Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's look fabulous : Skin problems

Shankveld

(edited)

JUSE OLIVE OYL TO FEED FISH AND LUBWOCASTCHE UR BIKES.

BYKES ARE NESSISERY TO BICOME FABOOLUS.

But in all seriousness, if you have horrible dandruff like I once did, use some hardcore, prescription-only, medical shampoo at least three times a week. Let it sit for five minutes before rinsing it off.

Edited by Engie (Croaks)

I've always had callouses on my fingers thanks to violin, but it's just that the callouses have been peeling off lately (and they don't usually do that.....) I'll definitely do the other stuff though other than bandages cause that kind of ruins the sound :P Thanks!

Sometimes you can find callous-preventing cream. I'm not sure where you live / I do not live in the US so I can't be sure. And it might make your fingertips slippery, that might not be such a good idea~ D:

But you should definetely moisturize your hands. That should help a little - when your fingertips have their natural oil balance it might help to prevent those callouses.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sometimes you can find callous-preventing cream. I'm not sure where you live / I do not live in the US so I can't be sure. And it might make your fingertips slippery, that might not be such a good idea~ D:

But you should definetely moisturize your hands. That should help a little - when your fingertips have their natural oil balance it might help to prevent those callouses.

Problem is, I WANT those callouses. If they peel off I'm screwed: Keeping them on gives some protection for my fingertips (I tend to press pretty hard, I'm a very emotional player :P When the callouses peel off, it really hurts to play.....

Edit to clarify: My callouses basically just make the tips of my fingers really rough, but like a patch of rough. I can't have my sensitive skin UNDERNEATH the callouses exposed.

Edited by Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

Problem is, I WANT those callouses. If they peel off I'm screwed: Keeping them on gives some protection for my fingertips (I tend to press pretty hard, I'm a very emotional player :P When the callouses peel off, it really hurts to play.....

Edit to clarify: My callouses basically just make the tips of my fingers really rough, but like a patch of rough. I can't have my sensitive skin UNDERNEATH the callouses exposed.

Well that's a completely different thing then... But there really isn't no way to prevent it, because callouses are meant to peel off t some moment.... :/

• Brohoof 1

I hope not because I"m stuffying my face with brownies right now!! FULL OF WIN!!!! :wub:

Nom nom nom!

Um, also? You should NEVER stick yourself in the face with a needle. Number one, it's gross. Number two, it can cause infection and scarring, and you will almost NEVER be able to get all the stuff out of the whitehead. You should let it go away on its own, even though that's totally hard to do.

(edited)

Science can't prove gravity, but feel free to test it by jumping off a cliff.

~

Science has proven gravity for the last 500 years. It's why we have the LAW of gravity, not theory.

Edited by DairyPony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Fixed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this thick lotion type stuff that I can produce by causing friction to certain area.I can cover your face with it if you think it will help.

Hell it's worth a try :D

Oh, wow, do you make it yourself?! :P

Edited by I Can Haz Your Bronies

I have this thick lotion type stuff that I can produce by causing friction to certain area.I can cover your face with it if you think it will help.

Hell it's worth a try :D

Does it contain salt??

Fixed

:lol: :lol:

No I usually have help :P

Awwwww skeet skeet skeet skeet

Oh Pony!! :blink:

I never really cared about my skin, I would play in the sun all day but now, there are some dots appearing here and there on my face. Is it because of the heat?

Those are sun spots :P and yes they are from the sun :3 ~

Nom nom nom!

Um, also? You should NEVER stick yourself in the face with a needle. Number one, it's gross. Number two, it can cause infection and scarring, and you will almost NEVER be able to get all the stuff out of the whitehead. You should let it go away on its own, even though that's totally hard to do.

My skin doctor told me that.

I guess your opinions don't matter.

This is actually suppose to help people. ~

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_uM8bUnlGQ

Shankveld, is this you singing?

How did you know? :o ~

• Brohoof 1

Curing the world of Acne one face at a time

Oh, well, I think you need a new skin doctor, sweetie, 'cause I used to work for Chanel, and sounds like your guy is a quack. But hey, if you want to deprive yourself of chocolate and stab yourself in the face with needles, it's totally none of my business. :) Good luck with that!

Oh, well, I think you need a new skin doctor, sweetie, 'cause I used to work for Chanel, and sounds like your guy is a quack. But hey, if you want to deprive yourself of chocolate and stab yourself in the face with needles, it's totally none of my business. :) Good luck with that!

My demratologist said that was fine too. Your probably confusing a doctor using a needle to just some one unprofessional. And you "used" to work for chanel.

(edited)

My demratologist said that was fine too. Your probably confusing a doctor using a needle to just some one unprofessional. And you "used" to work for chanel.

...she just told whoever on here to stick a needle in their face. Not to let a doctor do it. Letting a doctor do it would be one thing.

But whatevs, like I said, if y'all are into masochism, infections, etc, knock yourselves out! I won't judge ya :)

And yeah, I "used" to work for Chanel. Then I finished my Master's degree, have now started on my doctorate, and am a lot happier. What of it?

Edited by I Can Haz Your Bronies
  • Brohoof 1

oh and gravity is the only one of four univeral forces where we dont know how it truly works. We can prove gravity is there, but its still one of sciences greatest mysteries. If you have any respect for science youll understand Gravity is called AKA work in progress.

Im suprised you are geting a doctorate with such terrible analyzation skills.

I assume youll be nurseing. Which is great for helping people, so good for u!

All of my actual wat.

Why so much hate?!?! I totally agree with I can haz your bronies!! I have been told the same thing. You don't get pimples from the foods you eat, it's your skin. PERIOD!! Plain and simple. Some ppl are just more prone to it than other, but the food you eat does NOT cause you to break out. Also, you are NEVER EVER EVER supposed to pop, poke, rub, or anything else any pimple you have on your face. You leave them alone because picking and what not leads to scarring. I should know from teenage years experience and I'm hurting now because of it. I don't know what dermatologists you all go to, but they are full of it because this is NOT how you handle acne. If all else apply a hot compress to open up the pores and keep your face clean, and DO NOT TOUCH!!!

By doctor you mean hearsay, coming from you, right? So basically your 'opinion' > my 'opinion'?

No. :)

Let the crying begin