Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Start of a new life

Prince Midnight

(edited)

( since the OOC link dissappeared: http://mlpforums.com/topic/21929-start-of-a-new-life/ )

midnight groaned and rubbed his hooves as he and his companions rested, they were more then halfway to ponyville, and the hike from hoofington was a long journey, but a necessary one, looking over at electro, his long time love.

"do you think everypony in ponyville will be tolerant? or will they be the same as hoofington" he sighed, "i just dont want to see you hurt by a mob again."

He smiled softly and touched electros cheek.

Edited by Midnight Moon

Electrobolt smiled back as Midnight touched his cheek, looking over to Midnight's face. Answering his question, Electrobolt responded, "If what I heard about Ponyville is true, then I'm sure they will be." He then leaned over to kiss Midnight on the cheek as he added, "And don't worry about that. We're not in Hoofington anymore, so we shouldn't dwell on that anymore... Besides, I'm sure things will turn out better for us in Ponyville."

It was early in the morning and already Clockwork was up for work. He had to pick up a shipment of clock parts for his fathers store, and it was quite a distance from Ponyville. He had gotten his wagon full of items and was setting off toward Ponyville once more, a smile on his face. He loved working in his fathers shop, which was a clock repair store. As he walked along, he noticed some other ponies who seemed to be just waking up, he gave a happy nod in greeting as he passed, causin his glasses to slip off slightly, making him stop to push them back up his nose.

midnight smiled "thanks, i...just dont want what happened in hoofington to happen here, i love you both too much." he sighed, "im sorry, im being a party pooper, come on" he stood up, "my hooves feel fine now, lets get to ponyville and quickly." he gave electro a kiss on the lips before turning and moving ahead a little bit, then turning.

"well come on."

Electrobolt couldn't help but blush when Midnight kissed him on the lips. Even though he had been with Midnight for Celestia knows how long, he just could not stop blushing at the kiss. "Right, I'm coming," Electrobolt replied when Midnight told them to come on. As he got to his hooves, he looked over and noticed a pony that hadn't been there before; a unicorn. Suddenly, he began to feel embarrassed, as he didn't know whether or not this new pony had noticed the kiss that Midnight gave him. Shaking his head, Electrobolt began to follow Midnight.

Ivy flew over head and looked down and waved a hoof. She hovered over them for awhile before flying lower. “sorry, I’m late I wanted to pack a few things” she told them. She looked around the place it was almost quiet. She dropped be hide them and landed. Trotting up to them “It’s odd, this place being so quiet” she said.

Clockwork saw these three were headed to Ponyville, so with his friendly nature, he trotted to them, pulling his wagon behind him, and smiled. "Greetings there! I believe I've never seen you around before. You headed to Ponyville?"

Once Electrobolt heard Ivy arrive, he began to smile again. As Ivy apologized about being late, he responded, "Don't worry about it, we're all here now. That's all that matters." As he was about to lean over and kiss Ivy, the pony that had seen them earlier spoke up, causing Electrobolt to jump a little. *Him again?* he thought to himself, as he looked back to the same pony from earlier. *Guess he didn't notice that Midnight kissed me, after all...* Nodding to the unicorn's question, Electrobolt responded, "Actually, yes, we are headed to Ponyville. Why do you ask?"

Ivy blushed from the kiss and the nuzzle. She looked over at the colt that was showing us the wagon full of clock parts. “maybe, I should get one!” Ivy awkwardly laughed as she joked about her self being late. She nodded as midnight spoke “Yeah, to me there just some gears”

(edited)

midnight smiled "my name is midnight moon." he smiled and shook clockworks hoof, "were just moving to ponyville beacuse of....complications in hoofington." he smiled then looked over at his marefriend,

"oh yes, and this is ivy."

Edited by Midnight Moon

"Ugh. Everything is so dirty here."

"It's no Canterlot that's for sure."

"Why did Daddy send us here anyway?"

"Oh come on Lovely, you need to stop being such a stuck-up Canterlot mare."

"I am not."

"I dunno, I kinda like it. Lots of cute colts."

"Cute colts that don't know your reputation either."

Cherished huffed at Eris' comment. The three were in a small clock shop in Ponyville. Eris and Lovely who were kin were recently sent to Ponyville for the summer by their parents. Cherish, the daughter of a family friend, just sort of invited herself. Eris had accidentally left his watch on the train and was looking for a new one.

Clock led the three to Ponyville where he said his goodbyes and headed to the shop. Ther he saw three other new ponies, one who seemed to be browsing their watch selection. He smiled at them, "Welcome to Gizmos clock shop and repair, how may I help you today?" he asked as he restocked the shop with the parts he picked up.

"Clock shop?"

"Do you sell any watches. I'm going to be here for a while and I lost my watch on the way. I need a new one."

Cherished quickly pushed passed Eris and ran over to Clock, "where have you been all my life stud?!" Cherished grabbed Clock's hooves tightly, but Eris quickly butted his way between the two.

"Excuse me. The stallions are talking business. Go play with Lovely."

Cherished mumbled something under her breath and sunk away.

(edited)

Clock was about to reply to Eris' question when Cherished ran to him, which took him quite by surprise. He blinked a few times and shook his head to clear it, making him have to push his glasses back up his nose. He smiled at Eris and nodded "Finest collection of watches in Ponyville! Follow me good sir.". Clock went to one of the see through glass viewing tables and pulled out many of the top brand watches. "We have a wide variety of brands for you to pick, just make your choice" he said happily. He used his telekinesis to lift one of the watches, "I would recommend this for you sir, a very nice new generation Trottex, it's white gold links blend perfectly with its silver framing. And with the new and reliable NewTech battery running it, you wouldn't have to worry about replacing the battery within your lifetime."

Edited by Strong Hooves

midnight with his coltfriend and mar4efriend walked into the town proper and became a little scared, and moved closer to electrobolt, sighing and pushing his muzzle into electros neck "damnit i dont think i can do this, w-with everything that happened....." he winced "i want to do this....for you two...but i dunno...."

Electrobolt heard Midnight's tone of worry in his voice and kissed him on the cheek, trying to calm him down. "Midnight, I think you're worrying too much..." he responded to the worried colt. "I'm sure Ponyville is nothing like Hoofington." He smiled, as he hoped that he would cheer Midnight up, at least a little.

midnight sighed, "i-im sorry, i-i know i shouldnt worry you, but....i cant help it," he shook his head, "come on, lets find a house see if we can get settled in hmm?"

he turned the corner stayng close to electro and hiding from the stares of the early rising ponies, and found a couple houses for sale, "huh.....that was quick...."

he turned to his companions, "w-well any strike your fancy?"

(edited)

At that moment, there was a slight rumbling from down the street, before there was a faint voice. "Look out, coming through!"

A few moments later, an off-white unicorn came sprinting towards them with a wave of smoke behind him. The unicorn shouted, "Hit the deck!" before diving and landing flat on the ground in front of them. After a moment of Midnight, Electro, and Ivy not doing anything, the unicorn telekinetically pulled them to the ground.

The pillar of smoke passed inches over them, bathing them in heat, before traveling past them down the street. The unicorn, still prone with his hooves over his head, watched the pillar abruptly arc upward into the sky and dissolve into nothing. He gave a sigh of relief. "Remind me never to mess with hellfire again." he said, before looking up at the trio. "Hey, if anypony asks, I had nothing to do with that. Ok?" he asked, pleadingly.

Edited by Jadefire