Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

1 hour ago, Firefighter Equine said:

Starlight was taken a little by surprise, but laughs a little and hugs Bluebell back. "I'll be fine. It's been a very strange day to say the least, but I'm just fine. How are you holding up? Should I be worried about the wheelchair?"

@Firefighter Equine

"It's o-only until I'm rested an h-h-h-healed enou-enough to be able to st-st-stand up again."  Bluebell reached over and touched Starlight's shoulder.  "When y-y-y-you get back to can-Canterlot, could you t-t-t-tell Twilight and sp-Spike to get here as soo-soon as they can?"  A tear escaped Bluebell's eye.  "I n-n-need th-them."

@Firefighter Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

Opia definitely seemed taken back at Starlight's answer if only slightly. Internally Opia was very disappointed that Starlight didn't seem to share the same goals. She stood there and stammered slightly upon Bluebell's interactions with Starlight but didn't interfere. Thinking about Mayor Black, she would smile ever so slightly and then she would sigh given the current circumstances. She didn't want Starlight leave but she knew that she couldn't stop her.

For the first time in a long while she looked down at the ground in relative melancholy. The other ponies here felt more like a crowd if anything. Opia didn't really like crowds at all. Looking back to Starlight she would speak, "Well, if that is what you want than that is what you'll get. I do wish you could set yourself from your obligations so you could see things more clearly. It seems like your mission has gotten in the way of what you'd really want. I think you know what I am talking about." she sighs, and didn't appear to be that comfortable around the others.

"If none of you have any objections...I'll be going to the one who my heart belongs to." with that, she'd turn away and start proceeding away towards Mayor Black's bunker. 

@Ragland Tiger @Firefighter Equine @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

With Thundy revealing the pokeball from within his chest fur, Dynamo soon realized that it wasn’t from his belt. If he had noticed, his belt was in his saddlebag and was shut off. Once the capsule was placed in front of him, Dynamo was too focused on the Alolan Vulpix, who nuzzles him lovingly. “Why did you do this, bro? Don’t get me wrong as I love Alolan Vulpix, but I don’t understand.” His ears perking at the sound of giggling, Dynamo craned his neck towards Bluebell. All the while, listening to her remark as he took in what he had been told and had seen. “I-I guess you’re right. I never would have expected to have an actual Pokémon, but it looks like I do now.” Using his magic, the gaming unicorn gently lifted Vulpix off of his head and held a good out. Placing Vulpix in his forelegs, he carefully held the ice fox to make sure it wouldn’t fall. “I know we just met, but it seems like you really like me.” Levitating the pokeball off of the ground, he held the capsule up towards Vulpix.

”I like you, as well, Vulpix. Do you want to go with me on this journey together? Would you like to be friends?” He asks, waiting and hoping to know what the fox’s answer would be. Vulpix stared deeply into his eyes as if studying the unicorn. Leaning forward, the fox held its tongue out as it licked Dynamo’s nose. “Vulpix!” The fox tipped with a nod and smile. The unicorn gasped softly from the action, before smiling softly with tears welling up in his eyes. “I’ll take that as a yes!” He chuckled as he pulled Vulpix into a hug. The latter yipping happily as it relished in the embrace.

@Dynamo Pad @Starforce @Ragland Tiger @Firefighter Equine

"You worked so hard to defeat Cosmic. The pokemon you make with that belt of yours aren't necessarily real, so I figured I'd give you a real true pokemon to have. Maybe tomorrow we could all train together, but for now...come on everyone! Follow me this way!" Thundy called out as he pointed in the direction towards where the concert was going to be. 

Meanwhile, Chelsea was in the back. Bingo was a little upset because he wanted to play in the concert. But as they always say, there's a way. Bingo would back up Striker on percussion, mainly large timpanis or chimes. 

@Starforce, @ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger

"Are you sure, Opia? You don't have to be alone. Maybe if you give everyone here a chance, you might find something to like about them. Who knows, maybe one or more of the Mayors might join us." Starlight asks as Opia begins to moving, hoping she can change her mind. Samurai sees this and smiles. He steps up beside Starlight. "I know we've never met before, but Starlight-sensei speaks the truth. We always have room for one more. We'll do our best to accommodate your needs, whatever they may be, and I would appreciate a chance to meet you properly. If we are going to share a town, I'd like for us all to get along. But if you insist on leaving for the night, we'll respect your wishes." Samurai bows respectfully but also hopes that seeing two welcoming faces will make Opia reconsider.

