Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if we are actually ponies

SIgmaBETA

Except we have more realistic eyes like Daft Punk characters than the overly big ones, from those animated Interstella 5555 animation

And its all a conspiracy to hide the real truth. Now wouldnt that be crazy :o

Or what if Dinosaurs made the pyramids

• Brohoof 2

I would like to believe so. We like to entertain all these ideas with my mother. We imagine the pyramids of ancient egypt were built by a highly developed species/race that survived the collapse of atlantis. And they were so advanced they used their sound frequency technology to help humanity set the foundations of civilization, by establishing government, law, commerce and trade. They were also more consciously evolved. "Spiritually" speaking. So, there was no violence, greed, jelousy or any of the dark stuff that happens in this world.

But when they witnessed the degradation of consciousness and misuse of technology. They realized that humanity was not ready, and left until the day our consciousness had become more enlightened. So, they could share with us the secrets of reality itself, and how to go beyond mortality to the plane they inhabit.

Stories like these we share with one another.

(911 characters, again. This is the third or fourth time in a couple of days that I have finished writing something with the exact same number of characters. But yes. Phenomena like synchronicities or the ability to tell the time without knowing the actual time. Or creative dreaming and out of the body experiences. Or when I managed to trigger what I believe was actual night vision, allowing me to see an almost entirely pitch black room with this blue tint all over my field of view. These are the things that fascinate us. We are very detached from actual reality because of physical problems. So, we find comfort in spirituality. And this is the kind of creative spirituality we practice. Just to write about it has made me feel lighter. Almost as if the molecules in my body were moving faster. Making my body feel "less solid" in a way).

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 3

Fictionality Wager is a philosophical argument presented by me, in summary; If the universe truly is an infinite expanding entity; to a point, fictional and imaginary creations, be it characters, settings, and ideas do indeed exist. It follows the logic of believing that reality can have multiple layers (or dimensions), each with different properties. Therefore, it is possible for worlds to coexist within one another—and some could even overlap, like books on a shelf. In this case, there is no such thing as 'real' or 'fake,' as both are equally real, but only differ by degree of proximity 

if we're ponies then let's head out! You can meet me here :3

large.png

if dinos made the pyramids, then which ones made them? I'm gonna go with raptors

if it's all a conspiracy to hide the real truth, then I want to meet the conspiracy writers and shake their claw and or hoof, because daaamn they've done a good job

On 2023-02-06 at 10:30 PM, SIgmaBETA said:

Except we have more realistic eyes like Daft Punk characters than the overly big ones, from those animated Interstella 5555 animation

And its all a conspiracy to hide the real truth. Now wouldnt that be crazy :o

Or what if Dinosaurs made the pyramids

Congratulations on discovering the truth... Now you are being hunted down by the ones who hide it.... You have  doomed yourself.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Balareth said:

The real question is what if we truly are and the air we are breathing is giving us the ilusion we are different?

Or if the trees in the forests are still there when we aren’t looking since they are also breathing the air and they also believe they are ponies too?