Like seafood?

DubWolf

Generally, but it's more of a treat than something I enjoy having all of the time. We've made it a tradition to eat at a specific seafood restaurant every winter Solstice now.

Love Nigiri Sushi and plain Tuna sandwiches. 

Every clam chowder I've had has been low on clams and full of potatoes so I haven't had any that have wowed me. Ivar's puts bacon in their's now which means my pescetarian girlfriend can't have it. Definitely a downgrade, amdbtheir salmon chowder alternative is meh.

Can't stand muscles.

• Brohoof 1

I am picky when it comes to seafood. I only eat things I was trained to eat when I was little, and I don’t like most of it, I can eat it though.

• Brohoof 1

I like squid, or was it octopus?

I don't like sushi.

I like lobster and shrimps, and even mussels.... At least when I was a child. Probably not today.

Despite my Italian heritage I just have never developed much love for seafood. My exceptions are fried calamari, fish and chips (though I have no idea what sort of fish that uses) and swordfish. Though it's been ages since I've eaten swordfish because I've heard it was endangered. Although apparently it's not *that* endangered?

I'll never understand how real Italians like fish soup and stuff like that, it seems nasty to me.

Wouldn't mind trying baked clams again though.

I love sashimi, nigiri, crab, and lobster. I don’t enjoyed eating crab and lobster mixed into a dish. Just hand me ‘em as a whole. I prefer fresh raw seafoods than cooked one. It’s taste way better.

I love seafood. My favorites are fried clams and shrimp. But I also love sushi (not the sashimi kind), crab, calamari and even crawdads. I used to love lobster but I seem to have developed an intolerance to it. Now it makes me sick as a dog; so no more lobster.

• Brohoof 1

I mostly like shellfish so mussels, oysters (especially raw) and so on. I won’t eat other cooked fish, the texture is strange to me and I don’t like the smell, but I love fresh sushi in the summer. Except for that “imitation crab” crap :yuck:

• 2 weeks later...

It's not something I eat a lot, I'm more of a red meat guy, but when I eat it I usually like it. I really don't like the fish stick stuff though. My mom always made those at lent and it always ticked me off.