Trilby follows Thundy first. Samurai and Starlight will follow in a moment, they want to hear Opia's response first.

Edited by Firefighter Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Firefighter Equine @Dynamo Pad @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare

To Samurai, Opia was a rather strange mare. The sparkling green specs in her mane had slowly shifted in brightness and rate of pulsing every now and then. Her cutie mark was a simple green spiral, and her body was ghostly white. Turning around, Opia looked at them with her emotionless stare and grey eyes. To Samurai, her stare was likely intimidating. Her mane and tail flutter slightly in the wind as her gaze meets all the others as well.

"I find myself quite capable of things that nobody else understands. Starlight has seen a portion of that. I was never one for the company of others, it gets hard to think and hard to be precise. But sure, I will go along for you for now. Mayor Black likely has work to do but in time, I will stand by his side for all of time. Not only that, but I hope Mayor White comes around as well. The mayors are quite interesting and it astonishes me nobody else has really looked into them." her words were devoid of emotion, it wasn't necessarily in a cold manner though. Her words were neutral if anything.

"My needs are as Mayor Black's are. I have decided I would take a risk and dedicate myself to him, and his line of work. I will do what he says without question." she spoke in an almost robotic fashion. 

• Brohoof 1

@Firefighter Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash @Starforce

Reality just nodded in response, knowing that he'll get to know the town a bit better eventually. He then smiled a bit when he looked over to Dynamo again, mostly from the cuteness of seeing Dynamo and the Alolan Vulpix having a bonding moment with each other.

That's when Thundy announced everyone to follow him. Reality was curious about what he planned, so he decided to follow him.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Toshigami Equine @Reality Check @Starforce @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

As he listened to Thundy's explanation, Dynamo looked at the griffon with a thoughtful expression. "I think I get what you mean, bro. I would say that the Pokemon I summon from my belt are real as the belt is an extension of myself, in a sense. However, that Pokemon is only able to do so much with how much magic I have. So, summoning Pokemon with the belt is not as easy as it looks. However, I really appreciate what you've done. Having an actual Vulpix is almost like a dream. I know I'll do my best to take care of her. Thank you so much, Thundy." He smiled, looking down at the ice fox, who yipped happily at her new trainer and friend. The unicorn and fox soon turned their attention over towards Opia, who was in a conversation between Starlight and Samurai. He decided to stay out of the conversation as he didn't know Opia all that well. That, and he felt it would be rude if he jumped in on a conversation. The gaming unicorn blinked as Opia stared at everyone with an emotionless stare with her grey eyes. 'Capable of things that nobody understands? I wonder what she means by that?' He wondered as it seemed that Starlight had seen first hoof of what Opia had meant. With every word Opia spoke, it was as if there were no feelings or emotions in her voice, but it seemed that she meant well. He smiled as Opia soon agreed to join the group. He didn't know this mare all that well, but he still felt that she could be another friend that he would want to get to know.

The smile was short lived as Dynamo's pendant began to glow once more. It was just like what had happened to Bluebell as she had felt his pain. Only this time, he felt Bluebell's sadness. Looking around, he saw that Bluebell was right near Starlight. Placing Vulpix on his back, Dynamo trotted briskly, yet carefully over to where his girlfriend was. All the while, making sure that Vulpix would fall off from his quickened walking pace. "Bluebell? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asks, arriving next to his girlfriend's side as he gently placed a comforting hoof upon her shoulder. An expression of care, worry and concern was present in his eyes and on his face.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-12-02 at 4:42 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

The smile was short lived as Dynamo's pendant began to glow once more. It was just like what had happened to Bluebell as she had felt his pain. Only this time, he felt Bluebell's sadness. Looking around, he saw that Bluebell was right near Starlight. Placing Vulpix on his back, Dynamo trotted briskly, yet carefully over to where his girlfriend was. All the while, making sure that Vulpix would fall off from his quickened walking pace. "Bluebell? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asks, arriving next to his girlfriend's side as he gently placed a comforting hoof upon her shoulder. An expression of care, worry and concern was present in his eyes and on his face.

