1. 1. Xbox 360, Ps3, PC, or Wii

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • 3DS, and DS
    • Vita
    • Graphing Calculator?
    • None, I don't play video games, I just watch ponies!

(edited)

Wii, because of Nintendo exclusives. Mario, Donkey Kong, the games they're in are my favorites! Plus, Backwards compatibility (sadly, since I have the new version, there is no Gamecube compatibility) with Gamecube, and other older consoles with the virtual console. Then there's all the different controller combinations that SBB64 mentioned... So, yeah. Oh, and I might be just a bit of a Nintendo fanboy. :3

Edited by MatrixChicken

Playstation 2. Excellent library of games, decent graphics and backwards compatible with the PSone library. Throw in DVD playback and you have an excellent console. Second best would be the 80 fat PS3 due to being compatible with all Playstation games and its plethora of multimedia functions however the long installs and constant updates make me feel like I'm using a dumbed down PC where controllers are mandatory.

From a technical stand-point? Xbox. Yeah, I might be a bit of a Sony fanboy but I can grasp the fact that the Xbox is a more dedicated console than the PS3.

Nintendo 64, because they had ECW: Hardcore Revouloution. Other then that dude, I have to say like, all of them are special and unique in their own way dude, I don't think one is better then another dude, they are all pretty chill.

• Brohoof 1

In between the only 3 relevant consoles, I have to say the PlayStation. Not because I only have a PS3, because I have all 3. All of the games I like on the Xbox are also on PS3. I'm not too crazy about Halo or any of those other X Exclusives.

All time favorite, PC. It's like a Wii, PS3, and Xbox combined.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I have owned every one of the choices in the poll. And I have to say, the only platform out these three that have disappointed me was the Xbox 360. It broke down on me the second month I had it. So like a jackass I went and bought another one. It had a disc in it (GTA 4 I believe) and my sister bumped it with her foot, scratched the entire disc to hell. And guess what? A year later red rings. I thought the system was going to be awesome like the old xbox, but I was sorely mistaken. I bought a ps3 for the first time in my life after that, my ps3 once fell off of my entertainment center while playing a game and did not scratch the game up at all, and the system still works fine. I love both my ps3's and I love my all-in-one desktop and laptop also. But I feel most comfortable with my ps3 controller in hand. So I will be choosing ps3. I have to say F**k you Microsoft for dropping the ball on making a reliable system.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 2

The PC is superior in the sheer number of options possible, and allows for modding. There are also quite a few PC-exclusive games, whereas most XBox/PS3 games have a PC port. And best of all, there tends to be less immature ragers on the PC than on consoles, at least from what I've seen.

"Graphing Calculator" isn't a choice? .__.

Dude.

I love you.

I used to play Tetris on my TI-84 in class ALL THE TIME.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

While I agree with you guys about the fact of modable games on pc. (which is why I have two copies of sky rim one ps3 and on PC) I still feel safest with my ps3 controller in hand.

Edited by Bronynonymous

Dude.

I love you.

I used to play Tetris on my TI-84 in class ALL THE TIME.

I personally did more than play the games... I actually wrote quite a few: http://cemetech.net/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=Ashbad :P First few in TI-Basic, later in z80 assembly, and then I moved onto writing things/hacking the Casio fxcg-10/20 prizm and started writing some games for it in C/SuperH assembly. Whenever a teacher asks what I 'm doing on my calculator during class, I always say, "I'm playing my game!"

The GCN was the best.

Not really fond of the Wii, and I don't own a PS3 or a 360, and there isn't much on the PC for me.

(edited)

Nintendo DS, if only because I've played Pokemon for hundreds(if not almost a thousand) of hours on it. :wub: But I suppose going with the poll, then Wii because I've played Brawl, MH3, and Xenoblade for hundreds of hours on it. :huh:

Edited by (\SBB64/)
  • Brohoof 1

I like my wii, plays older games and has ssbb, skyward sword, & metroid other m,

I love my wii also, Skyward swords ending kinda pissed me off a bid though.

I love my wii also, Skyward swords ending kinda pissed me off a bid though.

really? I loved the ending. I was more disappointed there wasn't more to do and places to explore more than anything

really? I loved the ending. I was more disappointed there wasn't more to do and places to explore more than anything

I guess I hated the ending because, like an idiot, I was expecting an actual lovey dovey kiss scene. And the romantic part was barely existent, if not nonexistent.

"Graphing Calculator" isn't a choice? .__.

lol I added graphing calculator for you.
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I hated the ending because, like an idiot, I was expecting an actual lovey dovey kiss scene. And the romantic part was barely existent, if not nonexistent. lol I added graphing calculator for you.

Yeah, the ending could have been more romantic, the final boss was rather easy too imo. :huh:

Yeah, the ending could have been more romantic, the final boss was rather easy too imo. :huh:

Yeah he was, I kinda died to him the first time because like an idiot, I didn't leave after fighting that weird gay sounding guy, to get more hearts, so I was down to like 3 hearts.

Why is it that I have owned and still own every thing on the poll (xbox's being little more than fancy paper weights at this point) except a graphing calculator?

• Brohoof 1