Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Worst videogame that you played on PC or any consoles?

Midnight Danny

For me, it would be Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 for PC, and don't get me wrong with it, the graphics (i know i don't really like a bit of realistic graphics but i tried too to play this game :squee:) are good, the cars are really amazing but for me, when you control the car it is a bit "difficult" if i can say that. :fluttershy: (or maybe i can't drive :ButtercupLaugh:

What about yours? :ooh:

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 2

Worst game that I played? Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22. Crap visuals and blast effects, clunky, unresponsive gameplay, horrible audio. Really should have saved my money for Budokai instead

• Brohoof 2

Super Monkey Ball Adventure was a big miss for the series and it just isn't a good game. You can't play multiplayer challenge mode, the story mode is really confusing (although I do like that they tried something new), it's littered with loading screens that wouldn't be in other Monkey Ball games (such as transitioning into a new round in Monkey Target), there isn't a practice mode for challenge mode stages, and there is a fair amount of small nitpicks that are sort of annoying that the other games didn't have before.

• Brohoof 2

Dota 2. I knew this is a bad game from the moment I saw it. The whole interned plays it and my friends kept talking about it, so I eventually gave it a chance. Terrible game and the worst community, can't add anything else

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Vefka said:

Dota 2. I knew this is a bad game from the moment I saw it. The whole interned plays it and my friends kept talking about it, so I eventually gave it a chance. Terrible game and the worst community, can't add anything else

Same here a long time ago, in Romania it was somehow popular. When l was thinking that l want to play it too to try, first l saw a gameplay video about Dota 2. I changed my mind though, that game is really terrible. :>_>:

• Brohoof 2

Inuyasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel. You are lucky to take more than two steps without triggering a random encounter. Escaping isn’t an option either, because you have to escape once per character, and if the remaining non escaped characters die: game over. Punk ass game that was :eww:

• Brohoof 2