Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Falkor the Luckdragon

Grtxkkyz

Posted Image

Hello there ladies and gentlemen!!!I am Falkor,the luckdragon,one of the rarest and most unique creatures from the Land of Fantasia.I'm friends with Atreyu,Bastian Balthazar Bux,Spike,Paarthurnax and Toothless to name a few.Ask me anything you want.You'll enjoy it!!!And don't forget:Never give up and good luck will find you.

Posted Image

Hello there ladies and gentlemen!!!I am Falkor,the luckdragon,one of the rarest and most unique creatures from the Land of Fantasia.I'm friends with Atreyu,Bastian Balthazar Bux,Spike,Paarthurnax and Toothless to name a few.Ask me anything you want.You'll enjoy it!!!And don't forget:Never give up and good luck will find you.

I don't believe in luck, but here's my qestion.

what is like being a dragon?

I don't believe in luck, but here's my qestion.

what is like being a dragon?

It's so AWESOME to be a dragon!!!I only hope you don't laugh at my dog face

whats it like having natural levitation, i use wings to fly

Well,luckdragons like me are beings made from fire and air. When in flight a luckdragon is in constant motion and literally swims through the air. Luckdragons never stop taking in air and heat through their scales, which makes eating unnecessary and makes water deadly to them if they are immersed in it for more than a few minutes. Luckdragons are capable of sleeping while flying, and prefer to have as much open space as possible rather than be cooped up in a building, regardless of how spacious it may be.

It's so AWESOME to be a dragon!!!I only hope you don't laugh at my dog face

Well,luckdragons like me are beings made from fire and air. When in flight a luckdragon is in constant motion and literally swims through the air. Luckdragons never stop taking in air and heat through their scales, which makes eating unnecessary and makes water deadly to them if they are immersed in it for more than a few minutes. Luckdragons are capable of sleeping while flying, and prefer to have as much open space as possible rather than be cooped up in a building, regardless of how spacious it may be.

i dont know whats more shocking, the fact that i know all that already (dragon mythology fan), or that you wrote it out. what do you think is more surprizing
  • Brohoof 1

i dont know whats more shocking, the fact that i know all that already (dragon mythology fan), or that you wrote it out. what do you think is more surprizing

You shouldn't be surpised.Ponies can type with hooves.and we dragons can type with claws