Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Aftermath OOC

Chickey

that's not the only thing, You're wholeheartedly helping a coldblooded murderer are you aware of that?

Seriously stop the debate with that though xD

Don't have him be a full villain though.

"How about we go for a stroll and then I'll give you a 'private performance'," he said grinning

Okay cmon, you're 13... is Diss 13? Are you hitting on older mares?

I'm just checking. XP

You're keeping that (below) in mind, right?

Draw shifted in his sleep, subconsciously searching for a better position. In doing so, he slowly fell over onto his other side... on top of the mare beside him. He murmured something inaudibly as his head sunk into her wing.

Static woke up, "What I miss?" he said groggily. He noticed the other pony's face in Stars wing and proceeded to push him to face the other direction, accidentally pushing him off the couch. "oops"

Darn, I was hoping for an awkward moment either with Star or Clock... Oh well, at least you finally paid attention to me. :lol:

Darn, I was hoping for an awkward moment either with Star or Clock... Oh well, at least you finally paid attention to me. :lol:

I just woke up, like, 7minutes ago. I didn't know you were there xD

(edited)

You poor deprived child, ain't got anyone ta pay attention to you ;) Edited by Strong Hooves

Ok... I missed a whole lot.... What the heck is going now?

Basically, talking, and guards trying to catch Clocks.