Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm loving the site's banners.

My little pwny

When I first joined the forums, there was a Applejack & Applebloom banner on the top. Not long after that there was a seductive Rarity banner on the top. Now there's a Rainbow Dash banner!

I have to say, the Rarity and RD banners were the best still-shots of those ponies I've seen!

• Brohoof 3

Is there anyway I could see these banners? I just joined today

You can't see it? It's just the image that integrates the "forums" "roleplay" art, calender, members, donate buttons. Right on the top of every page.

I'm no exception! :) The visual appeal of this website is always astounding and it's thanks to the talent of our gifted graphic artists we have here as part of our growing community.

There are no plans at this time to give individual users control over which banner they see. The point of the weekly banner swap is to keep the site fresh week after week, and our banner artists are also highly motivated by the thought of getting their work displayed 400,000 times.

Thanks for the positive feedback on them, though. The banners wouldn't be possible without the artists who make them!

We're going to put a page together listing them all. I haven't decided yet what exactly the best format to do so would be.

I recommend putting them in a folder on our deviantART group.

• Brohoof 1