Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pie challenge begins

Lord Valtasar

hi everyone, i'm here to wish a happy holiday to everyone whichever one you're celebrating, even if its just the fact that you get off school or work, thank you all for your donations and... [!]

48276411_wildbuffyappeared.png.88dc439fb7e6a96f6e1c8b851d538102.png
Buffy used Pie!

Pie hit 2 times.
it's super effective.

oh how fun, let's spread the joy around, @Randimaxis you're next, try not to get too much into that ever-vigilant eye of yours
  • Brohoof 5

• The topic was featured
10 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

oh how fun, let's spread the joy around, @Randimaxis you're next, try not to get too much into that ever-vigilant eye of yours

Okay, okay - give me a day or two, and I'll do the thing.  Thanks Valty - no really; pie tastes great, even when it's on your face. 

A day or two.  It shall be done.  

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

that attack hits anywhere between two to five times, i was lucky to get away with just two

Damn, it’s best not to let it hit you the 3rd time for the charm :nom:

• Brohoof 1

Mmm them thumbnails.

Me: thinking I’m being cute throwing whipped cream at the window

Spoiler

9A2925A6-B7AE-49B0-923A-14D36ABC7C70.jpeg

Also me, a whole ass human idiot who is tiny and can’t reach anything trying to clean the window:

Spoiler

908F191B-7E62-4D2B-BA0A-8399C5DB4564.jpeg

@Fhaolan You’re up!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Troblems said:

Mmm them thumbnails.

Right? I swear their image algorithm searches for the most silly or unflattering face a person makes and says, “Yes! This makes them look like they are eating lemons! Select now!”

At first I thought you threw the whipped cream at Seb. XD

20 minutes ago, Jeric said:

At first I thought you threw the whipped cream at Seb. XD

He doesn't make a hollow thunk sound. At least I don't believe he does. I wanted to have him record it, but he told me that he was going to be working pretty late, and I wanted to get the video done ASAP.

@Jedishy, you're up!

Unfortunately, we only had one pie, and my wife didn't quite deliver it the way we had planned. Hope this is good enough though. :) 

YouTube tells me the HD version is still 'processing' whatever that means. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fhaolan said:

@Jedishy, you're up!

Unfortunately, we only had one pie, and my wife didn't quite deliver it the way we had planned. Hope this is good enough though. :) 

OMG that old shit! 

On 1/9/2021 at 6:04 PM, Jeric said:

OMG that old shit! 

o.o

@Fhaolan I meant shirt! 

I’m going to let this typo exist in perpetual hilarity. Always remember kids .... proofread your posts. 

@Troblems won the thread 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/6/2021 at 12:13 AM, Troblems said:

He doesn't make a hollow thunk sound. At least I don't believe he does.

you'll never know until you try :fabulous:

On 1/9/2021 at 11:48 PM, Fhaolan said:

@Jedishy, you're up!

holy shit that throw was intense

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, there was a reason we set up to film it in the barn's wash stall. Figured, since it was made to wash horses in, might as well use it for hosing me down after being pied for ponies. :)

Also, the camera ended up crooked on the tripod for some bizarre reason, so I adjusted it in the editor, which is why there's odd black triangles on each edge of the frame. Almost left it in to get the feel of the old 60's Batman TV series that used Dutch Angles like that a lot, but decided against it.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

Also, the camera ended up crooked on the tripod for some bizarre reason, so I adjusted it in the editor, which is why there's odd black triangles on each edge of the frame. Almost left it in to get the feel of the old 60's Batman TV series that used Dutch Angles like that a lot, but decided against it.

Thanks for reminding me of the Eggman. :ButtercupLaugh:

5 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

Yeah, there was a reason we set up to film it in the barn's wash stall. Figured, since it was made to wash horses in, might as well use it for hosing me down after being pied for ponies. :)

Hm. Would be fun. I could have also added a cute onomatopoeia text graphic that said splat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 5:24 AM, Jeric said:

There you go all 

@Troblems

That man is you? I swore your voice sounded more younger a year ago when @Writer Rhyme accidentally called you....

Spoiler

When he tried to call you Dadmin but the spelling correction keyboard decided to say ‘Hey, that's wrong' and replaced it with the word demon

Edited by Windy Breeze

13 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

That man is you? I swore your voice sounded more younger a year ago when @Writer Rhyme accidentally called you....

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah that is me. My voice has actually remained the same since I was 20. Would be nice if it didn’t sound like a Muppet voice :P

On 1/25/2021 at 6:55 PM, Jeric said:

Yeah that is me. My voice has actually remained the same since I was 20. Would be nice if it didn’t sound like a Muppet voice :P

I looked like a gay karen. I understand.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:55 PM, Jeric said:

ScooterMuppet.jpg  Does your uncle run MLP Forums? :P