Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

gave up on my laptop (stupid crashy acer gaming laptop :(and bought a cheap gaming PC for the more demanding indieish games. Am in post computer purchase excitement that has never left me since I was a child and my family bought its first computer :pinkie: 

This lightweight polyester camo basha / tarp, 3 x 3 metres – hoping it will work with my Vango Nevis tent, I have a trek tarp for it but it's a bit small – the basha should offer more shelter and better headroom with poles – only one way to find out ... only £29.99 ...

1339196384_MFHBashaTent-OperationCamo3x3m.jpg.74279a5d73e5d774eb410edf69eb0e0b.jpg

-

Charlton's of Northumberland Safari Bush Fedora Traveller Sun Hat – hope it's better than the last one I bought which I'm still not sure about. Also need the small size. This one can be packed flat ... my other real fedoras can't ...

1061549798_CharltonsofNorthumberlandSafariBushhat.jpg.c8e776255f0ce7e0f09483e263c0448e.jpg

Edited by Tropical Melody
Typos

I’m really hyped for this to get here

But since I now started to collect Pokémon cards again I got this

POK1191-combo_T.jpg

I bought the display(so six of them) but they’re pokeball tins that have trading cards in them. They’re literally poke balls, I couldn’t not buy them. I just hope these boxes are better than my yugioh ones. 

I also preordered Silver Tempest box

6521113_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=55

6 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Who she btw? And what anime or game? I'm stomped

It's Ashley from the Warioware franchise, she's my favorite character of all time 

• Brohoof 1

From my purchases list (where I keep a record of what's outstanding and delivery dates [if known]).

Delivered this week, so far...

1. MI CASA Aluminium Tent Tarp Poles Set of 2
  2. Mil-Com 3mm Purlon Rope / cord, Olive, 15m (50ft) x 2
  3. Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trousers (waxed cotton), and Fjallraven Greenland Wax
  4. 8 X DURACELL D SIZE PLUS POWER LONG LASTING ALKALINE BATTERIES, x 2 (16 total)
  5. Motorcycle 3D Comfort Seat Cushion, Black
  6. Ex army Haix High Liability Desert Boots, size 10
  7. Agatha Christie's Poirot: Peril At End House - Parts 1 And 2 DVD

UPCChar_400x400.png?v=1660581901

So this was something I was trying to wait until next pay to buy, however the scalpers have gone pretty insane with this one.So if you see this and we’re wanting it, buy it now. They’re being bought up fast and resold for pretty high prices. 

• Brohoof 1