@Dynamo Pad

"I-I-I'm just missing m-my family in c-c-c-Canterlot, th-that's all," said Bluebell.

Edited by Ragland Tiger

(edited)

@Starforce@Kronos the Revenant, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger

If anything, Samurai was more curious than intimated. Opia's appearance was interesting. At most, Samurai only hesitates for half of a second before he just accepts her without asking any questions; which would be a rude thing to do in his culture anyways. "I heard the part about you going along with us, and that's all I needed for right now." Starlight says as she takes Opia by the hoof and guides her. Samurai nods. "I can't claim to know what has endeared you to Mayor Black, but as a samurai myself, I know a thing or two about loyalty. It is the defining nature of my title. In my language, the title 'samurai' means 'to serve', often with great loyalty. I have superiors that I must report to regularly. My first superior is Shogun Equine, the battle general that trained me and taught me all I know. Above him, there is the regional lord of Japone, but she likes to call herself the empress. And above her, there is the one I am the absolute most loyal to, Princess Celestia. She is princess of the rising sun, ruler of all Equestria; and to me, the greatest princess of all. Her orders supersede anyone elses. However, Celestia has made it clear that she acknowledges Princess Luna, Cadance, and Twilight equally. In essence, I am to obey their royal commands as if Celestia were making those commands herself. A tough matter since I revere Princess Celestia just a bit more, but if that is what she wishes, then so shall it be." Samurai says as he follows Opia and Starlight. "Well that was a bit of a mouthful."

Starlight, Samurai, and Trilby follow their friends to wherever Thundy is leading. Trilby walks beside Reality, but also is tempted to reach out and pet the Vulpix. He tried to pet Bingo earlier, but Bingo didn't seem invested. "I'm not sure how long I can stick around. I've got a hat and clothing shop to tend to, but this seems important, so I'll stick around for as long as I can. By the way Reality, I saw you drawing earlier. How long have you been an artist? I've been wanting to hire an artist for a while now, actually." Trilby says.

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Toshigami Equine @Dynamo Pad @Courageous Thunder Dash @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant @Starforce

As Reality walked while wondering what Thundy has it store, he heard Trillby's question about how long he's been an artist. He could help but put his hoof on the back of his neck soon after. "Oh, I'm not technically an artist, yet at least. But I have been drawing ever since I got my cutie mark." Reality explained.

As soon as he heard that Trillby plans to hire an artist, he was surprised at first, but he quickly tried to compose himself. "W-well, I think I could handle a bit of work, but I've never done commissions before. Are you sure I'm the right pony for that?"

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Reality Check @Toshigami Equine @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy led the group to a very large stage. There seemed to be ramps and racetrack like features almost like a life sized hot wheels track set. The stage lights were on and an orange Pegasus was up on stage along with a  grey earth pony, gold earth pony and a blue/purple unicorn along with a silver Pegasus behind the drum set. “There he is my man Nitro!” Thundy cheered skipping towards Nitro, “Thundy! What is up my friend?!” Nitro asked excitedly as the two performed a complex talon/hoof shake. “Doing awesome! Ready to rock this town tonight?” Thundy asked. “Oh hay yeah! I’m so glad Chelsea and you are performing with us tonight. And I hear we’re gonna have a Diamond dog join us! Oh that’s just off the chain!” Nitro exclaimed. “A Diamond dog? No way!” Striker exclaimed from the back. Meanwhile Golden Grind was polishing his special guitar and Keymaster was setting up his double-deck keyboard. “Oh! And these are all my friends. Dynamo, who I call my brother, his gf Blubell, Reality Check and Samurai.” Thundy said smiling. 

• Brohoof 2

@Toshigami Equine @Dynamo Pad @Reality Check @Ragland Tiger @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant

Opia takes Starlight's hoof and feels a sense of comfort as she leans up against Starlight somewhat. Her tail brushed against Starlight's own for a second as she listens to Samurai, listening with the same expression across her white face. "As one once said - I would rather be hanged for loyalty than rewarded for treason. But I doubt that anyone's going to be hanged anytime soon. One would hope." she spoke and looked to Samurai more. "Well then, if you'd like to look around the town you'll notice Starlight and I's improvements to the flowers and gardens. I hope you like them." she spoke calmly, not sure what to think of the others movements for now.

