into door handles, desks, bookshelves, you name it. She trips over air, basically. She is very talented at singing, writing, English, and drawing. She hates math, and is failing it at the moment.

Does this clear anything up @ExplosionMare?

1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

@ExplosionMare

You're missing half of your application, and you can't add words to Night and Dawn. It's just a singular one-word name. 

Let me use my character sheet as an example:

Does this clear anything up @ExplosionMare?

Yes, it does (bummer I can’t change the names though)

Can I do the other stuff tomorrow, though? It’s almost 2AM here

• Brohoof 1

*chucklesigh*  @Emerald Heart, you're just dead-set on naming him Dean, aren't you?

deuce
/d(y)o͞os/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
the two on dice or playing cards.

I named him such to reflect both his 'loser' status, and to act as the perfect opposite to the Ace, since it is considered by many to be the highest ranking card.  Hence, he reaches both ends of the deck, so to speak.  And no, I'm not mocking you - I'm giving you my reasoning, so it could better help you remember.  I've had to re-learn stuff because the way I knew it wasn't correct; I understand and I'm not at all upset.  Little stuff like this happens.

You're STILL awesome in my book, EmHar.  :coco:

• Night- Night  (1st pick)
  • Dawn- Dawn  (if it’s available as a second slot)

--Note- I’m a bit confused on how the names work so feel free to change them if they’re wrong somehow

Name (magical girl): Night

Looks (magical girl): Split ends on hair that look like lit fuses, African American, small eyes, long indigo dress w/sleeves, oval face

Special Powers: (Most a powerful attack): The ability to create an army of small explosions by summoning the magma from the inner layers of the earth

Other Powers: (The more minor ones) Setting her hair on fire for situations needing fire (the action is rare due to her hair needing a few days to grow back), energy transfusion (can give a bit of energy to others who are weak), scent enhancement (in order to cover up the burn smells she creates from her other powers, which is mostly so villains can’t track her)

Transformation Item: (Piece of Jewelry) Small circular gold earrings (ones that stay on the ear lobe)

Other: She is often cheerful in the day but short and occasionally aggressive at night. In times when she’s upset, she’ll quietly snap her fingers in order to keep herself under control. However, in the case of a villain encounter, she lets her anger out on them if need be.

Looks: (magical girl) Latino, two braids w/a French one in the middle, hazel eyes, four fingers on her right hand, red top w/jeans that go to the knees, brown glasses that rest on her shirt (they’re readers)

Special Powers: (Most a powerful attack): Can create small bursts of light using sparks. The lights themselves are filled with heat that can be used to singe enemies. Dawn herself is immune to the heat, so she can pick up and throw the lights as well. She can also just use the decorations as lights if she pleases as well, but she does that mostly as a trap.

Other Powers: (The more minor ones) Regeneration (only works on small animal limbs, at least for now), Occipital manipulation (a fancy way of saying she controls the part of your brain that controls vision)

Other: Dawn lost one of her fingers in an accident of sorts, but she can’t remember exactly what happened, so if asked, she tells people she was born without the finger. She has suspicions it was caused by a villain, but she has no eyewitnesses to the event to confirm or deny her theory.

Name: (regular) Night 

Looks: (regular) Split ends on hair that look like lit fuses, African American, small eyes, long indigo dress w/sleeves, oval face

Personality: Short tempered in the evening, calm in the day, protective, observant, reserved around those she doesn’t like

Infused Animal: (selected animal) Leopard

Name: (regular) Dawn

Looks: (regular) Latino, two braids w/a French one in the middle, hazel eyes, four fingers on her right hand, red top w/jeans that go to the knees, brown glasses that rest on her shirt (they’re readers)

Personality: Energetic, spiritual (likes to connect to her spiritual self), full of wonder, planner

Infused Animal: (selected animal) Deer/Doe

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

• Night- Night  (1st pick)
  • Dawn- Dawn  (if it’s available as a second slot)

Name (magical girl): Night

Special Powers: (Most a powerful attack): The ability to create an army of small explosions by summoning the magma from the inner layers of the earth

Name: (regular) Night 

Looks: (regular) Split ends on hair that look like lit fuses, African American, small eyes, long indigo dress w/sleeves, oval face

Personality: Short tempered in the evening, calm in the day, protective, observant, reserved around those she doesn’t like

Infused Animal: (selected animal) Leopard

Name: (regular) Dawn

Looks: (regular) Latino, two braids w/a French one in the middle, hazel eyes, four fingers on her right hand, red top w/jeans that go to the knees, brown glasses that rest on her shirt (they’re readers)

Personality: Energetic, spiritual (likes to connect to her spiritual self), full of wonder, planner

Infused Animal: (selected animal) Deer/Doe

I believe your still a bit confused...

"Dawn" and "Night" are magical girl names.

You can't use them as your regular OC name. Don't you have an OC called Pocket Pouch or something? Make that her regular name.

29 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

I believe your still a bit confused...

"Dawn" and "Night" are magical girl names.

You can't use them as your regular OC name. Don't you have an OC called Pocket Pouch or something? Make that her regular name.

You told me to fill up the magical girl slots and that’s what I’m doing. I can take some of the regular info out if that helps.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

You told me to fill up the magical girl slots and that’s what I’m doing. I can take some of the regular info out if that helps.

The magical girl and human are the same thing.

They're the same person, so you would need to fill up both.

It's a combination of their human identity and their magical girl identity, all in the same sheet.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

The magical girl and human are the same thing.

They're the same person, so you would need to fill up both.

It's a combination of their human identity and their magical girl identity, all in the same sheet.

Can I just go ahead and give them human names, then, now that I filled most everything out?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Can I just go ahead and give them human names, then, now that I filled most everything out?

Use the same name as ur OC

That's what everyone else is doing.

I'll fill you in on other details on the RP later <3

• Brohoof 1