Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Will Joe Biden drag America into another war?

Bendy

13 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Everything is ALWAYS fine until someone with an alternate opinion shows up. That's kinda how circle jerks work. Or wait, were you referring to this thread, the history of the forums, a certain election?

Want a raid? I could've just reported the thread for rules violations and be done with it instead of even giving you an opportunity to reply.

But whatever. Clearly, YOU have righteous anger. Anyone who disagrees with you, is just angry.

Dude, we literally didn't attack anyone, even those who disagreed with us. 

Want to report the thread? Go ahead. You know of the felony and still stand still. Not good for someone who defends law abiding.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I will run for presidency one day and although I'm not American I will promise you that I'm going to challenge someone I disagree with to a fist fight. 

Though I mean the hippies might be but like they might also be euphoric no wars and whenever there are it's just fun with the family haha. I mean cheering on for your president would be slightly different, imagine walking in a suit then just tear it off showing off your muscular build and some tattoos stating your views like that would be badass honestly then fighting someone two nations cheering the other on like that would be a great way of uniting your nation haha.

Might not even need to be fight to the death either. That will be bad for gambling in money.

Fighters need to have another chance and get sponsored by pizza hut. XD

Edited by Bendy

12 minutes ago, You said:

Nooooo, @Fluttershyfan94 = Kayne West confirmed :worry:

I mean who knows I'll try out singing probably about being president haha.

8 minutes ago, Bendy said:

Might not even need to be fight to the death either. That will be bad for gambling in money.

Fighters need to have another chance and get  sponsored by pizza hut. XD

Haha that would be even funnier imagine having just won then weeks pass by and you get like dissed on social media. "You only won because I missed out on leg day bro" I be alright let's do this again dude I'll show you how a real politicians gets things done. *Que the Rockys training montage*.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

5 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I mean who knows I'll try out singing probably about being president haha.

Haha that would be even funnier imagine having just won then weeks pass by and you get like dissed on social media. "You only won because I missed out on leg day bro" I be alright let's do this again dude I'll show you how a real politicians gets things done. *Que the Rockys training montage*.

And before every fight. You say who you are sponsored by.

You know if 9/11 didn't happen in the first place I'd have to say that the US probably wouldn't have invaded Afganistan and later on also Iraq. 9/11 was bad for the whole world not just for americans.

Edited by zerox

8 minutes ago, Bendy said:

And before every fight. You say who you are sponsored by.

Know a lot of politicians who would certainly not want that haha. I have never agreed with politicans being sponsored the only power to influence an election should be the people's vote and what shall influence them should be what the president has to say. Not what the media is paid to say, not some campaign of propaganda no just a pure speech to the people. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

7 minutes ago, zerox said:

You know if 9/11 didn't happen in the first place I'd have to say that the US probably wouldn't have invaded Afganistan and later on also Iraq. 9/11 was bad fot the whole world not just americans.

Hrm... we could argue it was actually USA's fault xD

Not from the conspiracy theories, but from their past actions. You see, Bin Laden was trained by the americans so the rebels could deflect russians far back during that russian intervention in afganistan back in the 80's. Bin Laden even worked with the CIA. They gave him the knowledge and training, and later on he bit back.

Hadn't they use Bin Laden nor made him resourceful, he would have never started his terrorist career or maybe just wouldn't have had took such strategic desicions.

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I say: Let's avoid talking about politics on what's supposed to be Forums about Friendship

I think it should be allowed within the rules. After all, you can't really have friendship when someone thinks your identity and rights are up for debate.

Problem is it's not within the rules, and most of the stuff that was posted in the dedicated section wasn't within the rules either.

Hopefully we'll get a more tightly moderated section for serious discussion later on down the line, but today's not that day sadly.

1 hour ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Dude, we literally didn't attack anyone, even those who disagreed with us. 

Want to report the thread? Go ahead. You know of the felony and still stand still. Not good for someone who defends law abiding.

You just argued against my righteous anger statement by saying the same thing again in a different way.

"When we do it, it's not attacking. It's only when others do the same thing to us that it's attacking."

I don't know of the felony. And neither do you. You just, really REALLY want there to be a felony.

31 minutes ago, Annie said:

Hopefully we'll get a more tightly moderated section for serious discussion later on down the line, but today's not that day sadly.

It would be a pointless endeavor.

It's not politics anymore. It's more like two warring religions who both say their god is the one an only true god. There is no room for logical discourse there.

Were that not the case though, even in real life, it has been shown that debates require moderators to prevent them from spiraling out of control.

And by "moderator" I don't mean someone with a button to lock a thread or ban someone for cussing. Watch any debate on TV between candidates and you'll see what I mean.

On top of that, the moderator involved would have to be exemplary at being objective, and not someone who has publicly advertised extremist views.

