Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do bronies hate?

AnonyPoni

(edited)

I was just wondering, even though we bronies live by the creed of "Love and Tolerance", What do bronies in general dislike?

I was thinking many Bronies hate fox news for what they said about us

(near the end is when they attack us)

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqEDIFfy4Yg&feature=related[/media]

And then they did it again! (Not as bad, but still irked me)

I mean, I know we are supposed to love and tolerate this kind of stuff, but this is ridiculous! Now we look like "baby men"!

I think you can tell I don't really care for fox news

So, in general, what do bronies hate because they are bronies?

Edited by Anony-Brony

(edited)
Besides Foxnews, haters, a lot of thing. Edited by SamtheLegoman
  • Brohoof 1

As a brony, I just dislike it when people make fun of death. It just bugs me

I also really hate racist jokes and comments, whether they are at me or other ponies.

Uptight people who can't take a joke.

get over yourself. ;)

What is this world

Filled with so many idiots,

Casting its spell that I now revile?

Liars in the trees, and the cute little bigots...

Haters flying free and rapists with their honey,

Honey~

Oh~ what a magical place,

And I owe it all to the human race!

If I knew the ground had so much up its sleeve

I'd never come here sooner and take my leave.

Yes, I

Hate

Everything!

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

No one or anything actualy. They just misunderstand us, but i'll continue to love and tolerate them. :)

Edited by Gizmo

(edited)

What I hate about the haters, they call us mean things (i.e Trolls, baby men,) I'M A 7 YEAR OLD! I'm under the age so I'm fine to watch My Little Pony IT IS MEANT FOR 8YEAR OLD GIRLS! btw, I'm fine with men watching it. I mean, JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY JUST DO WHAT THEY WANT!

P.S I'm a girl

Edited by Sonic Boom

I hate a lot of things. For one, getting into and failing at arguments with my brother. Then of course I absolutely hate failing at Sonic games. I also hate thinking about things I hate. :P

Different people all hate different things, and bronies are no exception, since we are all mostly different people. ;) That said, I don't hate as much as I just dislike. Hate is just too strong a word for me to want put the label on too many things, in my opinion anyways.

I was just wondering, even though we bronies live by the creed of "Love and Tolerance", What do bronies in general dislike?

I was thinking many Bronies hate fox news for what they said about us

(near the end is when they attack us)

And then they did it again! (Not as bad, but still irked me)

For the sake of playing the devil's advocate, as bad as fox news and members of it's affiliates have been they are not the only ones attacking us, they are simply the most vocal about it. Don't think for a second that others who work at other media outlets don't share those opinions of us behind our backs and away from cameras.

I personally hate everyone that was bold enough to claim their brony-ness in public, but somehow sissy enough to whine when someone made fun of it

And spiders. Oh god that kind of critter shouldn't even exist in the first place

• Brohoof 2

IN MY OPINION: I hate stereotypical American attitudes. The really stubborn, patriotic ones who would rather pretend America is a super country that wins every war than face reality.

Ex: Americans who believe they speak "American" and not English and refuse to believe that English is from England since America was founded by Englishmen. America doesn't even have an official national language.

Another example is a legitimate comment I saw made about the Avengers that said: "I thought we won the war so Europe wouldn't get things before us" because the Avengers was first premiered in Europe.

Or, funny story, how some Americans think they're "above" (North) of Canada.

I KNOW THIS IS NOT HOW ALL AMERICANS ARE! I just don't like those specific Americans.

"I also really, really, really hate victim blaming. I saw a post on Tumblr that was comparing "pretty/beautiful" women to "ugly/plain" women, and it basically went:

Beautiful girls: high self esteem, look good in anything, get dates, modeling jobs, etc

Ugly girl: don't get raped.

Okay... who the HELL thinks "ugly" girls don't get raped? Rape is a power thing, not a sexual thing. That comment right there is just finger pointing that it's the woman's fault she got raped because she's "pretty" which is not even something you can control. If a girl is born and grows up to be gorgeous, how is that her fault? Another thing is that not every single beautiful girl has a high self image. Every woman has insecurities, no matter who you are.

Okay, I need to stop now before I rant forever...

• Brohoof 3

There are two things in this world that I hate. The first is prepubescent kids screaming into microphones while I'm trying to enjoy a good multiplayer shooter. The second thing I hate? People who believe one console (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc) is better than all the others. Every time I mention to a friend that I got a new game for a certain system, it always ends up in a debate between what console is best.

Well, that's my two cents. Might edit this if I remember anything else.

• Brohoof 2