Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Missing Coffee RP

Future Allie Way

Dizzy, awaiting outside the door as Violet entered, quickly dashed into the room at the sound of Violet's surprised gasp. He quickly stopped his wings once he noticed they were making the room even messier than it already was, stepping toward Violet. "What is it?!", he asked, at the same time glancing around the room with a feeling of heavy concern, now fully convinced that Coffee really was ponynapped.

Silver Light looks at the destroyed home and is now convinced something happened to Coffee.

"Whoever was here was searching for something I thnk...or was angry."

Silver Light walks in and starts moving things around to try to find any leads.

Edited by Hayze

Midnight followed the group quietly as Violet entered Coffee's house. When Dizzy dashed into the room, he went into a full gallop, following Dizzy into the house. He saw Coffee's room completely messed up. Using his Unicorn magic, he tried to find any correlation with the mess and a possible ponynapper but found nothing.

Midnight sighed. "I can't find anything. Whoever he or she is, this ponynapper definitely is a good one."

Silver Light didn't find anything in the den either. She is now highly suspicious.

"Well this is really...wierd...I've never seen anything like this, and I've met some real negative ponies in my life...there's almost a sad or mad feeling in this house..."

*Whoever was here is dealing with something bad...something that is tearing him or her apart...I wonder if my magic may help this pony...*

Silver Light goes deep into thought and closes her eyes.

Midnight Thought looked as Sliver Light tried to use some sort of magic. He himself concentrated on the scenario once again and used his specialty, the mind, to scan everypony's mind for some sort of interpretation he may be missing.

As he pieced together all vague thoughts he could salvage from the ponies in the room, Midnight still found nothing too specific. All he could think about was the list of places that Violet had held.

"What is it?"

Silver Light opened her eyes and looked around the room one last time. A cold shiver went down her spine. She started to walk outside on her own.

"I'll catch up in a bit...I just need a second outside.."

Silver Light trotted out of the house quickly and layed down in the grass by a near by tree. Her horn lit up as her magical powers were being put to focus on herself. She layed there working her magic on herself, while trying to think of the situation some more.

Edited by Hayze

(You can come in whenever you want. Just remember you have Coffee ponynapped. And for Linguz, you are not his minion. That is what Violet thinks. Remember she doesn't know you personally. If the other ponies call you a minion when you are with Shadow, making a small rant about it would be funny lol. I'm really sorry if this is a little confusing for you guys :|)

Dizzy gives one last glance around the room, checking high and low for another clue before walking beside Violet, giving her a pat on the back with a hoof. "Don't worry, we'll find Coffee, and we'll make whoever did this regret the day!" With that he turns and begins making his way toward the door, noticing the sparkle of Hayze's magic from off in the distance once he gets outside. "Come on everypony, we won't find Coffee here just standing around! I say we best start by visiting the spots on that note!"

Shadow sat in his room that was grim from the dark. He smiled under the darkness, feeling the grin grow across his face. He could still hear Coffee screaming a few rooms back, and it only made his happiness grow.

Gizmo stood on a far away building from Coffee's home. He watched the ponies move with his telescope. He spoke into a radio (he made it) to Shadow.

"They entered her house and took the note. I'll keep you updated."

Silver Light got up from the grass after her magic was complete. She walked back into the house quietly and replied to what Dizzy had said previous. She looked a little tired from using her magic.

"Yes, we should go search around for any witnesses or clues that could of been at these locations...hopefully they wont be in the conditions this house was in."

*I can't stand this place...it feels so negative...It almost makes me sick, and I can't balance it without finding the pony generating it. I hope we leave soon...*

Edited by Hayze

Silver Light shot out of the house seeming a little too eager to leave. She suddenly went to a walk as she was outside.

"Alright, you lead the way...I have no idea how to get around this place still."

*Well that seemed a little hasty...*

Violet Velvet led the small group of ponies thru the streets of Ponyville, which after a few minutes got replaced by the park in which Coffee got ponynapped.

"Here it is. The place of the horror."

Violet tried to look at the bottom of the bridge, the exact place in which Coffee got ponynapped, but for some reason she couldn't. Her eyes just wouldn't move.

"I...can't...move my eyes!" Violet struggled to move her eyes. "There's something wrong here." She finally gave up. "Was somepony holding my head against his hoof to stop me from moving my ey...es?... wait that is not possible."

That thought sent shivers down her spine.

Midnight Thought watched as Violet suddenly stopped. He looked towards her with a confused look. "Violet, are you alr..."

Immediately, Midnight saw Violet try to move her eyes, looking completely ridiculous in the process. Without a second thought, Midnight stared intently into Violet's eyes and went into her mind using his magic, looking for whatever was causing it.

"Alright...vision center...vision center...ah! Found i-"

Midnight couldn't finish it as he immediately felt a burning sensation in his own brain and was completely thrown out of Violet's mind. He regained his senses slightly and looked completely fazed. "Whatever...whatever is happening...it's some strong magic."

Silver Light seeing that Midnight showed an expression of pain from whatever he was doing rushed to his side, and decided to use her magic on him.

"Are you alright? I'm going to do some magic on you, don't panic. It will help soothe...whatever happened. Just breath nice and slow. You may feel a slight tingly feeling."

Slver Light's horn emitted a light glow and a small aura encircled Midnight. She was setting in warm heat with calming light into his skin to calm any nerves. After that she casted a small healing spell when she felt where the pain was in Midnight's skull, which she discovered when trying to use the relaxation spell.

"I hope that prevented any kind of headach, are you alright?"

*I hope he didn't mind I used magic on him without his permission...I might have to do the same for Violet if she gets a little too panicy..*

"How did you get that internal injury? and what is happening to Violet?

Edited by Hayze