Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When watching the show...

TomokoKuroki

I make sure that all my morning rituals (making my bed, getting dressed, breakfast, etc.) are completed. The last thing I need is to be interrupted from my ponies on a Satuday morning. ;)

This, aswell as going crazy waiting until it comes on, as I am an early waker.

I hop in bed with my laptop, headphones, a glass of tea and pop open the first livestream i can find :D. Then its pony awesomeness!

Too bad there isn't another episode for 19 days 3 hours and 26 minutes :(

lol, I'm keeping track to, I'll really be crazy from wating that long.

Oh, I put on my headphones and usually watch an episode when something awesome is about to happen, before special occasions and such. It has a really good vibe. I also like to watch them around night time, but not really ever late night or early morning.

The first time I watch a new episode I usually put it on my TV with surround sound and turn the volume up loud and lately I've been watching it with my grandmother. (I live with my grandparents) For subsequent viewings (I usually watch it 2 or 3 times in the same day) I watch it on my computer screen with mlp forums and reddit open incase I spot anything to post about.

I've done marathons once or twice. Personally, I'll stick to synchtube parties.

Back in September when Bronyville hosted a 12 hour mareathon (yes, they spelled it that way) I watched nearly 7 hours of it. It was intense but awesome at the same time. I never slept so good in my life after that.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't get it on TV over here in the UK so its not really an event that I plan for. I let it load in 1080p for a while and I usually wait until everyone else in the house is asleep to watch it so I don't get interrupted.

Wake up, take a shower if I feel like it, then turn on the TV and watch ponies. After it I come here to see what others think of it.

I just use my computer as normal when I watch ponies.

I always have a beverage, and an open tab to something else just in case that one guy comes by during my pony time.

Otherwise, not much.