I would not be surprised if he did, but I am saying this less because of Biden himself but rather it is something I would expect from a leader of a superpower. The question I would ask is if military might would be used wisely in a way that would benefit the US in some way or if it was wielded unwisely to its detriment.

"X politician will not start this or that war. They promised world peace." I will believe it when I see it. But the pursuit of pacifism or disarmament is only ever a notion to be exploited by rival or enemy powers and never a genuine achievable goal: you disarm and I militarize; the less you have global military presence, the more I can expand my own military presence; the power vacuum left behind from your declining power and influence is opportunity for me to expand my own power and influence, etc.

7 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

You just argued against my righteous anger statement by saying the same thing again in a different way.

"When we do it, it's not attacking. It's only when others do the same thing to us that it's attacking."

I don't know of the felony. And neither do you. You just, really REALLY want there to be a felony.

Dude, chill, you don't want a stroke xD

Is rather interesting how you imply I'm willing for a felony to be had. That there is your very own perception, not a fact. An asumption you're making to justify your own argument. You brought up the guidelines and rules, not me. So you could, as I said earlier, report this topic if you cared so much for rules to be respected. Instead you're still bashing at other people and making up fallacies taking your asumptions as facts. A double standard, if you will.

And once again, you say we are the ones attacking, when clearly it was you the one who came here after the topic had been quiet for nearly an hour just to imply I'm forcing the situation because I "just, really REALLY want there to be a felony".

If the sole existence of this topic is so troublesome to you, you can report it. Not even Bendy minds about it getting deleted. Or you could as well take a break from the forums, since you seem too upset about a meaningless topic you can simply ignore if you're not willing to report.

• Brohoof 3

Why are people even making these posts anyway? It's banned from the forum. Don't people know the rules? This should be locked or deleted. 

The demorats and republican'ts are nothing but fools. And yes, that spelling is intentional.

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Dude, chill, you don't want a stroke xD

Is rather interesting how you imply I'm willing for a felony to be had. That there is your very own perception, not a fact. An asumption you're making to justify your own argument. You brought up the guidelines and rules, not me. So you could, as I said earlier, report this topic if you cared so much for rules to be respected. Instead you're still bashing at other people and making up fallacies taking your asumptions as facts. A double standard, if you will.

Talk to me about perception and then tell me I'm so fuming that I might have a stroke. Keep imagining some red-faced person with veins popping out of their forehead if it strokes your ego. Whatever.

And here's how I know that your perception of what an attack is, is pathetic. In fact, had you been actually paying attention to the thread instead of the blitzkrieg from the other side that you're imagining, you'd see that there is only one post in this entire thread where I "bashed at" anyone, and that was my first one.

But we know you don't care about that and only care about your dogma. One more reason why politics should be banned from these forums.

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Why are people even making these posts anyway? It's banned from the forum. Don't people know the rules? This should be locked or deleted. 

The demorats and republican'ts are nothing but fools. And yes, that spelling is intentional.

Damn that's crazy

Didn't you very vocally support Trump a week or so ago? :dash:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

You say, after participating in it instead of just reporting and moving on.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Annie said:

Damn that's crazy

Didn't you very vocally support Trump a week or so ago? :dash:

You really have to stoop to a low level and react with laugh emojis? And yes, I did. You don't even accept opposing opinions, I'm fine with yours, you should be fine with me. Respect works all ways...at least it should. Think before you post. 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Califorum said:

You really have to stoop to a low level and react with laugh emojis? And yes, I did. You don't even accept opposing opinions, I'm fine with yours, you should be fine with me. Respect works all ways...at least it should. Think before you post. 

Wild. If only Trump supporters had that same "we should just respect each others' opinions" energy 4 years ago. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Ever notice when Steve did it? Multiple times? On every single political post he ever made.

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Annie said:

Wild. If only Trump supporters had that same "we should just respect each others' opinions" energy 4 years ago. :fluttershy:

Yup. They accepted absolutely no criticism toward Trump and constantly said to dissenters "He won, get over it. He is YOUR president.".

Of course, they can't accept it when the other side wins. Hypocrisy is in the definition of being a Republican.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Annie said:

Ok? 

1 minute ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Fascinating. You never cared when Steve did it. Multiple times. On every single political post he ever made.

Believe what you want. Do what you want. Your life, not mine. 

• Brohoof 2

If only Trump supporters hadn't spent the last 4 years taunting anyone who wasn't a mindless shill for the president. :dash:

If only Trump supporters hadn't spent the past 4 years emboldened to post slurs and slander about various minorities. :fluttershy:

If only using annoying emojis at the end of every sentence was against the rules. :mlp_icwudt:

And if only it wasn't extremely satisfying giving you lot a taste of your own medicine. :toldya:

• Brohoof 2