Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sharky wants to explore..

Sharkyboo

(edited)

The sharkpony's head would pop out of the water as she watched ponies playing on the beach.
She started blowing some bubbles with her mouth and mumbled something. Something about.. wanting to be there too.

She would then dive down underwater and swam back up again but this time at quite the speed... only to then jump up fully out of the water and onto the sand. "Wha!! hehe!" she giggled.
Surely she was on land now and the sand between her hooves felt funny but the ponies that saw her sharp shark teeth ran away screaming.
"Oh.. oh come on!" She would pout and give a frown. "I'm not that scary.. I just want to play too!" she admitted.

Her body couldn't handle the sun shining so bright onto it for long though and her time on the beach would be limited. "I want to know this world too.." she would sit her bum on the sand.
She had heard ponies chat about "Forests and Dragons and Caves and Monsters.." oh.. she wants to know this world too.. but who can help her?

Spoiler

Audio for ambiance / scenery.

Edited by Pandora
OC
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
9 hours ago, Sharkyboo said:

Her body couldn't handle the sun shining so bright onto it for long though and her time on the beach would be limited. "I want to know this world too.." she would sit her bum on the sand.
She had heard ponies chat about "Forests and Dragons and Caves and Monsters.." oh.. she wants to know this world too.. but who can help her?

"Oh is that so?" A white hooded pony appeared behind her, without notice. Standing on the ocean beach, Unable to sink.

" Then what's stopping you, little pony?" He questioned.

Edited by Kujamih

4 hours ago, White Light said:

"Oh is that so?" A white hooded pony appeared behind her, without notice. Standing on the ocean beach, Unable to sink.

" Then what's stopping you, little pony?" He questioned.

“Hah?” She tilts her head and then looks up to the pony speaking to her. Appearing fascinated by them standing there. 

“I.. can’t be out of the water for long.. that’s what stops me.” She admits with a deep sigh

" i see... Hmmm." The white hooded pony ponders.

" I see that you can breath fine without water... Probably not that long... Then it must be your skin. Can you not use magic?" He question.

" And how are you with none salty water? Can you adapt to that?" He further asked.