@Ragland Tiger @Toshigami Equine @Reality Check @Starforce @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

At the mention of missing her family, Dynamo had a look of concern as he nodded in understanding. “I know what you mean, Bluebell. I’ve been here for a little while, but I miss my mom too. I just hope that she’s doing okay.” He sighs softly, looking up towards the sky in thought. Wondering how his mom had been doing since he left. He hoped he could see her soon or if she would visit. At any rate, he look back down, until his gaze met with his girlfriend’s. I hope that everything will be okay. If I know your family, then I think they will be able to visit you too. Never forget that everyone is here for you, as well. I’m here for you too. With everyone here, it’s like a second family.” He smiled softly, leaning forward as he gently wrapped his forelegs around her int a comforting hug. “Please don’t ever forget that I’ll always be here for you, Bell. It’s like someone special once told me. I’m not losing you that easily.” He winked as recalled the moment she said that to him when he need her, as well as the others the most. Noticing the mare who called her Dynamo’s friend, Vulpix had stared at Bluebell quizzically. Moving along Dynamo’s back, the ice fox leaped as it landed in an open spot on the wheelchair. Moving over towards Bluebell, she sat comfortably, yet gently in the mare’s lap, while gently nuzzling her. “It seems like Vulpix cares a lot about you, as well, Beluebell.” He smiled as he was happy Vulpix liked his girlfriend. 

As he helped with pushing her wheelchair, he walked alongside the bespectacled mare to let her know that he was with her. Listening to Samurai’s remark about loyalty had caught the gaming unicorn’s interest. Considering that he had never known about who his superiors were. He recalled hearing about the Shogun, but he didn’t recall hearing about the empress or even Princess Celestia. He hoped he could ask more as he wondered what Japone was truly like. Just before reaching their destination, Dynamo had heard Opia mention something about the garden and flowers. “I’ll try and look into viewing the garden. After recovering from the War for Friendshire, I think the garden and flowers sounds lovely.” He smiles, imagining how the flowers helped to spruce up the area. Once the group was lead to the large stage, Dynamo watched as an Orange pegasus, a gray earth pony, a blue purple unicorn and a silver pegasus had made their presence known. Watching the talon/hoof exchange, Dynamo had watched the exchange of dialogue, while hearing his name being mentioned. “It’s just like what Thundy had said. My. And is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It’s really nice to meet you all, but I hope it’s okay to ask your names.” He smiled and waved, before raising a curious brow at the griffon. “I also hope it’s okay to ask who they are, bro. Is this the surprise you and Chelsea had talked about back at the tournament?” He says, recalling the discussion back in the spectator area.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant @Toshigami Equine @Starforce

“I’m Nitro Spark. The large grey earth pony is Rumbler, the golden earth pony is Golden Grind, the blue/purple unicorn is Keymaster and the silver Pegasus is Striker. We’re actually street racers as well, along with Thundy.” Nitro replied. “And yep, this is the surprise, so prepare for a high octane performance.” Thundy said with a smile. Meanwhile Striker was helping Bingo to tune the timpani drums. It also appeared that Bingo was wearing a harness of some sort. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Starforce, @ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger

Starlight doesn't mind in the least bit. In fact, she gives Opia a hug. Samurai nods, happy to be acknowledged. "Good words to live by, Opia-chan. And I promise I will indeed check out your flowers. It might be a little hard to see them in the dark of night, but I wake up at the crack of dawn, so I'll be the first to see them before the majority of the town. Nature is a very important thing. It is a vital part of my purification rituals, and my magic is nature-based as well." Samurai says.

"I see. Not really a pro, huh? Well, that's not a bad thing, really." Trilby replies to Reality. "Honestly, it's up to you. My shop has been rather... basic in terms of décor. I have the best hats and clothing wares, but I could really use something extra, something to give my shop a nice visual pop. A better shop logo, cool paintings, a unique interior paint job, anything to give my shop a little pizzazz. But I don't want to do anything outside of your comfort level." Trilby tells him.

