Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you think ABC should revive George Lopez?

Twilight Sparkle97

Have any of you watched George Lopez when it aired on ABC from 2002 - 2007? I didn't first watch it until it aired on Nick@nite. I think I first saw it in 2012 on Nick@nite. It aired on Nick@nite for almost 12 years in a row from 2007 - May 2019, then got replaced by Full House. Then came back last November until last month. It originally aired in primetime from 2007 until either 2012 or 2013, then starting airing in death slots. To be honest, I think that George Lopez is more better and funny than Friends or Mom. There was also Saint George, and Lopez spinoffs series, but they didn't last long and that's why I never saw them. Do you think that ABC should bring back George Lopez? What are your thoughts? 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle97
  • Brohoof 1

I don’t know how to answer that, but I do know someone who used to have a bizarre childhood fear of George Lopez. 

That’s all I can add to this thread. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

As someone who used to watch George Lopez all the time, I honestly don't find the show all that great in retrospect. I overlooked a lot of bad story writing and character writing watching it when I was younger, like plots that would get abruptly dropped off and "funny moments" that would kill heartwarming moments and just make the characters look totally awful. I do acknowledge that might have had something to do with how the show was trying to be more like a series of comedy skits than anything though. 

• Brohoof 1