• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have a cat that doesn't live here because I can't have cats here  :(

And with me currently I have 2 cockatiels.  Newbird is about 5 years old, and Miley is almost 1 year.  

Newbird is the yellow one, and Miley is the white one.  She's my shmoopenpoo  :wub:  Newbird is mean and grumpy and doesn't like to be held

post-19170-0-06864000-1400343030_thumb.jpg

post-19170-0-32235800-1400343039_thumb.jpg

post-19170-0-13112800-1400343045_thumb.jpg

I have a cat. When I got her as a 6-month old kitten I expected her to live longer than she is going to. She's currently 8, and we recently found out that her kidneys aren't doing too well. Also, she apparently has a heart murmur. This came to me as a shock, as only 2 years ago the vet said she was perfectly healthy.  

She's a pure blooded Persian, so I knew she wasn't going to live to be 18, or anything but It appears as though she'll probably only live another 2 years or so. I never would've guessed she'd only make it to around 10 years. Poor thing!

At least I know my time with her is running short. With my German Shepard, she just got sick out of nowhere and had to be put down that week. My old cat had a heart attack out of nowhere, and my old Lhaso Apso had to be put down. She was getting older, and it was getting obvious she wasn't happy anymore.

I love Pets, and animals so much but I hate the fact that they can only stay with us for so long.  :(

I have two pet budgies named Nasty because he freaking bites like a madman and Anna who is adorably affectionate. :D

Also, planning on getting a kitten soon! Parents approve, so now it's just deciding on an appropriate time. :D

I used  to have about six (and more if you count the hamsters, fish and rabbits but let me go though what happened sadly I will be having a hard time going though this...

Jake (cat) well.....this one I do not wanna talk about 

http://kerriecat.deviantart.com/art/R-i-p-Jake-430143096 it will tell you....

Juke (dog)....same reason....

Marmerlaid  (fluffy golden cat) (however you spell it) we had to get rid of him...

Mittens (small cat) ran away since we moved...

now we are left with two pets sadly Kesha and Rose the dog and cat

it's quite upsetting the many animals which have been though my life...

I got a kitten named Sora that likes to snuggle up to me, A fat orange cat named Buttercups idk why my brother named it that, and a Chihuahua named Tiny.

They sound...adorable  :squee: (even Buttercups)

I don't know if I posted my cat in here but yeah, I have a cat now as well as a dog. She's a white short haired cat. I found her where I used to work when she was just a few weeks old. She was apparently abandoned because she wasn't afraid of me at all. I just called her and she walked right up to me. I tried to give her away but no one wanted her, so I took her home in hopes in that I could eventually find someone to take her but I never did. She was really cute and I didn't want to just drop her off at a shelter where who knows what would happen, so I talked my grandparents into letting me keep her. I named her Opal, and yes, it was partially because of my love of MLP, but also because I think it's a nice name that should be used more often and she's white, so I think it suits her. I think she's about a year old now, and if you're wondering, she get's along perfectly well with the dog. He's gentle and they were introduced when she was a kitten, so they learned to get along early on.

Here's a picture of her I just took. It's not that great, but it's the best I could get at the moment.

attachicon.gif100_1451.JPG

Unfortunately, ear and eye problems are common issues with Cockers. My grandparents and I used to have three of them and two of them had both ear and eyesight problems. The one we have now gets ear infections, but we keep it treated. I hope he never problems with his eyes, but I know it's possible that he will.

I've been thinking about getting a gerbil too, but I don't think I want a rat. Maybe a hamster. I'd just have to figure out how to keep it away from the cat.

He's so cute :3 so so cute I love his eyes!

• Brohoof 1

Four pets. Corn snake, Chameleon, Crested gecko and dog.

Dog is naturally the most cuddly one, the reptiles are more curiosities that I'm absolutely facinated with. They're not ones for hugs being reptiles n' all.