They arrive at the stage, and it's interesting to say the least. "Hello, Nitro. Rumbler. Golden. Keymaster. I am Samurai Equine." Samurai introduces himself. Hopeful his slight accent is not enough to ruin his introduction. "So we're about to see a show? But is it a racing show or a music show?" Starlight asks, cocking an eyebrow as she looks at the set up. They said something about being street racers, and yet there is musical instruments on the stage. Either way, Starlight seems interested in what they're going to do.

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 1

As their names were introduced, Dynamo nodded as he gave each of them a smile. "It's nice to meet you Nitro, Rumbler, Golden, Keymaster and Striker. I actually didn't know that you were all into street racing, as well. Although, now that I think about it. The stage having ramps and such looks almost like a street racetrack. I have to agree with Starlight as I'm rather curious of what the show was going to be like. Is it a concert or a racing show? If it's the former, then I was wondering what kind of music genre do you play?" He asks as Bingo was brought over to help out in the performance. Looking over to Samurai, Dynamo raised an eyebrow at the mention of his magic. "I remember you mentioning that you use fire magic, but I didn't know it was nature based, Onii-san. Unless, of course, elemental and nature magic are the same thing." 

• Brohoof 1

@Toshigami Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @Starforce

"I mean, I guess I can take a look at your shop. Who knows? Maybe I might find something that could help your store." Reality responded, hoping to at least get Trillby's hopes up.

Soon after a bit more walking, they all reached a large stage with several ponies already prepping their gear, where once again, Reality was surprised by how developed this town is. He also can't help but wonder whether it's supposed to be a music stage or a race track when he eyed the stage for a short while. Thundy then introduced both parties to each other. "I'm Reality. It's nice to meet you all."

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Reality Check @Starforce @Kronos the Revenant @Toshigami Equine

Nitro chuckled at the question of whether the concert would be a music show or racing show. “It’ll be both combined! We’ve got a sweet set list for you all…” Nitro started and then leaned in close to Dynamo and the others “…you can thank Thundy later for the songs we’re gonna play…” Nitro stated. Suddenly, a V8 engine roared to life loudly, revving and backfiring a few times. The engine then shut off. Thundy came from the back of the stage. The others had assumed their positions. The stage lights dimmed a little. “Well, we’re just about ready to begin.” Nitro stated as he strapped his signature Peavy guitar around his neck. 

@Toshigami Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant

Opia nodded to Samurai and found herself rather endeared by his respectful words but the arrival of the other ponies and the talk of the show was getting to be too much for her. Not only was the increasing number of crowd growing to be too much she also found herself rather unappreciated deep down. How quickly what she spoke of being swept under the rug. That was what she expected and she felt as if she made a mistake in staying around further. 

"I will head back to Mayor Black. You won't be able to find me - but I will leave you with this. A lot of you are so quick to sweep the small things under the rug to enjoy the louder games. Do as you wish, but that is not the path I will choose to walk. I've obeyed the principle of silence for a long time, maybe no longer will I be silent and more will come to appreciate what I see in the world. Your choice, but I am making mine." Opia spoke cryptically and looked to Starlight.

"Wish you had different priorities but it isn't for me to say. With that, I say farewell for now. For my Heart belongs to Mayor Black and nobody else." she rose a hoof. "For what I follow, it is the silence that comes and that ends, the aspect which presides over all that has been lost, and what may yet return. Perhaps looking into it will yield you something that others can't." she spoke calmly and turned away.

With that, she walked away. The plants and flowers in the area would seem to bow to her like a departing queen. Her destination? Mayor Black's bunker. 

• Brohoof 1

Starlight suddenly seems rather upset that Opia is doing this. "...You're leaving? But the show hasn't even started yet. Opia, that's not..." Samurai pats Starlight's shoulder and shakes his head, pretty much telling her to let Opia go. "It's her business where she wants to go. We did our best to make her feel welcome. Now let's not be rude by failing to consider her feelings." Samurai says. Starlight seems unsure, but accepts it for now. "Fine. But if anything happens because she didn't have a friend when she needed one most, it'll be your responsibility. This is Friendshire, and I don't have authority here."

"That's the spirit." Trilby says to Reality. "Help me out, and there may be a free hat in it for you." Trilby says before giving his undivided attention to concert about to happen.

