Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Ancient Equestria never fell?

Mr.Pirahna

Thats what is been wondering, for a longtime now.

Some have been disappointed and have wondered if Twilight and her friends work was for nothing(I don’t agree but I digress)

Ive always wondered what world would exist? And for fun, let’s say all the characters from G5 are in this one.

There we’re rumors during production on how it would go, and again MANY ideas were tossed around during production.

One involved Equestria now sorta an Empire, with so many new creatures in their lands a committee of Alicorns was made and each land controlled by a king or queen who are little more than glorified governors.

Who knows honestly.

On 2022-05-07 at 1:03 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I certainly think that that would've made FiM's ending more satisfying. It would be great to know that the Mane Six haven't been forgotten about.

Honestly, that sounds awesome! Someone should write a fic about that. I imagine technology combined with magic, and centuries of it would lead to a powerful society. I’d call it The Dominion of Equestria 

We'd have two shows that could stand on their own, without unnecessarily ruining one another.  Too bad corporate meddling put a stop to such a crazy idea.  

Then Sunny's dad wouldn't be crazy (he is, and Sunny is too :derp:), and Sunny wouldn't be brought up thinking she would change the world, and she would never become a 3D alicorn (who knows, maybe that is easier to achieve than being a 2D alicorn).

• Brohoof 1

I think they should've gone into more detail regarding what happened during the fall. It is rather disappointing to just say that friendship and harmony died when this has never happened in any of the previous gens (to my knowledge). Having the Mane 6 there in the movie was nice but I agree with most people that G5 should've been standalone so it doesn't have to worry so much about sticking to old continuity.

• Brohoof 2