Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anypony want some art?

Radioactive K

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Would you draw my OC flying with RDash? I /LOVE/ your style and from what I've seen in the thread you are very skilled!

Thanks in advance!

My OC:

Posted Image

Edited by Lynk

Could you do my OC Cinnamon Punch brohoofing Discord, laughing meniacally, and wearing shades?

EDIT: Oh, whoops! he usually wears a black watch!

B)

Posted Image

Draw my OC?? Btw, those are 3 pink sugar cookies as her cutie mark

Done!

Posted Image

I saw the pics you drew and you are AMAZING!!! could you please draw my two OCs Strong Hooves and Cloud Chaser? Strong Hooves is in my avitar and here is the link to Cloud Chaser: http://mlpforums.com/topic/6333-cloud-chaser-oc/page__fromsearch__1

I would like them back to back in a fighting pose, as if they are about to take on a huge wave of enemies :3 could you make Cloud hovering in the air? And also, Strong is the size (even a little bigger) of big macintosh.

This would be so cool if you did this :D !!!

*GASP*

I love it when people who can art offer to art things! :D

Please, take my OC DJ-8Bit and put her with Vinyl Scratch.

If you don't mind, have Vinyl hugging 8Bit while 8Bit struggles to get away from Vinyl with a pained and frantic look on her face.

Posted Image

oh oh! please do my OC! here is reffrence if you can do it:

Posted Image

Could you draw me?

http://mlpforums.com...al-sparkle-r301

Posted Image

post-2104-0-88188400-1339526692.png

Please draw my SEXY OC cuddling with SPITFIHA! Pwz. :)

Posted Image

Would you be willing to draw mine?

http://mlpforums.com..._/mind-buck-r60

Either sitting down deep in thought, or bowing to princess luna. Whichever one is easier.

(sorry if this sounds like alot.)

Posted Image

Um if your still doing requests could you do one for me? xD; A gift for my bf.. my oc and rainbowdash(i call him rd xD) in like a cute pose.. lovable.. whatever u see fit xD

Heres my pony. She has a scroll/list as a cuite mark and wears bandages around her eyes and black and red socks that go all the way up all four legs but you can make them black and white(slipped my mind that its black and white xD)

I hope its not to much... and maybe if you could write Nest + Dash on it.. but you dont have to xD whatevers eaisest for you.. Thanks ahead of time :3

I'm a bit confused at to what you want. Is it the Rainbow dash from the show? because you refereed to her as a "him".

And the bandages wrapped around her head and covers her eyes? or is it kinda like eye patches?(the medical kind, not be confused with the pirate kind)

Can you do one of me and Cinnamon Punch (the one in the Discord Pic) In a Halo Warthog?

Here is my OC:

You the boss!

Sorry man, I can only draw mlp stuff right now, so I can't draw a Halo Warthog.

:wub: OMG! Thank you! It's so awesome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm a bit confused at to what you want. Is it the Rainbow dash from the show? because you refereed to her as a "him".

And the bandages wrapped around her head and covers her eyes? or is it kinda like eye patches?(the medical kind, not be confused with the pirate kind)

:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Sorry >< yah its the rainbow dash from the show.. and you.. can cut the bandages.. just to cut the confusion lol plus my bf said he wanted to see her eyes >:l picky man xD.. >< sorry for the confusing you D:. xD I hope this helpped ><

perhaps something easier?

what could you do?

well anything mlp related I can do.

The only reason I won't draw a Halo Warthog is because I can not draw vehicles, of any type.

It mostly turns out to be a hassle and a pain to draw.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

you are now my best friend -3-

well anything mlp related I can do.

The only reason I won't draw a Halo Warthog is because I can not draw vehicles, of any type.

It mostly turns out to be a hassle and a pain to draw.

can you do something similar, perhaps Cinnamon Punch and me back to back with MGs?

Your art is fantastic o,o So very realistic looking.

I have a comic idea I'd really like done, posted elsewhere in Creative Resources, but that's it xP