"Shall we get started then?" A voice suddenly speaks out. It's Mayor White! "Elusive won't be joining us; she has reporter duties first thing tomorrow. Straightaway is a very reclusive pony. The staff is busy taking down the tournament building, so I thought I'd join you all. Besides... No one has a concert in my city without my say. So... What's the hold up? Let the show commence!" Mayor White says with a jolly laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Opia finds in Mayor Black's bunker might not be what she expected. No one is there anymore except the secretary.

• Brohoof 1

@Toshigami Equine

Opia proceeds down into the bunker while mulling over what she just did. While she knew that Starlight meant well, it was clear to Opia that her words fell on deaf ears. What a shame that they were so quick to move on. Oh well, either way it best for Opia to not be there. She walks up to the secretary calmly.

"Is Mayor Black busy? Where did he go?" she asked, internally a bit concerned.

• Brohoof 1

@Toshigami Equine @Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @Reality Check

The lights dimmed and the ground began to shake. The sound of engines starting was heard, followed loud revving. "FRIENDSHIRE, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" Nitro asked loudly into the microphone. Striker was rolling cymbals and Golden Grind was sustaining a powerful E power chord. Nitro counted off right into the first song and began to sing loudly

Fog filled the back of the stage and right at the first impact, Rumbler came flying out in his Bril Steel Carbon S14 with its 720hp forged LS3 V8.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Rumbler drifted around the stage and Thundy powered up to his SSJ2 form, causing sparks to crackle all about the stage. At the end of the song, Rumbler pulled a 180-degree spin and came to a halt right by his bass. He then got out. 

@Ragland Tiger @Toshigami Equine @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

Upon learning that the concert would be a race and music show, Dynamo raised a confused, yet curious eyebrow in the air. "I've never seen that many concerts, but I'm not sure if something like that is ever possible. Although, I guess that time will tell." He responded, while Nitro had mentioned that Thundy was the one who selected the set of songs. All the while, an engine roaring to life from one of the vehicles, as well as Thundy, the four band members, Chelsea and Bingo were now on stage. The group getting ready to begin the concert and what appeared to be a car show. As things were about to begin, Dynamo looked over towards Opia, who had mentioned that she would be leaving. Hearing that feelings were swept under the rug had caused Dynamo to frown. Wondering as he was about to ask if he had done something wrong, he was stopped as Opia had made her way to leave. Even Starlight and the others were trying to get Opia to stay, but Samurai's words had made their actions cease. Whatever was going on, Dynamo hoped that Opia would be okay. He may not have known Opia all that well, but he still saw her as a friend.

As a new voice called out to the Dynamo and the others, the gaming unicorn turned to see that it was Mayor White. "Oh, Mayor White! It's good to see you, sir. What are you doing here?" He asks, before being given his answer. Hearing a jolly laugh from the mayor, Dynamo smiled as it seemed that this concert might be a lot of fun. "I know you said that nobody has a concert without your say, but it's nice that you could join us, sir." He would say, before the lights dimmed, while the ground shook. Engines could be heard, before they began to rev. Dynamo's ears fell slightly from the Nitro's shout, but it was mostly because that he wasn't used to being at a concert before. With a giant vehicle flying out onto the stage, Dynamo watched as Thundy transformed to add special effects to the stage and performance. With the song playing, Dynamo felt himself getting into the song as it was a pretty catchy beat. Once the song came to an end, Dynamo clapped his front hooves as Rumbler spun around, before coming to a stop near his bass. 

@ExplosionMare, @Kronos the Revenant, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger

"I'm happy to be here, lad." Mayor White answers Dynamo and pats him on the back. Soon, the concert begins! Mayor White, Samurai, and Trilby all seem to enjoy it. Mayor White does a sort of old-timey jig dance. Trilby bops to the music, as does Samurai. Starlight cheers and stomps her hooves on the ground, making the concert even louder. Who knows, this might draw in a crowd of their own! "...I should be going. But I guess I could stick around for just one more song." Starlight thinks to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Starforce

Linda, the secretary, looks away from her desk work and looks at Opia. "Oh, you must be the new girl from earlier. Ms. Opia, correct?" She checks her watch. It's 11:13 PM. "It's late, Ms. Opia. The mayor has all ready finished his work and decided to head home. He's probably in bed by now. I work overtime because I always do, I'm just lucky he's actually paying me for it this time." She explains.

• Brohoof 1