Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who else likes Dragon Ball Z?

Gatekeeper Babylon

I enjoyed it growing up, especially during the Toonami block after school.

Favorite saga was probably the Perfect Cell saga. SSJ2 Gohan owns.

Also the way episodes are paced, I can run a marathon across the U.S. in the same time it takes them to make a sandwich.

• Brohoof 3

I remember spending so much time on the DBZ series during my middle school years! DBZ was awesome then, and still is awesome now! Still wish Piccolo and Vegeta got a bit more wins under their belt though, but still.

I remember spending so much time on the DBZ series during my middle school years! DBZ was awesome then, and still is awesome now! Still wish Piccolo and Vegeta got a bit more wins under their belt though, but still.

Goku = Michael Jordan, Piccolo = Scottie Pippen to use a basketball analogy. Vegeta can be Charles Barkley because they both like to talk a good game and are anti-heroish

• Brohoof 1

To bad I don't watch the actual show. ABridged parody by TFS is hilarios though, and in there the best character is Mr. Popo...

I have one thing to say to that.

HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA!HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA!HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA!

• Brohoof 3

I have one thing to say to that.

HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA!HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA!HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA! HEY VEGETA!

God Dammit Nappa.

• Brohoof 5

Like someone once put it " Watching DBZ is a rite of passage for any Mexican child." Seriously, there's not that many people there that haven't seen that show. But yeah, my favorite character is still Cell

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I've loved the franchise since I was 9. Gohan, particularly of the Cell Games saga, is my favourite character. Followed by Piccolo and Future Trunks.

Most of my friends would probably agree that I'm the biggest Dragon Ball nerd they've ever met. I actually used to kill free time on the Dragon Ball wiki but stopped going when I noticed that I couldn't find any info on it that I didn't already have committed to memory. :\

First anime i watched (unless you count Pokemon, but you know..)

It was/is awesome. I actually watched it long before i really got into anime in general. It took me a while to realize/remember that it was an anime once i finally started watching other anime :o Sometimes you just derp like that.

(edited)

I'm afraid I do. I don't really understand why. I am not much into action... I don't watch series for action, and if that's all they are I tend to get bored with them. But there's just something about Dragon Ball Z. Its action is entertaining all in itself. And despite it being all action and having incredibly slow pacing, I love it.

I've been watching through the subbed version lately. I started with the dub around 10 years ago, but now I'm watching it subbed. I didn't think I could get used to Goku and older Gohan sounding like that, but I have been able to. At this point it's Majin Boo's voice that I am not used to. Lol.

Edited by Envy

God Dammit Nappa.

Nappa is a famous hollywood producer making a movie sequel to his oscar-winning Betrayal of a Friend, called Citizen Nappa.

Dendei is gay.

Gohan is Gohan.

Krillin is dead (Like he is every week).

And Goku is on the holy planet of Muffin 5, where he has taken Derpy Hooves as an apprentice.

So yeah.

• Brohoof 2

TFS Abridged is pretty damn good and might even be better than the actual show, and the show is really good. But I would have to say my favorite character in the original series is Goku. What is there to not like about the guy? Hes overpowered, hes funny, and he even eats a ridiculous amount of food.

Now I want to watch dbz again.

I only liked the original Dragonball, back when it was pretty much a comedy. I never cared for it once they got to all those tournaments and fights that lasted several episodes.

Bulma met Goku by crashing into him with her car!

Posted Image

After Goku threw her car, Bulma emptied a clip at him!!!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I liked Dragonball Z.

Still like it, but not as much as when I first saw it. The ones coming out on TV now,even though nothing really changed I just cant get into it again.

One of my favourite animes ever. I have to admit the TFS version is way better than the original only because it cuts out the endless "rarr let's stand here and power up for ten episodes whilst we go see what the B-characters are up to" moments.

We're now up to my favourite part - the Bulma/Vegeta kerfuffle. You all know what I mean.

Mmm Trunks... So pretty.

After mentioning and posting two pictures a few days ago, I went and downloaded the first season of Dragonball! I love when Bulma has her crisis in the very first episode. I laughed so hard at that the fist time I saw it, that I almost had a crisis too!

Some may consider this to be very mildly not safe for work

Posted Image