Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is next to go crazy?

ColdhardSilver

Rainbow Dash would be awesome. She is so far the only pony that has not had a legit mental breakdown, except in 'Sonic Rainboom' where she was super nervous about going to perform, but that's not really going crazy.

Celestia going overboard on either her pranks or power. (Would make for a hilarious episode)

Luna having another mental breakdown that is either from cultural shock or Nightmare Moon related. (I admit, when Luna started to get desperate to have fun in Luna Eclipsed I thought it was rather cute)

Rainbow loosing it/going insane because she lost at something even when she tried her best. (Would be a good moral for the episode as well)

More Pinkamena. (They considered her to be possessed in a rejected episode. Man that would have been epic. I hope we see more of her nonetheless.)

I would like to see Celestia go nuts. I could seee something like Celestia somehow going nuts and attacking Equestria. I like the idea because it reminds of this part of the Iron Man song: "Vengeance from the grave, kill the people he once saved." Know what I mean?

Gotta be Celestia. She's very stressed by all the duties she has to do, so Luna takes it upon herself to do all the monarch responsibilities for a week so Celestia can take a vacation. All havoc breaks loose and Luna also goes crazy.

Twilight insanity has happened the most.

Pinkie is always insane anyways.

RD rarely goes crazy.

Applejack going crazy is rare, too.

Fluttershy, well, never really goes crazy aside from the Best Night Ever.

And Rarity.. You know her breakdown in Suited for Success after showing off the horrid dresses and making herself look bad?

That's not insanity, just Rarity being Rarity.

Fluttershy, well, never really goes crazy aside from the Best Night Ever.

Looks like someone forgot about putting your hoof down.

Anyway, I would like to see Shining Armor go apeshit.

• 2 weeks later...

Derpy

just think some pony comes up to her and asks her why her voice changed then she snap and starts beating ponys up with muffin she'll be unstoppable

Celestia would be awesome.

All the other ponies went kinda crazy in one episode.

AJ in Applebuck Season

Rarity where she has to make the dresses

RBD in Read it and Weep

Fluttershy in Best Night Ever and in Putting your hoof down

I think Celestia. just because it would be interesting. I'd say Luna, but she already has lost it.

Celestia. Celestia will go power crazy. That's the Season 3 premier.

Not power crazy. Remember, she's been princess for over 1000 years, she has her experience...unless something caused her to go power crazy...

Applejack or Applebloom.

Applebloom kind of went "crazy" already though, she went crazy with greed because she wanted a cutie mark, that's when she got the cutie pox (not because of it, just...when it happened).

(edited)

Eventually all the work applejack does will get to her head.

However we can assume S1EP5 applebuck season was AJs crazy episode

In that case I'd like to see RD go crazy. although in S1EP15 sonicrainboom she does go crazy and that could be her crazy episode.

That leaves us with rarity and fluttershy, both would be very,very, very amussing to watch go crazy.

Edited by jarrod989