I have a little dog named Lucy. She's a Cocker Spaniel, we've had her for almost seven years and I love her to bits :wub:

post-18648-0-26352300-1400610016_thumb.jpg

post-18648-0-87683600-1400609824_thumb.jpg

All I can say is, she's fifty shades of cute XD

• Brohoof 1

I have two baby bunnies~ They are albino dwarves. They are brothers. I named them Yuki, and Suki. Yuki meaning snow, and Suki meaning love! Cuz when we met Suki, he kissed my mother instantly. We had to have them both!

Yuki's a little Indiana Jones. Loves exploring, and doing independent things. Where as Suki is a little lover. Both are snow white. Yuki has a dark black patch on his little nosie though. :3 I love them sooooo much!

I have 3 dogs. Two of them are sharpei/beagle mixes named Fred and Fiona and no, they aren't siblings. The puggle is named Abbey. Fred is 7, Abbey is 6 and Fiona is 5. Sadly, Fred got the crappy beagle genes and suffers from random seizures that last anywhere between 5-10, sometimes 15 minutes.

I also have a Nanday conure named Percy. Not quite sure how old he is, but all I know is that we've had him since he was a wee baby with no feathers.

well...i have a Siberian Husky named Shadow,

a Tortoise shell cat named Emma,

two half-Persian cats who are also sisters, the grey one is Smoky and the black one is Sabrina,

an adorable but also chubby Calico cat named Sadie,

and finally a Bearded Dragon named Drake,

so yeah...i have 6 pets total and i love them all :3

I have a cat that I adopted from the shelter when I was 13. I live on my own now, and the apartment I live in doesn't allow pets, so she lives with my parents. My kitty is really old!

I have two dogs and two cats! One 6 year old cocker spaniel named Abby, and a 7 month old Chihuahua named Bentley. Then I have two cats, who are mom and daughter, 7 year old Serafina, and 5 year old Mikaila. 

I have one cat named Salem, he's all black (obviously) except for a few spots of white he's gotten since he's getting older. He was a rescue from the humane socicety so we don't know how old he is for sure. But he's gotta be getting up there, over 10 since we got him a lot time ago. 

He's my only current pet but he's definitely my baby. 

I nearly died coming into this thread thanks to the adorable pictures. xD

Anyway, I have three cats: A tux, and two tabbies.

I have some. I won't post photos of them all as I would be here forever. I have around 50 tarantulas, a scorpion, and 2 false widows. A hamster. A crested gecko. And 4 snakes: 2 corns, a royal python and a boa. 

Heres a few photos:

10171622_10154128408175109_2243202783476

1622198_10154109314510109_39972657199183

10300030_10154089055530109_3798758439597

10341463_10154092207770109_8753129932921

I have an English bulldog. Her name is Heidi.

She technically got that name from my grandmother since she wanted one of sisters to be called Heidi, though that didn't happen and me and my siblings all got names that start with J, but at least someone in my family now has that name.

I have this big, fluffy Norwegian forest cat named Lucy.

6q9y12.jpg

She is pretty much my life.

111o8iv.jpg

She is my Lucypuff. My perfect little princess cat.

21m55yf.jpg

Besides her, I have some ADORABLE little hamsters: Jellybean, Parfait, and Boo. :3

bgy0jb.jpg

29ur62b.jpg

205387k.jpg

I have a nearly 2 year-old cat named Maizie. She was named after my Nan, but hers was spelt differently.

Maizie is little demon. No joke. She's an evil pussycat. She's practically been bullying me all afternoon, biting and clawing me for no reason.

Here's the psycho:

awrcpg.jpg

1zf1jkg.jpg

And this is her behind the toilet.

msj82c.jpg

And her with my Build-a-Bear plushies (and Wobbuffet).

• Brohoof 1

I have my wonderful dog Dixie! She may look innocent, but she is jealous of everything, including her own reflection.

post-27104-0-09614400-1401739331_thumb.jpg

Maizie is little demon. No joke. She's an evil pussycat. She's practically been bullying me all afternoon, biting and clawing me for no reason. Here's the psycho:

Omg, this description made me laugh out loud, literally. She looks so sweet and innocent, especially posing with all your plushies! Bahahaha, good luck managing her <3