Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi i'm from china

yey_17

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I heard about the show long ago, I guess at that time the show haven't got many seasons, and I felt a little regrets that I had not start from there. At that moment I had ZERO concept of the show, so I just clicked in the first episode and got shocked by the popularity of it:

WyX12qEeGoObZA3.png

(In China, we used AcFun and Bilibili as the of Youtube, just like the Niconico in Japan, we can send flying textures for others to see)

I was flushed and scared by the tremendous flying textures, and I IMMEDIATELY turned it off.(After I set a bookmark)

The times went by, at 2021, when my Chinese Gaokao near the corner, I saw the show again, and I thought: 'Okay, I can't remember anything about it before, I'll just watch some episodes for a try.'

Well, the followed things went naturally. :mlp_icwudt:

There were some points that the MLP refreshed my mind.

The first one is the episode Look Before You Sleep, letting me to become a solid Rarijack shipping group. At that time, I watched that episode for about, 8 times? Both English voice and Chinese voice. It was so interesting to see the duo arguing each other.

The second one is the music, like At the Gala and This Day Aria, at that time I was like 'HOLY S**T, THIS SONG IS AWESOME AS HELL!' And each time, Daniel Ingram's songs shocked again and again. Thank you sincerely, Mister Daniel.

The third one is the episode A Slice of Life, the 100th episode. An episode all about background ponies? SICK! That's what we called a true fandom power.

After so many episodes, the show is completely inside my soul. After watching some fictions like Fallout Equestria, I also wanted to create something for the show. I've got bunch of cool concepts noted, so I just need to improve my skills of realize them.

The pic down there is my recently learning-use copy of https://derpibooru.org/images/1228525, sorry by now I can't make something original, but my ultimate goal is to create comics for mlp, so I just keep on pushing towards it.

Also can see this timeline video, if you want, or want to give me some guidance, welcome to watch it.

human.png

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I like the personal touch you added to the artwork, it looks more polished than the original. :darling:

• Brohoof 1