Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well met, all!

SirAizen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Found this by looking through Google, actually - I've been with a certain other forum that does MLP roleplays as well, though activity there has dropped a fair amount in comparison to when I joined.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well met, all! Sir Aizen here, just your average, uh. . . exhausted writer due to his own inability to schedule or write during the day! Only the night, my friends.

How I became a fan? Honestly, it was just due to the fact that I knew several people who were nice as heck - and were also MLP fans. (I may or may not also be on a quest to follow as many fandoms as possible, ehe.)

Since writing is my passion, I furiously search through the web to find RP forums for every single fandom I know and love. Tired? Not at all (maybe)! I look forward to hopping in and getting to know y'all!

(And I'm sorry if this post is formatted awkwardly! My browser is not the kindest of souls at the best of times!)

• Brohoof 6

8 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

If you’re looking for RPs, you could ask @Samurai Equine if you could join this one. It’s always open to new people.

What an honor to be mentioned like this! :wub:

Yes, my RP is open to all. No limit on participants ever. :ticking:
However, I've had a bad run of people suddenly leaving my RP without warning. I can adapt and write around it, but I still prefer if participants let me know ahead of time if they're going to leave my RP. I'm not asking for dedication, because I know life comes first and all that. That's why there is a somewhat casual nature to the RP I made. Not as casual as others, but still the idea is there.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

What an honor to be mentioned like this! :wub:

Yes, my RP is open to all. No limit on participants ever. :ticking:
However, I've had a bad run of people suddenly leaving my RP without warning. I can adapt and write around it, but I still prefer if participants let me know ahead of time if they're going to leave my RP. I'm not asking for dedication, because I know life comes first and all that. That's why there is a somewhat casual nature to the RP I made. Not as casual as others, but still the idea is there.

Your RP is the only one I joined that isn’t dead so of course I had to mention you ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Hey Sir Aizen, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love tea and Octavia. I'm always around if you ever wanna talk about other fandom stuff! :Rara:

I hope to see your posts around and that your stay here is a wonderful one!

• Brohoof 1